• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Give me tickle monster ideas!

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
Title! I'm trying to come up with new ones and am always looking for suggestions

What about a living iron maiden that when it grabs you and opens up there are rows of tounges

Full disclosure! I too am writing a story called "The Tickle Monster" (though I'm sure neither of us are the first!). So when and if I ever post it (I'm aiming for Halloween).....I just want to say that it's not that I'm trying to muscle in on your turf! Just a coincidence.

Looking forward to reading your story when it's all done! (I'm sure the Forum is big enough for two tickle monsters, right?! Heck, maybe for a sequel, we'll bring the two monsters together, and let 'em battle it out, or rampage as a team! Just like they'd do in Hollywood! lol)

Ok, here's a crazy one. A ticklephile doppleganger. She assumes your form and goes around with your identity, being extra forward with everyone you know, behind your back, and getting herself into ticklish situation after ticklish situation.

Not only does this create an environment where your friends and classmates all think it's okay to tickle you, but as a bonus, you feel everything she feels when she's disguised as you.

Be warned, if backed into a corner, she can cheat and tickle herself if there's no one else around to do it for her. She'll have the advantage of knowing what's coming.

Did you ever see that film the Thing?

Like that, only the creature is the size of a building and you're trapped inside it.

That means the creature can create simulated environments and people and creatures to torment, but there's no escape because everything around you is part of the creature.

I'm always partial to otherworldly horrors but I never end up writing them. Think cthulu mythos. Inconceivable things. Lots of tentacles, or lots of tongues, or lots of razor sharp teeth that don't pierce/puncture the skin. Things that thrive off of energy or sound. Ah, I'm not really coming up with concrete stuff right now.

Did you ever see that film the Thing?

Like that, only the creature is the size of a building and you're trapped inside it.

That means the creature can create simulated environments and people and creatures to torment, but there's no escape because everything around you is part of the creature.

I fucking love this one.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back