• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Text-based tickling game: The To-Tickle List Episode 3

oneortheother

TMF Expert
Announcing the official release of Episode 3!

Features:

Over ten new tickle scenes, including a multi-choice scene involving both Brandon and Cissy respectively.
A darker, narrative-driven plot line that takes cues from detective noir and stars a few familiar faces from prior episodes.
New mini-game: Lockpicking
The usual entertaining scenes, amusing humour, and writing quality.
Beautiful new title art from the very talented tadashibaka
Puzzles and quests.

And I’d just like to say I think I’m getting much better at eventing, scripting, and all the nuances of RPGMaker MV. If you’ve only played Episode 1, this’ll be quite a different experience.

Episode 3 is available now on Patreon for all $5 and above patrons. That means if you haven’t played yet Episode 2, you can get both episodes for a mere 5 dollars :)

www.patreon.com/posts/28975644

If you’d like a reminder of what’s in Episode 2: https://www.deviantart.com/oneortheother/journal/Episode-2-Released-802455995

If you'd like to play the game, it's available right now at the $5 tier of my Patreon. I will also release it FREE for all in two months. https://w

And remember Episode 3 will be released free for all in two months :D

Last but certainly not least, a huge thank you to everyone who has been supporting this passion project. I know I always say this, but I couldn’t do it without you!

Attachments

• file.png
    file.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 138
Well that was certainly interesting. A little darker at times than I like but fitting the theme. I enjoyed the music and creative humor. I'd say my favorite scene was Debbie. As it contains resistance and focus on a ticklish tummy. While I believe I liked the last one more. This was an enjoyable romp for sure.

Well that was certainly interesting. A little darker at times than I like but fitting the theme. I enjoyed the music and creative humor. I'd say my favorite scene was Debbie. As it contains resistance and focus on a ticklish tummy. While I believe I liked the last one more. This was an enjoyable romp for sure.

Glad you enjoyed it. One of the best things about shorter episodes is that I can focus on exploring different themes in each one (Detective Noir was definitely the focus here). Episode 4 is a whole lot of fun too. It's a lot more wacky, and it takes places in a fantasy video game where the twins decide to wreak havoc by tickling just about everyone, so check it out if you get the chance :D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back