• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Spy That Tickled Me

Ovda

TMF Master
The Spy That Tickled Me
By
Ovda

Agent Elizabeth Hurley had infiltrated the lair of the evil mastermind De Sade. Her mission was to rescue Agent Heather Graham, who had never returned from her mission, and plant a bomb that will destroy De Sade’s lair.
Hurley skillfully worked her way through the elaborate labyrinth of the lair. Every once and awhile she would have to use her judo chop to subdue a henchman. Other than that all went surprisingly well. Elizabeth found a place to hide the bomb where she thought it would begin a chain reaction that would destroy the lair. Now phase two of the mission: find Agent Heather Graham.
Elizabeth began to look for the missing agent. She hid in the shadows as she went very cautiously from place to place. Hurley found a room that she hoped would give her a clue as to where they were holding Graham. As she entered the room, the door slid shut. Elizabeth tried to open the door, but it was securely locked.
“Welcome, Agent Hurley.” A voice spoke over the intercom. “I see that even you can be easily captured just as your fellow spy was. And you, too will soon share her fate.”
Before Elizabeth could say a word, the room filled with gas, and Hurley blacked out.
Moments later Elizabeth awoke in a plain walled room. She tried to move, but she realized that she was stretched out on a table with her wrists and ankles on stocks. Struggled as she might, Hurley soon accepted that she was not going anywhere anytime soon.
The door opened and entered De Sade.
“I formally welcome you, Agent Hurley, to my humble abode.”
“What are your plans, De Sade?” snapped Elizabeth.
“You are in no position to be asking questions.” He replied. “Although I have one question for you. Where did you place the bomb?”
“What bomb? What are you talking about?”
“Don’t insult my intelligence!” Growled De Sade. “I know you planted a bomb. Now where is it!”
“Never!” she sternly responded. “Do your worse, De Sade. I’ll never tell!”
“Oh you will. You see I have the perfect way to make even the bravest spy crack. Besides it worked so excellent on Agent Graham.”
De Sade clapped his hands and two guards walked in. They brought in two goats and tied the rope ends to two individual iron loops.
“You see, Agent Hurley, while your unconscious, we had your lovely feet soaking in brine. As you have noticed, your boots and stockings have been removed and your toes securely tied back. This will make it easier for the goats to lick the brine from your feet.”
Fear was clearly seen in Elizabeth’s beautiful blue eyes.
“I see” spoke De Sade with a sinister grin. “You must have ticklish feet. I wonder? Are your feet as insanely ticklish as Agent Graham’s or more? I guess we will soon find out.” He looked at the guards. “The candles.”
The guards lit a candle a placed one candle underneath the rope with the flame an inch away from the rope.
“De Sade don’t do this.” Begged Elizabeth. “Not my feet. I-I’ll go insane. Please don’t leave me with these goats.”
“See you in the morning.” De Sade replied as he and the guards left the room. The door slid closed and the lock securely in place.
Elizabeth craned her head to see the two goats. She saw the flames slowly burning the ropes. As she laid her head back, Elizabeth began to struggle with all of her might to get free.
Soon she heard the sound of hooves walking her way. Immediately her head popped up and to her horror one of the goats was free. The look on Elizabeth’s face was that of sheer terror as the goat drew closer and closer to she defenseless left foot.
Contact was made.
Elizabeth threw her head back in total hysterical laughter as the goat’s raspy tongue began to lick her baby soft foot.
She violently shook her head back and forth as the tickling sensation surged up through her left leg like electricity and exploded in her brain. Soon the second goat was freed and with no hesitation went straight for Elizabeth’s right foot. She was bucking about like a wild bronco. Elizabeth Hurley felt the tongues randomly licking her feet. One would lick her toes while the other one would lick her arch and heel.
Time went by at a snail’s pace for Agent Hurley. All she wanted was for the tickling to stop. It was unbearable. Elizabeth hoped with all she had that she would simply pass out.
Morning came. The door opened and entered De Sade and his guards. The goats were still at work on Agent Hurley’s feet.
As for Elizabeth, that was another matter. Her hair was plastered to her head, her whole body was twitching as the goats repeatedly licked her feet, and her beautiful face was now twisted and contorted in sheer hysterical agony. Tear trails leading from the corners of her lovely eyes were seen. It was truly evident that Agent Elizabeth Hurley was a totally hysterical tickled mess.
De Sade motioned for the guards to remove the goats. She was so exhausted. Her chest heavily heaving up and down grasping for every breath of air she could get in her lungs. De Sade gave Elizabeth thirty minutes to gain her composure.
“Well, are we ready to talk? Where is the bomb?”
“S-Section 2, behind p-panel marked ‘DANGER’” Agent Hurley spoke while still panting for air.
“See how easy it was to tell me.”
De Sade motioned to his men. They brought in another table. Elizabeth turned to see that it was Agent Heather Graham outstretched on a table similar to that of Hurley’s
“As you can see, Agent Graham is alive and well.”
De Sade took some smelling salts and waved them underneath Heather’s nose. She awoke with a jerk.
“NO! OH NO! PLEASE!! NO!! NOT AGAIN!!!” cried Heather. “P-Please De Sade. Y-You said that you would never do this to me again!!”
“I lied, so sue me, I’m sadistic.” Answered De Sade.
He clapped his hands and two guards entered. Both were holding and bucket in one hand and a brush in the other.
“In the buckets” explained De Sade. “Is a thick pasty salt solution, which I have created. My men will coat your feet with a generous helping of the substance. Next we will place a goat with blinders in front of each foot so the animal can give that foot its undivided attention.”
With that De Sade nodded and the men dipped their brush in the solution and brushed it on the soles of the ladies’ insanely feet. The room was soon filled with the ladies’ hysterical giggles. The ladies calmed down when their feet were thoroughly covered with the solution. The men stepped outside as four men entered the room with four goats.
“Oh no not again.” Nervously giggled Elizabeth.
De Sade gave the word, and the men placed the goats in front of the ladies and released the goats.
The goats made contact. Elizabeth Hurley and Heather Graham erupted into a shower of uncontrollable laughter.
Heather laughed like a hysterically tickled schoolgirl. As for Elizabeth, she dissolved into an endless ocean of silent screaming laughter.
De Sade stood and looked at his handy work. He was impressed. Impressed indeed.
“I know that it must be unbearable, but you know what? You ladies have better find a way to bear it because you will be here for a long time.”
He turned and left the room followed by his men. The last one slid the door shut and placed the heavy lock in place. Thus leaving Elizabeth Hurley and Heather Graham to an excruciatingly ticklish existence.

THE END

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back