• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gwen Stefani (by request)

Rockauthor

TMF Master
GWEN STEFANI (No Doubt)

Starring in

Ticklish Serenade
(A ticklish celebrity fiction request)

Gwen Stefani had just awakened from a deep sleep. Her eyes focused, she became acquainted with her surroundings, and she learned that she was in a room with plain white walls and somewhat soft lighting. Gwen was startled when she realized that she was strapped down with broad leather straps to a doctor’s exam table.
WHAT THE FUCK? She thought, struggling to break free, but to no avail.
And what baffled the No Doubt lead singer even more was when she looked down towards the end of the table to where her beautiful, bound, bare feet hung just over the edge and saw that the soles of her feet were comfortably pressed up against the padded wall of a 10” woofer.
The speaker was fixed on top of a specially made stand that was nailed to the table and angled accordingly. And what happened next made Gwen Stefani’s eyes grow even wider with curiosity and trepidation. She heard the door to the room open and then close. Then she heard, not one, but two pairs of footsteps approaching. Gwen tried to arch her head back to see who was coming but the fact that she was strapped down so well and the pillow her head rested on was so fluffed, it prevented her from doing so.
“WHO’S COMING?” Gwen demanded.
The persons refused to answer her, but when the two had reached the table where Gwen Stefani lay trapped, the Ska Rocker was shocked to see who was standing on both sides of her. Pop stars Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera were poised over her with mischievous grins on their cute little faces.
“BRITNEY SPEARS? CHRISTINA AGUILERA?” The brown-eyed blonde shouted with sheer surprise, “WHAT’S GOING ON HERE?”
“Sorry we had to kidnap you like this, Gwen, but we have a bone to pick with you,” informed Christina.
Gwen Stefani just lay there frozen, with her mouth dropped wide open and a confused frown on her face.
“So, you think we’re bubblegum, huh? Our music isn’t cool?” Britney asked.
“YOU GUYS ARE SO NOT COOL! YOU THINK YOU ROCK? YOU DON’T ROCK! NOW LET ME OUTTA HERE?” Gwen insisted, struggling more intensely in her bondage.
“Oh yeah? Well, we are gonna teach a you a little lesson about appreciating our kind of groove, Ms. Stefani,” taunted Christina Aguilera.
“That’s right. You are in for a special treat, my friend. We’re gonna serenade you. And THIS serenade is unlike anything you have ever heard of before, baby,” teased Britney Spears.
Then Christina reached into a compartment under the doctor’s table and pulled out two microphones, handing one to Britney. The two Pop Superstars then turned on their mikes and Christina Aguilera immediately spoke into her microphone chanting, “TESTING! TESTING! ONE, TWO, THREE, TESTING!”
Right away, the deep vibrations coming from the sound emitting from the speaker tickled the sensitive soles of Gwen Stefani’s soft, helplessly trapped, bare feet. Again, her eyes grew wide with fear and she tried to curl her toes, but her feet were so wedged up against the padding of the woofer that there was simply no chance of escape.
“HEY! HEY, STOP THAT! YOU’RE TICKLING MY FEET WHEN YOU DO THAT?” Gwen yelled, suddenly realizing what these two hotties were up to, and why she was held captive like this with her EXTREMELY TICKLISH bare feet pushed up against this 10” woofer.
“We know, honey. This is what we call a TICKLISH serenade,” said Britney.
“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! STOP IT!”
“Hit it, Britney!” Christina urged
Britney Spears began singing into her microphone, “Oh-baby-baby-how-was-I-suppose-to-know-that-something-wasn’t-right-here-Oh-baby-baby-I-shouldn’t-have-let-you-go...”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! QUIT IT, BRITNEY! I CAN’T STAND THAT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT TICKLES!”
“...my-loneliness-is killing-me-I-must-confess-I-still-believe-when-I’m-not-with-you-I-lose-my-mind-give-me-a sign-hit-me-baby-one-more-time.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP IT!”
Gwen tossed her head from side to side, screaming in ticklish agony as the constant vibrations from the speaker tickled the bottoms of her baby-soft feet.
“How ’bout this one?” Britney asked. “I-think-I-did-it-again-I-made-you-believe-we’re-more-than-just-friends-Oh-baby-it-might-seem-like-a-crush-But-it-doesn’t-mean-that-I’m-serious...”
“EEEEEEEEEK! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! CUT IT OUT! AAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“...Oops-I-did-it-again-I-played-with-your-heart-got-lost-in-the-game-Oh-baby-baby-Oops-You-think-I’m-in-love-That-I’m-sent-from-above-I’m-not-that-innocent.”
“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP IT! THAT TICKLES! OOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!”
