• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laura's Babysitter

Gina_Crews_Fan

TMF Novice
This is another true story. Even at a young age, I was a snob to others. I had blonde hair, blue eyes, and I had a chubby belly. My name is Laura. My babysitter's name was Jenna. On this certain night I was wearing a sleeveless white T-shirt and blue jeans. At my side I had a pair of black socks and shoes, but I wasn't wearing them because I was painting my nails red. I was sitting at the couch with my feet propped up on a stool while I was relaxing when Jenna walked in to babysit me. She was a brunett with brown eyes and a nice figure. She was wearing a green blouse with a white skirt on. She was wearing tan stocking and had on white high-heel shoes. She sat down next to me on the couch and took off her shoes as well, sitting her feet right next to my hand. I couldn't resist the temptation of tickling her. I ran my long fingernail down her right foot and she let out a squeal. "You little rat!" yelled Jenna. All of a sudden Jenna had used one hand to trap my feet on the stand. "Are you're feet ticklish by any chance, Laura?" I immediately shook my head. "Well, I guess you won't mind being tickled then, will you?" I was in trouble now, and was getting very nervous. "Hey, um, Jenna, you wouldn't....tickle me for real would you?" "Are you ticklish?" "Ok, I am! Just let me up." She didn't listen she began to tickle the soles of my feet!! I laughed as loudly as possible. "HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STAHAP IT JAHAHAHEHEHENNA!!!!!!!" "Why,you are ticklish! Tickle, tickle, tickle, Laura. Kootchie kootchie koo! Laura is very ticklish." She began to do 'This Little Piggie'. Finally she stopped. So, how was my story?

seems you still need some lessons :)

Your stories are very nice :) but then again, you don´t need to ask how they are everytime you write one heheheh seems some one still needs ticklish lessons :)

just kidding!!

but you´re lucky to be far from me :)

kisses and keep writing if you have time for it :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back