• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First story, tell me what you think. Spy Tortured (f/m a bit of ff/m)

cybertickle

This is my first story so please tell me what you think of it and wheteher I should write a follow up to it. Thanx

Background: Sean Smith is a spy, he was born and raised in England and is considered one of the best spies in the world at this time, He has already foiled 4 terrorist attacks and stopped the threat of nuclear war all at the tender age of 22.

Agent Sean Smith woke with a startle. “Where am I?” he thought to himself. He attempted to get up off the cold medical table but he couldn’t…. and he was not tied down. He couldn’t move his body. Smith noticed that he was only wearing a dark pair of trousers nothing else, which worried him. Trying to stay calm he remembered all the things he was taught at the academy if captured. “Breathe deep and try to make sure of your surroundings,” he said to himself. Smith was in a dark room laying down on a medical bed, He could not see far as the only light was right above him
Smith then had two flashbacks of being captured…. He was assigned to retrieve stolen documents from a Columbian Drug lords main headquarters… he was looking around the office when suddenly he felt two arms grab hold of him, he fought them off and turned round… to his horror there were 5 heavily built guards with small guns….. Smith attempted to move but was shot immediately in the arm, its knocked him off balance and he was shot again in the neck, after pulling the dart out of his arm the groggy spy realised it was a tranquilliser gun he had been shot with seconds later he fell to the floor half conscious and felt himself being picked up and frog marched out…. That’s when it all went dark.
Back in the cell, Sean was trying to move around again. “It’s a temporary paralysing drug, its no use trying to move it wont ware off for another hour,” It was a sexy Latin female voice. Sean desperately looked round for who said that, then from the darkness of a corner a beautiful woman stepped out. She was dressed in tight black leather cat suit, with long chestnut coloured hair, and a tanned face. “Allow me to introduce myself, I’m Maria Queresma daughter of Columbian Mafioso leader Ricardo Queresma…. How are you feeling spy?” Smith replied “well I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t slightly nervous”. “Well you have nothing to be worried about if you just cooperate and answer my questions.” “What questions?” “What were you doing in my fathers offices and who sent you here?” “I’m really sorry to say this but you’re a beautiful girl and everything but I’m not answering questions to some teenage girl” “Oh I think you underestimate me Spy” She scowled back at him. “Trust me I’ve eaten bigger things than you for breakfast my dear” He softly replied. “Very well! She said and clicked her fingers.
Two guards came in holding a straight jacket. “This is for when the drug wears off,” She explained. One guard lifted Agent Smith up, as he did this Smith pounced and head butted him, the drugs had started to wear off and Smith had the little amount of energy he needed to move. Realising her miscalculation Maria slammed the emergency button on the wall and four more guards come in. They made light work of the still drugged spy and easily got him in the straight jacket. Then they lifted him on the bed and strapped across his stomach to keep his upper body down and a strap over each knee and ankle to keep them down. “Good job boys, you may leave us alone now I want to play with my new toy.” She said. Smith rolled his eyes, “Look here little girl I’m not your toy, what possible harm can you do to me? Shit, you might as well let me go now!” He snapped at her. “I may not be muscular and strong Smith but I’m the chief torturer here and you don’t get there by being a sweet little girl.” She replied. “Well good luck bitch I’ve been trained for years to handle most sorts of torturous pain.” He cockily replied feeling good about himself. “Ah as I forgot to mention why I am actually the chief interrogator round here I’ll tell you….” She moves round circling the table and eventually stopping by his feet. “You see I have rather different methods of extracting information from pieces of scum like you.” She runs a single finger up his left sole, drawing circles at the top. Smith nearly jumps off the table….”Hey!! Don’t do that” He shouted. “Well that was an interesting reaction I witnessed there because my unusual method is…. tickle torture!” Smiths eyes opened with fear, “Shit” he thought to himself, he just dropped himself in it by reacting to her finger tracing down his sole…. He cant stand being tickled…. especially on his feet. He tried to reason with her. “Now come on, I’m sure we can come to some sort of agreement over this.” Sounding rather desperate. “Tell me why you are here and who sent you and your beautiful soft soles will be spared…. Most people don’t get this choice but I like you and I’m in a good mood…so what do you say?” Smith was starting to panic and she could see it. “I…. I… I cant.” “Very well…… I need to go prepare for our session later, but I’ll let you sleep on your decision.” With that she pulled out a small aerosol and held it about a yard away from Smiths face, this is a light sleeping agent…. Sweet dreams!” She sprayed it in his face knocking him out instantly.
