• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stacy get Tickled

Dre

TMF Regular
Stacy Keibler was just leaving Raw from Houston Texas the site of WWE Bad Blood. She was pleased that Scott Steiner defeated Test and that he was the man she was going to manage, on the way out she ran into her ex Test. "Stacy maybe we are letting this angle go to far" said Test and Stacy being a sensible person agreed and the next thing Test said was "how bout we go get some food" Stacy smiled and said yes and they left and went to Tony Romas. Stacy was wearing a black dress that stopped above her knees of her 41" legs and black strappy sandals on her size 10 feet.

Half way through dinner they had a couple of drinks when Stacy said "Andrew you are a nice guy i don't know why we broke up." Test was looking at Stacy and nodded when stacy left and went to the bathroom Test slipped a drug in her drink and when she returned she had some more to drink and then she was feeling tired and wanted to leave and go back to her hotel room.

At the hotel Test helped Stacy with her luggage and put it in her room and then when he turned around Stacy was on the bed knocked out. Test knew Stacy was very very ticklish took advantage and undressed her revealing a black bra and Panties he looked at her soles and he was very happy looking at her size 10's toes a bit long but nice arches was high and soles were flawless.

He took some tape and tied her arms over her head to the head board and her feet to the foot of the bed, went over her arms and feet 5 times with the tape to make sure she couldn't get away so he could tickle her body.

11:00 that night Stacy awoke and found herself in her bra and panties and bare foot. Just then she saw Test standing in front of her and he said " hey Stacy have a nice nap" Stacy replied " let me go NOW". Test just laughed and told Stacy "you know i love your body so smooth and sexy and i wonder if it is ticklish" just then Stacy eyes opened wide as she knew her body was extremely ticklish.

Before she could talk Test started tickling her armpits and stacy laughed "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANDREW STOPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Test laughed and was enjoying it and said " gee stacy i wonder if ur ribs are ticklish" "ANDREW DO NOT TICKLE MY RIBS" ordered stacy Test massaged her ribs and stacy laughed and laughed but then test quit and jumped straight to her feet and their Test used his fingers to tickle her toes inbetween them then went up and down her soles. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHSAHAHAHAHAHTHAHAHAHAHAHAOAHAHAHAHAHAHAPA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Test brought out some toys first he feathered her toes which was she hated then test found a spot on the middle of her soles in which she just lost it "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" then he used a electric tooth brush on that spot which made her more ticklish HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANDREW PLEASE STOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Test enjoyed watching stacy laughing he put the tooth brush down and played this little piggie with her toes in which she laughed HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANDREW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Test having his fun decided to leave and let stacy breathe after 2 hours Test called room service and said " If anyone wants to tickle Stacy keibler come on up and do it" then he left her room with her tied up and said bye Stacy.

I realize this may suck so if you have any suggestions on how to make it better help me out.

hey man, this story doesnt suck. it's not bad at all. just make the tickling a little longer, and more detail and you can have a classic. i think people like reading about WWE divas getting tickled tortured.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back