• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trying to find a game

Lingling744

I’ve seen a few people make these kinds of posts, so I thought I’d try my luck as well. I was wondering if anyone had a copy of Ni No Kusu, I’ve contacted several people and no one seemed to have it. If anyone could provide it, it would be much appreciated!

Not the same game I look at, but I use this topic for not creating a new one and spamming the forum. I'm actually looking for a game that was called "Maria's game" if I remember correctly, or something like that. It was a rpg maker game, mostly (if not only) focused on feet tickling, and I'd love to find a download link for this game, if someone have one to share I'd be very thankfull !

Not the same game I look at, but I use this topic for not creating a new one and spamming the forum. I'm actually looking for a game that was called "Maria's game" if I remember correctly, or something like that. It was a rpg maker game, mostly (if not only) focused on feet tickling, and I'd love to find a download link for this game, if someone have one to share I'd be very thankfull !

I think I have Maria game. I will be checking my HDD tomorrow and zipping it to you if I have it. :D

Somebody once posted a download for a big ol' zip drive filled with games before. I'm far too lazy to go tracking down the original post, so here's a reupload:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PB2tygiG41F2kV2DFmohbsHYi4QEHksk

It includes games like Screamer's "A Witch's Laugh", the original Lala's Ordeal 1 & 2 (plus the HD remake that I've thrown in for completeness's sake), and the Maria's Game that you're looking for plus some others people generally liked.

Waw thank you for that package, it made me rediscover some games I had forgot about !
Tho there's a little problem, the folder of Maria's game is empty. When I open it it lead this way : \Maria Game\Maria Game easy\Maria Game and here there's all the folders of the game (like Battle, Battlecharset, Faceset and so on) but each of them are empty and there's no exe. anywhere :/

...crap. Sorry, I probably should have double checked that that one specifically was working. I did manage to find an old Tickle Theater thread with a link to the game. The download link in the first post seems to do the trick, and the game works on my end.

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=81512

Edit: I also updated the zip drive to have the working version of Maria Game if you'd rather use that one.

Last edited:
No need to be sorry, this one was missing but aside the package made me play games I had forgot about and enjoyed discovering again ^^ Thank you for the Tickle Theater link, I should have checked this place too before asking but I thought it'd be useless as TT lost their datas quite a bunch of time in the past, so I thought Maria's game wouldn't be on it since it's a bit old now.

Anyway the game works on my end too so thanks a lot Serhazat, you made my day =)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back