• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling bandit gets mother and daughter Goldie Hawn and Kate Hudson

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Following the bandits assault on "The View" hostesses, he decided it was time to get out of New York, so he took his money from the last heist and got a plane ticket to California to stake out his favorite mother and daughter combo, Kate Hudson and Goldie Hawn. He was lucky that both Kate and Goldie's husbands, as well as Goldie's other children, were out of town. He staked them out until one night they returned to Goldie's house, and upon entering, got the shock of their lives: "Okay, ladies, hands up, this is a stickup, do as I say and you wont get hurt" Goldie put up her hands, as did Kate:"Please dont hurt us, you can have anything you want, I have money in my wallet, Katie, just give him what he wants so we dont get hurt" Goldie said. "Okay, purses to the ground, watches, rings and other jewelry over to me" Kate and Goldie both threw their purses on the ground, and then handed over their watches, rings and other jewels. "Okay, upstairs on the bed, strip to your underwear down on the bed" "Please dont assault my daughter, you can do anything you want to me, just please leave her alone" "Both of you upstairs and to your underwear mommy, let's go" Kate and Goldie went upstairs to the bedroom and stripped to their underwear, then lied down on the bed and the bandit tied them hands and feet to the bed. He began by tickling Goldie on her neck with fingers as she began to wriggle around and laugh with a giggly girlish squeal: Heheheheheehe! NO! Next, he moved down, tickling Goldie on her underarms and in her sides with his fingers as she writhed around: Heehehehehehe! NO! Next, he moved around. tickling the attractive 50 something actress on her belly as the laughter continued: Hehehehehehe! NO! He moved down, tickling Goldie on the insides of her thighs as more giggles came: Hehehehehehe! NO!
He then moved down to Goldie's feet. He had read in a celeb tickle info article that Goldie had extremely ticklish feet. He began his tickle on her soles with fingers as she wiggled her toes and girlish laughter came out: Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! He then moved to his instrument tickle, using feathers,ice and the electric toothbrush on Goldie's soles as she continued her girlish laughter: Hehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Next, he moved to Kate, as he began the tickle on her neck with fingers as the giggles began and she wriggled: Hehehehehe! NO! Next, he moved down, tickling Kate under her arms and in her sides and belly as she writhed around some more: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! NO!
Continuing down, he tickled Kate on her inner thighs as more giggles continued: Hehehehehehe! NO! NO! Finally to Kate's tortorously ticklish soles. He picked up Kate's foot and first tickled it with his fingers, as giggly girlish hysterical laughter began and Kate wiggled her toes quickly: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO!NO! Next, he moved to his instrument tickle, using fingers, feathers and the dreaded electric toothbrush over and around Kate's soles and underneath her toes, the actress went nuts, pleading for mercy, wiggling her toes every which way as she begged the tickling to stop: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! MOM HELP! HEhehehehehehehe! NO! I GIVE UP! NO! PLEASE NO! NO! NO! NO!Hehehehehehehehehehehe! She squealed and pleaded. As a finale he picked up one each of Kate and Goldies feet, licked their soles and sucked on their toes as they struggled to keep their terribly ticklish feet in his mouth. Kate in particular went nuts: Hehehehehehe! NO! NO Toes sucking please no! NO! NO! NO! Finally he untied the women he had given the tortorous tickling to, and said: "Both of you to the wall, face it hands up and stay there until I'm gone" Kate and Goldie did as he said, as he momentarily fondled their breasts through their bras as they writhed around. "Okay, I'm leaving wait til I'm gone to call the police" with that he left and they called the cops but again he slipped away. This time the bandit had victimized Hollywood beauties. What would happen next? Stay tuned.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back