Poor Gwen Stefani. She’d never been tickled like this before in her life. Britney Spears was deliberately singing slow so that the tickling would be prolonged. Then the two Pop Divas turned their microphones off momentarily. They turned to the terribly ticklish No Doubt frontperson who was panting like a dog to catch her breath and still giggling from her ticklish ordeal.
“Have we convinced you now, that our songs rock just as much as yours do?” Christina Aguilera asked.
“NOHOHOHOHOHOHO! STOP TICKLING MEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! YOU GUYS SUCK! YOURS SONGS ARE LAME! I’M GONNA KILL YOU TWO WHEN I GET OUTTA HERE!”
Britney Spears teased with an exhausted sigh, “Looks like this one’s gonna be a toughie.”
“Yeah, when will they learn?” Christina jeered.
“Take it away, Christina!” Britney cheered.
Christina Aguilera then turned her microphone back on and began singing into it, “oh-I-feel-like-i’ve-been-locked-up-tight-for-a-century-of-lonely-nights-waiting-for-someone-to-release-me-you’re-licking-your-lips-and-blowing-kisses-my-way-But-that-don’t-mean-I’m-gonna-give-it-away...”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEASE! THAT TICKLES!”
“...baby-there’s-a-price-you-pay-I’m-a-genie-in-a-bottle-you-gotta-rub-me-that-right-way-If-you-wanna-be-with-me-I-can-make-your-wish-come-true-you-gotta-make-a-big-impression-I-gotta-like-what-you-do-I’m-a-genie-in-a-bottle-baby.”
Gwen Stefani collapsed into the beautiful sight of silent laughter. The cute, brown-eyed singer tightened her legs together, feeling her bladder weakening as that dreaded woofer continued to quaver with it raspberry-like tickling waves.
“Hey, Gwen. Have you ever heard this one?” Christina teased, “What-a-girl-wants-what-a-girl-needs-whatever-makes-me-happy-and-sets-you-free-what-a-girl-wants-what-a-girl-needs-whatever-keeps-me-in-your-arms-and-I’m-thanking-you-for-being-there-for-me...”
Gwen continued to squirm in her bondage like a trout caught in the hands of a fisherman. Her beautiful face was now blushing red and contorted with ticklish, silent laughter, and she tried even harder to control her ever-increasingly frail bladder.
“...like-a-rock-you-waited-so-patiently-while-I-got-it-together-while-I-figured-it-out-I-only-looked-but-I-never-touched-’cause-in-my-heart-was-a-picture-of-us-holding-hands-making-plans-and-it’s-lucky-for-me-you-understand.”
Christina Aguilera was driving Gwen Stefani stark raving mad as she sang into her microphone making that 10” speaker tickle the smooth bottoms of Gwen’s delicious soles and toes with its vibrations. And after one more song (which was a duet), the two young Pop singers, Britney Spears, and Christina Aguilera, finally gave Gwen Stefani’s poor, hopelessly ticklish feet a rest.
The Rock Star who claims she’s “Just A Girl”, lay on the table breathing heavily to catch her breath. A wet spot was found under her where her bladder had ultimately failed her. Britney and Christina were giggling like schoolgirls and gave each other hi-fives.
“Have you learned your lesson, Gwen Stefani? Or would you like to be serenaded again?” Christina asked.
“OH NO! NO MORE! I CAN’T TAKE IT! YOU GUYS ROCK! I SWEAR IT! YOU GUYS RULE! YOU ARE LIKE SO COOL!” Gwen Stefani offered, with a pleading delivery.
“Well, okay. I guess we can believe you. Let this be a lesson to you, though,” Britney mocked.
“OH YES! I’VE LEARNED MY LESSON! PLEASE LET ME GO! BRITNEY!”
With that, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera unbuckled the straps that rendered Gwen Stefani in bondage. The sexy Pop sensations then exited the room, leaving an exhausted Gwen to recuperate from the ticklish serenade. When she got up the strength to sit up, Gwen rubbed her still tingling feet and stared at the door with a pouting frown on her face, plotting her revenge.

THE END

That was a dam great story. I would love to tickle GWEN STEFANI and she is hot and has a really great looking stomach and belly button.

Thanx for the positive feedback!!!

I really appreciate it, my man! Others have mentioned the fact her belly, sides, and underarms were forsaken in this story. Perhaps in the future I will do another story with Gwen that concentrates more or on her upperbody.

Rockauthor

Hey man I already knew i was jsut giving you idea's for your next story about her.

Nice story man

Cool story i like the creative way she is being tickled. Thumbs up!:cool:

Attachments

• 20210807_205120.jpg
    20210807_205120.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 712
  • received_529063804965901.jpeg
    received_529063804965901.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 838
  • received_523956505347671.jpeg
    received_523956505347671.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,028
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back