**SEVERAL HOURS LATER**
Smith was woke with a cup of ice cold water being thrown on his face, it woke him with a startle, and he was dazed for a second, “Wh…Who…What…Where am I? Who are you?” Still confused and groggy from the drugs, it took him a few seconds to find his feet again. Maria was standing over him again, “Well agent are you ready to cooperate?” She asked. “Go to hell!” Sean snapped back. “Ok have it your way.” She started running one of her sharp fingernails up and down Smiths left foot to see what reaction she got this time. As she thought Smith was desperately trying to keep a straight face and not give in any weakness away. She then added more fingers, three on each foot. Sean jumped again and let out a slight giggle. “Come on spy you know you want laugh and tell me who you’re working for.” She said whilst switching to all five fingers over the sole. “Screw you ahhahaa!” He replied. “Ok” She said. She went over to a bag she had on the side and pulled out a roll of duct tape and a stopwatch. “Agent Smith I’m going to tickle you non-stop for five minutes, at the end of the five minutes you will get the chance to cooperate.” She moved forward to him and placed a strip of the tape over his mouth. “I don’t want to hear you’re blubbering whilst I’m concentrating” Sean didn’t do anything; he was actually getting very nervous now. “Right lets get going” She held his right ankle in a lock grip and began tracing her left hand all over it. Smith was bucking and writhing on the table. “Mmmmpppfffffahhahammppfff” He was screaming. “That’s right spy…. Kitchy kitchy koo!” She said whilst drawing figure of eights on his arch. She started to delicately use just her index finger to scratch in between Sean’s toes. “Mmhhppffffff!” “Oh I do love tickling, people may call it a fetish but I call it a passion.” She said whilst scratching in between his big toe and second toe. Smith was going crazy, he didn’t know if he could take much more of this torture, then it went through his mind what would happen to him should he submit. “Ok five minutes is up my dear.” She said whilst coming to a sudden halt to Sean’s relief. “Well do you have some answers for me Sean?” She asked. Sean didn’t say a word, but he was still breathing heavily and close to giggling. “Last chance Sean, don’t make this harder on yourself.” Still he said nothing. “Right” She said whilst putting the tape over his mouth again. “I’m going to move this tickling up a level and use some instruments,” She walked over to the bag and pulled out a electric toothbrush, plastic fork, ballpoint pen, scrubbing brush and a huge stiff feather, and laid them next to the bed. “Right what shall I use first? You pick Sean.” “Mmmpfffff” He replied. “What’s that you say? Scrubbing brush? Ok but I better warn you this is torturous. She moved it closer to his foot, Sean was saying “Mpppf mmmpphhffahha.” Trying to plead with the interrogator. She made contact with the foot and began violently scrubbing the brush all over his soles. “Mmmmmmppppppffffffffffffffffff!!!!” He screamed. Sean shut his eyes to try to cope with the torture, when suddenly he heard a humming noise, he looked up and to his horror Maria had the electric toothbrush in her hand threatening to use it. She held the scrubbing brush in her left hand concentrating on Sean’s right sole and the toothbrush in her right hand going over and in between the toes on his left foot. Laughing so hard the gag become loose and fell off to reveal and laughing wreck, which was a calm and collective spy and hour ago. “Please let me go, I’ll pay you whatever you want-hehhe” He begged. “Sorry I cant do that, but if you answer my questions I will stop.” She used the scrubbing brush along the sole of his right foot and then used the toothbrush, to get into every wrinkle and crevice on his foot, it was unbearable. “Ahhahhahahhahhhehehehhehehhehehhehehhehe” She swapped the scrubbing brush for a feather. She glided the feather in between his toes. Sean went berserk, “Arrrrrggggaggaahahhhahhahahhahhehehehheheeh-pleeaaasssseeeeeee-stoooahhhahaaoop.” She dropped both instruments and started to circle round the table. “You know you have beautiful feet spy, do you take care of them?” She asked. Sean refused to answer. She got to his feet and started to move her head towards his feet, “what the hell is she doing?” he thought to himself. Then he saw her tongue start to appear. “No don’t lick my toes…. Please!” She indeed started to lick over his toes. “AAAAAaaaahahahahhahahahhahhahhhahahhehhehehhehehheheh-ahhhahahaa-ahhahaha-ahhahhahahaa.” Then she started to lick in between his toes and nibble on them. “Oh god ahhahahhahahhaha please stop!! Ahhahahaa” She went over to the small phone on the wall and said down it, “Ok were ready.” No sooner had she said this than a dark silhouette appeared at the door. They took a step forward to reveal another beautiful woman of the same build as Maria, she however had blonde hair and a lighter complexion. “This is Laura, my assistant and she is also my sister.” It was no use telling Sean he was still under the affect of the torture and couldn’t concentrate. “Laura he hates having his toes licked so lets get this over quick.” As the two beauties approached they could hear him begging and pleading. They took a foot each and began licking, nibbling and stroking. Sean couldn’t take it. The final straw was when the girls started to lick his toes whilst scratching at his arches at the same time. “Ok ok ok I give in I’ll tell you…. Im working for MI9, I was sent here to retrieve the stolen blueprints of the socom operation.” He answered. The girls stopped. “Now was that so hard?” Asked Maria. Just then a n old looking character entered. It was Ricardo Queresma. “Well spy you were sent here to steal from me eh? Well you will have to be punished for this.” He said. “let me go now I told you what you wanted to know.” “Not so fast spy, news of your capture has spread fast and we’ve already had several big money offers from known terrorist groups who want to get their hands on the legendary agent, Sean Smith.” Nothing was said for a minute as Smith contemplated his situation, he had to escape and soon. Then the silence was broke by Maria’s voice, “Get him out of here!” Two guards came in a un-strapped Sean from the table, he was too weak to fight them off or attempt to break free now, he was frog marched away…

What do you think? follow up or not?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back