• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carmen's Calamity

Ovda

TMF Master
Carmen’s Calamity
By
Ovda

Carmen Electra awoke in a dark room. She tried to move, but she was unable to do so due to some kind of restraints. She struggled and she struggled but was hardly able to move a muscle. “What is this?” was one of only many questions that plagued her thoughts.
Carmen had no clue as to how long she had been in the room.
“Help!! Someone help me!! I’m trapped in this room! Help!!”, but her pleas were answered by thunderous silence.
Suddenly the door opened and a man stepped in. He closed and locked the door. As the man flipped on the lights, he quickly turned and gave Carmen a big surprise. It was Howard Stern.
“Howard!” exclaimed Carmen with a look of relief. “Please Howard get me out of here.” Carmen final saw what holding her. Carmen looked and to her amazement she was wrapped up like a mummy from her shoulders to her ankles. She looked down at her feet to see them clad in penny loafers.
“No chance, sweetcheeks.” He said with a fiendish grin. “I’m the one who brought you here.”
“W-Why Howard?” Carmen said with some fear in her voice.
“Well you see.” Howard said as he took a seat by Carmen’s feet. “When we last saw each other, we had such fun laughs together. I just want to have those same laughs again, but this time just the two of us.”
Carmen’s eyes grew big with fear as now she knows what Howard has in store for her. Before she could say anything, Howard removed a cloth cover from the small table that was next to him.
Carmen’s mouth dropped wide open in total shock.
On the table were fine tipped artist brushes, shaving brushes, a stiff turkey feather, a back scratchier, an electric toothbrush, a bottle of baby oil, and a pink silk ribbon.
Without a word Howard began to slowly remove Carmen’s shoes.
“Please don’t do this Howard!!” Carmen begged. “You know how much I hate being tickled!! I’ll do anything you want, ANYTHING!!”
One shoe came off.
“P-Please Howard!” Carmen begged even more. “D-Don’t do this. I-I’ll go mad. Please. I’m begging you.”
The last shoe came off. Carmen started offering sex to Howard only if he did not tickle her. Howard reached for the ribbon and securely tied Carmen’s big toes together.
“Let the laughter begin.” Declared Howard.
Howard used one of the artist brushes. Slowly the brush tip snaked its was up and down Carmen’s insanely ticklish feet. Making sure it caressed every wrinkle of her gorgeous feet.
Carmen was not doing too well. She was screaming and wailing like a banshee in hysterical laughter. She was shaking her head so violently that her hair looked like it got caught in a whirlwind.
Carmen was laughing so much that she could not even form words to beg Howard for mercy. Her feet are so ticklish that Carmen felt every bristle as the brush slid across her feet.
Howard was relishing every second of his tickle torturing Carmen. The look on his face was that of sadistic bliss.
Thirty minutes went by before Howard granted Carmen some mercy and stopped tickling her. She was a mess. Her hair plastered to her forehead. She was exhausted.
“No more. P-Please no more. I’m going to go insane.” Spoke a weary Carmen panting for breath.
Tell you what, sweet cheeks.” Spoke Howard. “I’ll give you till the sand in this hourglass runs out before your next tickle session.”
Howard pulls out an hourglass and places it on the small table in clear view for Carmen. She manages to lift her head to see the sand from the top portion of the glass steadily descend to the bottom half of the glass.
Howard leaves the room.
The suspense was rough on Carmen. Every time she looked at the hourglass it seemed to be going fast one moment and slower the next. She watched in great horror as the last of the sand grains came to a stop on the pile of sand in the bottom half of the hourglass.
Carmen’s heart froze with fear as she heard the door unlocks, open, and Howard walked in.
“Did we have a nice rest?” inquired Howard.
“Please, Howard no more.” Begged and pleaded Carmen. “I’ll do what ever you what, but please no more tickling. I can't take it any more. Please. I’m begging you. Have mercy.”
“Nice try, sweetheart.” Replied Howard after a dramatic pause. “It almost worked. For a moment I thought I felt a tear.”
Howard grabbed the baby oil and flipped the top open. He thoroughly rubbed Carmen’s feet with the oil.
Carmen’s eyes grew as huge as the moon with complete terror as she saw Howard pick up the electric toothbrush. Her blood ran cold when he flipped the ‘on’ switch, and the bristles became alive.
Carmen squeezed her eyes shut, placed her head back on the table, and held her breath as she awaited the inevitable.
The tickling reaction was so explosive that Carmen jumped two inched off the table. Howard ended up having to hold Carmen down at her ankles because every few seconds she would bounce an inch or so off the table. She shriek and howled and screamed in total and complete hysterics. Carmen looked like that she could crawl out of her own skin if it meant getting out of this ticklish situation.
Howard appeared to be a master with the electric toothbrush. He skillfully slid the brush up and down Carmen’s feet leaving no portion of her feet unattended.
When Carmen finally stopped bouncing and simply dissolved into a state of pure hysterical agony, Howard looked at his watch.
“Sure is early.” He thought to himself. “Not even 8:00, and Carmen and I have the entire weekend together.”

THE END

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back