• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julia Louis-Dreyfus (by request)

Rockauthor

TMF Master
JULIA LOUIS-DREYFUS

Starring in

THAT DAY AT THE BEACH
(A ticklish celebrity fiction request)

It was a sweltering August afternoon and the cast and crew of the hit television sitcom Seinfeld were on a New York City beach filming an episode in which the lead character, Jerry Seinfeld (befittingly played by Jerry Seinfeld), gets his big break guest-hosting The Tonight Show. The analytical comedian expected to meet up with his lovely female friend, Elaine (played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus), to share the great news.
The shooting day was very long and fatiguing. Jerry Seinfeld and Julia Louis-Dreyfus were both sitting under one of those giant beach umbrellas waiting for the director to finally “call it a wrap“. Julia was relaxing in a beach chair wearing her sunglasses and a very sexy one-piece bathing suit. Jerry was sitting down next to Julia on her beach blanket.
At last, the director spoke into the megaphone yelling, “action”.
“Wow, Jerry. You’re going to be guest-hosting The Tonight Show. I’m so happy for you. This is the best thing that could ever happen to your career. Aren’t you excited?” Elaine asked.
“What’s the deal with the guest-host on The Tonight Show? Are they the GUEST or are they the HOST? Why can’t these people make up their mind?” Jerry Seinfeld joked, making Elaine giggle at the anecdote. “And why do they call it The Tonight Show - when it’s on five nights a week? They should call it The Five Nights A Week Show. Who are these people who insist on calling it The Tonight Show. Would someone please tell me because I’d like to know.”
“Cut! That’s a wrap!” The director yelled.
The cast and crew were so elated that work was finally completed for the day and they could all get out of that hot sun. Julia Louis-Dreyfus, though, was so tired that she just decide to lean back in her beach chair and fall sound asleep. That was when Jerry Seinfeld and the rest of the cast and crew thought they’d have a little fun with their pretty co-star.
About an hour later, the beautiful Julia Louis-Dreyfus had awakened from her well-needed sleep. She tried to stretch and get up, but immediately learned that she could not, for she had been buried up to her neck in sand. Julia could see that she was still under her beach umbrella and her beach chair was sitting right next to her.
“OKAY, WHO’S THE WISE GUY?” Julia shouted, but received nothing but silence in return.
The comic actress also noticed that she could feel her bare feet sticking up out of the sand at the other end, but she could not see them because of the giant mound of sand that was packed between her neck and her feet. That was when Julia Louis-Dreyfus noticed a little sign posted on a stake, which was planted on top of the huge mound. It was written on sketchpad paper, making it transparent in the light.
Even though the letters from Julia’s point of view were printed backwards, she just simply put the puzzle together to figure out what the message was. And when she did, Julia Louis-Dreyfus panicked. Her eyes got so wide with alarm, her mouth dropped as wide as a cave, and her pretty toes curled locked in the cutest little way. The sign on the post simply read:

PLEASE TICKLE THE FEET OF JULIA LOUIS-DREYFUS

And before the sitcom sweetheart could even sputter one syllable in protest, she felt a lone finger gently gliding up the sole of her left foot starting at her heel and working up.
“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!” Julia shrieked, scrunching up her EXTREMELY TICKLISH feet and wiggling them like crazy. “OH! OH! WHO’S DOING THAT? STOP THAT!”
Poor Julia. Her co-stars had her just where they wanted her. And the way her beach umbrella was positioned, she couldn’t even see anyone approaching her to take advantage of her ticklish situation. She tried to pull herself out of the sand but it was packed so densely, any attempt to escape was deemed futile. And now the next thing the unbearably ticklish Julia Louis Dreyfus felt were two feathers rapidly swiping up and down her soft, pink soles, with one on each foot.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!” Julia screamed, as the sudden tickling surprised her. “HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
The attractive TV star heard teasing and laughter coming from the other side of the huge mound. She’d thought she might recognize some of the voices as her co-stars.
“JERRY, IS THAT YOU? MICHAEL? JASON, STOP TICKLING MY FEET! I’LL GET YOU GUYS FOR THIS!”
Again, the hot brunette was answered with nothing more than the sound of the tide washing onto the shore and seagulls chirping in the air.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OOH! OOH! SOMEBODY HELP ME! PLEASE!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! OOHOOHOOHOO!” Julia screamed, in ticklish anticipation. “NO! NO! DON’T TICKLE MY FEET! PLEASE, PEOPLE! I HAVE EXTRAORDINARY TICKLISH FEET! DON’T TICKLE THEM! LET ME OUTTA HERE!”
Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ whimpering for mercy continued to be ignored and for the next ten minutes, anonymous ticklers took turns psychologically tickle torturing poor Julia as well as actually tickle torturing her with fingernails, feathers, a backscratcher, and an electric toothbrush. Whether it was her heels her high arches, the balls of her feet, or her especially sensitive toes, no part of her deathly ticklish feet was left untouched.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! W-W-WHO’S DOING THAT TO ME OVER THERE? MICHAEL, IS THAT YOU? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! JERRY, STOP IT! HEY, WHO’S TICKLING MY FEET! OOH! OOH! JASON, PLEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEASE!” Julia Louis-Dreyfus howled, jerking her beautiful bare feet violently, with her toenails painted a luscious shade of pink.
Finally, the tickle-torture had ceased. And the winded Julia Louis-Dreyfus looked up to see her fellow castmembers Jerry Seinfeld, Michael Richards, and Jason Alexander peeking over the mound of sand, grinning at the ticklish girl.
“We gotcha,” Michael Richards jeered.
“My goodness, I had no idea you were so ticklish,” Jerry Seinfeld remarked.
“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU GUYS DID THAT TO ME! I HAVE THE WORLD’S MOST TICKLISH FEET! YOU SCARED ME!” Julia complained.
“Aw come on, sweetheart, we’re just having a little fun with ya,” assured Jason Alexander.
Then the three comedians pulled their ladyfriend out of her sand tomb. When she got up, the remaining cast and crew who were still on the set laughed and applauded at the conclusion of the practical joke.
“You owe me dinner, Jerry,” Julia whined, in a baby voice.
“Sure, honey. Wherever you wanna go,” promised Seinfeld.
And with Jerry walking with his arm around the darling actress, Julia Louis-Dreyfus together with her three co-stars left the beach, with a gorgeous sunset right before them.

THE END

thats a pretty good story. i wish i could get a girl like her buried in the sand like that. nice job!

Whew, that was great! She definately deserves to be tickled...perhaps by the Tickle Nazi who says NO MERCY FOR YOU!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back