• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameron Diaz on Eonline

Latin_Boy

TMF Regular
Haven't seen this posted before. Maybe it's not worth posting, but every bit adds up

Talking about the Farrelly brothers, who directed "Something About Mary", Cameron says: "I hang with guys, so it's easy for me to take on gnarly stuff... they do...outrageous things that make me laugh. They tickle me..."

here's the link
http://www.eonline.com/Celebs/Qa/Diaz98/interview3.html

**Sorry is the post is too trifling**

I always hate to take the role of the skeptic, but that quote seems a bit out of context. It seems like in the second question, she's using "tickle" to mean "amuse." That's just my read though, I could be wrong. But I do think we have some info on Cameron Diaz in the celeb list.

saying "tickle" out of context

I know what you mean --- that's exactly what I thought too. I just stumbled across this interview, and thus quote, by accident, but some people may look at it a different way. Who knows.....

i don't think i've *ever* heard it used as synonymously with excite or amuse...

well as i've stated a little while ago, i've tickled camron when i met her making charlies angles. She extremly ticklish on her ribs and feet, and when you tickle her there, shes goes in to hysterical laughter.

I have, Scooby.

It was on VH-1 or MTV, I don't recall which one, and Sheryl Crow said of some celeb's (I want to say Snoop Doggy Dogg, but I could be wrong) public brushes with the law over his foolish behavior that "I am so completely tickled by everything he does." I may be fuzzy on the specifics due to brain damage from lack of oxygen, as I was too overcome to breathe at the thought of Sheryl Crow talking about being tickled.

Hmm...well we've all heard the expression tickled pink...and people DO say that they're tickled to hear something great, but for some reason using tickled in the connotation we're talking about with cameron diaz is just kinda funny...

I don't think it's as common an expression as it used to be back in days of yore, but the dictionary still offers a secondary definition of "tickle" as "to amuse or delight." Personally, I'm tickled ( ;) ) to hear ladies like Cameron Diaz and Sheryl Crow still using it. I, like you MadKalnod, get a nice little rush out of hearing girls utter that word.

MadKalnod said:
I have, Scooby.

It was on VH-1 or MTV, I don't recall which one, and Sheryl Crow said of some celeb's (I want to say Snoop Doggy Dogg, but I could be wrong) public brushes with the law over his foolish behavior that "I am so completely tickled by everything he does." I may be fuzzy on the specifics due to brain damage from lack of oxygen, as I was too overcome to breathe at the thought of Sheryl Crow talking about being tickled.

Mr. Madkalnod,

I realize this an old thread, but is there any possible chance that you can remember the exact show that had this quote from Sheryl Crow?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back