• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jeannie gets tickled

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Major Anthony Nelson had just come home from a hard day at the Space Center. He was tired, and cranky, from being hounded by Dr Alfred Bellows and General Peterson all day. The Major needed some relief and relaxation. The beautiful blonde haired Jeannie who he had found in the bottle on the beach was his source for whatever he wished. That day, he just happened to come home and needed to relax and unwind. He opened Jeannie's bottle, and summoned her out. :"Yes, master?" she asked. "Jeannie, I've had a really hard day, and I need to unwind, so I would appreciate if you could strip down to your bra and panties, lie down on the bed, let me tickle you, and I will not stop until Iam good and relaxed" The major had not tickled the Jeannie up to this point,so he asked: "You are ticklish Jeannie right?" "Oh yes, Master. I have been tickled in many harems and in many situations through my life. Tickling is tortorous to me, but I will do as you wish" With that, the beautiful blonde haired Jeannie stripped down to her bra and panties, and before he tied her up, he made her "blink up" and produce many tortorous tickling instruments, including feathers, and an electric toothbrush. Then, he proceeded to tie the beautiful Jeannie to the bed hands and feet bound to the bedposts, and proceeded to begin the tickle on the Jeannie's neck with feathers as she began to squirm around: Hehehehehehehe! "Oh Master that tickles!" Next, he moved down, tickling his gorgeous Jeannie on her sides and under her arms with his fingers as the writhing continued: Hehehehehehehe! Oh Oh my Master that tickles! Hehehehehe! He proceeded to move down, tickling the beautiful Jeannie in her inner thighs as more squeals came and she struggled to keep her legs open: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! Finally, he got down to the Jeannie's soft soles. He first proceeded to tickle the Jeannie on her soles and under her toes with fingers as the hysterical squeals filled the room, and her toes wiggled wildly. Hehehehehehehe! NO! NO!
Next, he started in with the different instruments he had procured. First he tickled the gorgeous Jeannie all over her body with the feather, finally ending at her soles as he tickled over her soles with the feather and underneath her toes as the squeals commenced and her toes began to quickly wiggle again. Hehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! After this, he used an ice cube, running it all down and over Jeannie's body, again ending at her soles and toes, this caused Jeannie to wiggle her toes, and flex them very hard, as more girlish laughter filled the room: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! Finally, the Major pulled out the tortorous electric toothbrush, as he ran said brush over both of Jeannies soles and under her toes as the sensation drove her nuts! She flexed pointed and wiggled her toes frantically, and hysterical giggly girlish squeals filled the room as the Jeannie wondered just how much more she could take.: Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! I surrender Master! I'll do whatever you want! No! NO! NO! PLEASE! Hehehehehehehe! Major Nelson tickled the Jeannie so much and for so long that he finally heard a loud moaning sound, and then heavy breathing and finally a rest. :" Ah, master, you tickled me so much and for so long that I had an orgasm in my underwear" "I'm sorry Jeannie, I hope it wasnt too tortorous, I just needed to unwind" "Oh, no, master, through the generations I have been locked in stocks and tickle tortured, but not to that point where I had an orgasm. It was torture, but also felt good" She said. "Well, Jeannie maybe I'll just have to come home and tickle you more often, since we both like it so much" He said. "I think we would both like that" The Jeannie replied. "I didnt mind doing that for you Master, I love pleasing you" She said "Thank you anyway, Jeannie I had a really lousy day at work, and I just needed to unwind, it felt good" "My pleasure Master" She said.
Major Nelson was as Lou Gehrig once said: "The luckiest man on the face of this earth" For having a Jeannie to tickle. He was the envy of all. She was beautiful , and did things for him. What a great experience, he thought for both. A nice way to unwind after a hard day.

The end

Short, sweet and the episode they should have made. God that show used to annoy me. The thought of that wonderful woman wanting more that anything to please JR and all he does is get up to mad cap drivel with other blokes! It makes me weep. He'd be on the winners podium in my 'missed tickling' hall of shame.
She had such a lovely smile too........ I'm going back to the lab and plug myself in for a bit:ranty:

Arkham :)

Yeah, I know what you mean, Arkham. On more than one occasion did I wonder if the major was swinging for the other team, given the fact that he never seemed to exude any sexual interest in Jeannie. BTW, excellent work, Mitch (as usual), and I'll ttyl, man.

Great story! I had the biggest crush on her growing up, and I used to think the same thing.

I kid you not, I used to have the fantasy of having her waiting in stocks when I got home every night, and I would just sit there and rake her soles for the entire evening. I also would have had her sit under my desk on her back with her feet in my lap at the base while I tickled her soles. That show, now that I look back, was the start of many fantasies for me.

The only shots of her feet that I remember were:

* The episode where she had read a book about how to please him, and she was on a swing in the back yard. He came home from work and while swinging she accidentally kicked him in the face, losing her shoe in the process. Nice shot of the top of her stocking feet.

* The other one was where she had taken from a museum some sandals she owned 2000 years ago. She blinked them off when Tony lunged for them in an attempt to return them. That was another one now that I think of it. I remember thinking, “Why don’t you just grab her feet and tickle them until she gives the shoes back you big lummox?!!”

Regards,

TK

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back