• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Snob Named Laura

Gina_Crews_Fan

TMF Novice
This is a true story that I've just written. I hope you like it. My name is Laura, and at the time that this happened I was 18 years old. I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and a nice body, although around that time I was quite chubby(not fat though, just a big belly). I was the biggest snob in town, even to my own friends and family. I also had this habit of flirting with all of the boys in town, and everyone wanted to get back at me for this. I was also very ticklish. I hated to be tickled, and if anyone wanted to get even with me all that they had to do was tickle me. They didn't know I was ticklish, though. One night my friends and I were all having a slumber party at my house. The people that were there was my sister, Cindy, and my closest friends Donna, Jordan, Amanda, and Staci. Cindy had brown eyes and brown hair, but small boobs. Donna had brown eyes, blonde hair, big boobs, and was very short and thin. Jordan looked almost exactly like Donna, except she had smaller boobs. Amanda had brown eyes, black hair, big boobs, and was tall. Staci, like me, had blonde hair, blue eyes, and was just a little chubby. Now these girls really wanted to get me, but they were still my friends. They just thought that I needed to learn a lesson. We were playing Truth or Dare, and Amanda had just dared me to climb under my parents' bed and climb out. I have always taken my dares, and this time would be no different. I climbed under it, and then tried to get out. I was stuck, due to my chubby belly. I started screaming to be helped out. The girls just laughed at my situation. Amanda then sat down on my legs. I was not wearing any shoes, and Amanda's fingernail accidently scratched against the bare sole of my left foot. I squealed! "What Laura, are you ticklish?" Amanda asked. "No, you just surprised me is all." I replied. "I think that a certain friend of ours has ticklish feet!" said Amanda as she began to tickle my toes. Everyone laughed. "HHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAH STAHAHAP AMANDA!!!" I laughed. The other girls were all amused by all of this, and soon joined in. "Tickle, tickle, tickle. Are you ticklish? Tickle tickle tickle. Do you want me to stop? Tickle, tickle, tickle." taunted Cindy. "Is a certain snob ticklish?" asked Jordan. "I think someone is learning a lesson." said Staci. The girls were getting bored with my feet, and Donna suggested pulling me out and testing my other ticklish spots. They did, and Donna and Jordan each held an arm while they tickled my underarms. Staci and Amanda held my legs and continued tickling my feet. This left Staci free to tickle my chubby belly while taunting me by saying, "Laura not only has a chubby belly, but she has a ticklish belly!" I learned a lot, and finally, after an hour of tickle-torture, they stopped, but still held me. "I hope that you learned something today, Laura. Because if you are ever a snob to any of us again, we'll tell the entire school how to get back at a certain snobby, boyfriend stealing, chubby, blonde girl named Laura who happens to be ticklish." Very much humiliated, I promised to be nice. So, how was my story?

Last edited:
Thats a great story. I hope you are as ticklish now as you were back then.

Mitch

Well, I didd get my revenge them eventually. I still am as ticklish, maybe even more ticklish. I have other stories that I will post up such as my babysitter tickling me, a boyfriend that tickled me, my mother tickling me, and many more!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back