• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley (by request)

Rockauthor

TMF Master
STEPHANIE McMAHON-HELMSLEY

Starring in

Outta This World Wrestling
(A ticklish celebrity fiction request)

“AND WE ARE JUST MOMENTS AWAY FROM THE START OF INTERGALACTIC COLLISION. THE FIRST OF ITS KIND,” The announcer confirmed. “ZWEEGEE, A WEEG FROM THE PLANET WEEGSEEG, MAINTAINS IT WILL TAKE THE HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE AWAY FROM “STONE COLD” STEVE AUSTIN.”
Zweegee came from a galaxy many light years from the earth. Where Zweegee comes from, the WWF is the most popular form of entertainment. For ages, the Weegs had scanned the universe, looking for the perfect haven of competition and amusement. And when the squid-like extraterrestrials discovered earth’s professional wrestling, they knew they had to come to our big blue marble and experience this phenomenon in person.
The Weegs were earth’s first contact with alien life. The whole world came to a screeching halt as the media, world leaders, celebrities, and the rest of mankind witnessed this unprecedented event. But when the Weeseeg spokesperson addressed the United Nations in its initial greeting, the only thing that the slimy, pink-skinned alien had on its mind was meeting Vince McMahon and putting on the biggest pay-per-view show in the history of the WWF.
All of a sudden Vince McMahon became the biggest star in our world. Not only did this completely redeem him from the miserable disaster of the XFL, but also it gave a new incontestable respect for the world of pro-wrestling. On Weegseeg, Zweegee was the world-wrestling champion, and it couldn’t wait to journey thousands of light years to our galaxy and take on “Stone Cold”.
Well, the crowd was out of control on the night of INTERGALACTIC COLLISION. It would be the highest pay-per-view event ever (over 90 million viewers just in the U.S. alone). Every newspaper and every tabloid TV show was there to cover it. Fireworks and light shows decorated the atmosphere of the arena and a cloud of smoke coming from where the performers entered, filled the room.
And out of the fog, slithered Zweegee. Zweegee was about ten feet tall and weighed over a ton. This slippery, pink-skinned Weeg, was basically a giant one-eyed squid with several tentacle-like appendages and razor sharp teeth.
“THE CROWD IS GOING WILD NOW, BECAUSE HERE COMES ZWEEGEE. AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT’S READY FOR ACTION.” The announcer remarked.
As the last remnants of the smoke had dissipated, everyone immediately noticed that something was peculiar.
“IT LOOKS LIKE ZWEEGEE’S GOT SOMETHING, OR PERHAPS SOMEONE, IN IT’S CLUTCHES.” The co-announcer noticed.
Indeed, the alien was holding someone in its tentacles. The person looked to be a young woman¾very attractive - wearing only a skimpy white bikini.
“I DON’T BELIEVE THIS! IT’S STEPHANIE McMAHON HELMSLEY!” The shocked announcer substantiated as the pink extra-terrestrial proceeded towards the ring.
Stephanie had expression on her face that telegraphed a pleading trepidation. She tried to fight off her inhuman captor, but Zweegee had his tentacles wrapped firmly around the WWF star’s limbs; all her attempts to break free were deemed futile.
“ZWEEGEE HAS ABDUCTED STEPHANIE MCMAHON HELMSLEY LIKE KING KONG CAPTURING FAYE WRAY. I’M NOT SURE THIS WHOLE THING IS CONSISTENT WITH THE TYPICAL WRESTLING STORYLINE, BUT WE‘LL SOON DISCOVER WHAT TRANSPIRES.” The co-announcer conveyed.
Once the tenacious Weeg entered the ring, it used one of its eight free tentacles to grab the microphone and make an announcement.
“CITIZEN’S OF THE PLANET EARTH. I WANT ALL OF YOU TO KNOW THAT VINCE McMAHON IS A CON MAN. THE CONTRACT I WAS MADE TO SIGN FOR INTERGALACTIC COLLISION WAS AS GOOD AS REPEALING THE EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION! AND I AM GONNA HOLD HIS PRECIOUS LITTLE DAUGHTER, STEPHANIE, HOSTAGE UNTIL HE COMES OUT HERE AND ADMITS TO THE UNIVERSE THAT HE HAS CHEATED ME AND MY SPECIES!” The discontented alien appealed, in a shrill, booming synthetic screech.
The whole audience erupted in shouts of disdain.
“DADDY! HELP ME, PLEASE!” Stephanie yelled as the nearby microphone picked up her call of distress.
Then Zweegee looked down at the captive beauty with a sinister smile on its face. It found this earth creature to be most pleasing to the eye. Stephanie’s milky-white skin was as smooth and as soft as silk. And that was when the slippery alien-life-form extended some of his smaller more hand-like tentacles and began to tickle Stephanie McMahon Helmsley.
She gasped in shock. Her face froze with a look of disbelief and horror. Zweegee scraped his oily finger-like appendages all over Stephanie’s vulnerable tummy, seeking out her bellybutton and squeezing the sides of her waist.
Stephanie went ape shit!
“AAAAAAAAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HELP! TRIPLE H! DADDY! THIS MONSTER IS TICKLING ME! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
“STEPHANIE’S SCREAMING,” the announcer observed, “AND IT LOOKS LIKE SHE’S BEING TICKLED.”
“ZWEEGEE IS TICKLING STEPHANIE,” the co-announcer verified.
“SHE SEEMS TO BE EXTREMELY TICKLISH, TOO.”
The arena was really alive now. They were enjoying this just as much as they would the main event. Then Zweegee extended two more tentacles and started squeezing the tops of Stephanie’s knees.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! PLEEEHEEHEEHEE HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEASE! DADDY, PLEASE! MAKE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP TIHIHIHIHIHIHIHICKLING MEHEEHEEHEEHEE!”
“VINCE, I’M GONNA TICKLE TORTURE YOUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER UNTIL YOU COME OUT HERE AND CONFESS YOUR SINS!” Zweegee threatened.
More hand-like tentacles were now searching the delicate semi-circles of Stephanie’s helplessly exposed underarms, gently gliding and tickling.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! PLEASE! NOT THERE! AAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
At this point, a spotlight had shone down on the entrance to the arena. There stood Vince McMahon, Triple H, and “Stone Cold” Steve Austin. The three men looked at the imposing extra-terrestrial with blank stares (perhaps fearful or perhaps bluffing). The decibels of the cheering fans had increased to deafening levels.
“IT’S VINCE McMAHON. AND HE’S WITH TRIPLE H AND THE CHAMPION OF TONIGHT’S MAIN ATTRACTION, “STONE COLD” STEVE AUSTIN!” the announcer said, shouting over the din of the excited audience.
Triple H grabbed a microphone and said, “ZWEEGEE, YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE GETTING INTO WHEN YOU SIGNED THAT CONTRACT. STEPHANIE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. YOU LET GO OF MY WIFE RIGHT NOW, OR YOU’LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH “STONE COLD” AND ME!”
The crowd roared, just loving all of this.
“SHE’S NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL McMAHON COMES CLEAN.” the disgruntled Zweegee informed. “IN THE MEANTIME, LET’S SEE IF STEPHANIE’S FEET ARE TICKLISH!”
Stephanie panicked. Her feet were the most ticklish area on her whole entire body. She glanced in front of her to see her bare, vulnerable feet just beyond the grasp of Zweegee’s rope-like tentacles. She started to flex and jerk her feet like crazy in ticklish anticipation. She curled her toes locked in the cutest little way.
“DON’T TICKLE MY FEET! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! DADDY, DON’T LET IT TICKLE MY FEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEET!”
McMahon, Triple H, and “Stone Cold” had two think fast about how they would rescue the popular damsel in distress. But, while they pondered, our extra-terrestrial friend was ticklishly caressing Stephanie McMahon Helmsley all over her soft, sensitive bare feet.
Stephanie went nuts!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! DADDY! HELP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TRIPLE H! PLEASE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! MAKE IT STOP TIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHICKLING MY FEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEET!”
Stephanie was absolutely in ticklish agony. She tossed her head from side to side, screaming at the top of her lungs, and thrashing about, as much as her bondage would allow.
She collapsed in the thralls of silent laughter and lost control of her bodily functions.
“STEPHANIE JUST WET HERSELF!” The announcer mentioned.
The spotlight again shone on Vince McMahon, Triple H, and “Stone Cold” Steve Austin as the three WWF stars headed for the ring.
“HERE COMES OUR HEROES. AND IT LOOKS LIKE “STONE COLD” AND TRIPLE H ARE COMING TOWARDS THE RING CARRYING SOME TYPE OF LONG, WOODEN OBJECT.” The announcer noted.
“YEAH, I THINK IT’S A BATTERING RAM,” confirmed the co-announcer.
Zweegee was ready for the onslaught of “Stone Cold” Steve Austin. This was what it had waited for. This was what it had traveled all the way across the universe for. Then in a surprising act of compassion, Zweegee gently lowered Stephanie McMahon Helmsley to the floor of the ring and released her.
The poor girl was totally exhausted. Her chest heaved up and down as she gasped to catch her breath. She lay in a puddle of her own bodily fluids. Vince McMahon ran to be with his beloved daughter. And now Triple H and “Stone Cold” Steve Austin had entered the ring.
The audience cheered-on the muscle-bound wrestling icons. Triple H and “Stone Cold” charged the ten-foot extra-terrestrial with the battering ram. The unexpectedly agile alien caught the battering ram in his icicle-like razor sharp teeth and sawed the wooden pole down to the size of a baseball bat.
“Stone Cold” and Triple H were stunned at what they had witnessed, but the fans continued to edge on the WWF headliners. Then in a last ditch effort, “Stone Cold” grabbed a microphone while pulling a green aerosol can from his pocket. He turned to Zweegee as Triple H and the audience looked on with wonder and amusement.
“ZWEEGEE I DIDN’T WANNA HAVE TO DO THIS, BUT AS A PLANETARY SECURITY PRECAUTION, WE HAD TO DEVELOP THIS GAS TO DEFEND OURSELVES AGAINST YOUR KIND, IF NEED BE.” “Stone Cold” warned and then proceeded to spray a generous amount of the green gas at the unsuspecting alien-life-form.
Immediately Zweegee began to feel lightheaded, swaying back and forth. And then the one ton plus extra-terrestrial collapsed to the floor of the ring with a loud THUD. The referee dove to the floor and counted Zweegee out. The crowd exploded with a roar of cheers for the still Champion “Stone Cold” Steve Austin.
Stephanie McMahon Helmsley slowly recuperated from her insanely ticklish ordeal, lifting herself off the floor. Her beautiful long hair was matted to her face by sweat and her toes were still curled locked tightly. The beautiful girl raised her head and looked at her father Vince McMahon with a violated look on her face, as if she was about to burst into tears over the whole mess. Vince simply took his daughter into his arms and held her.
“I love you, Daddy.”
“I love you, too, sweetheart.”

THE END

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back