• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Outdoors (F/M, M/F Adult)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Where to start? I've tried at least a dozen different ways to write this down but none of them seem to work somehow. I guess the whole thing kicked off about a month ago when a mate of mine asked if I fancied spending the summer weekends camping out with him and his girlfriend. This quickly developed into a group of about a dozen people who wanted to go and some rapid planning for such seemingly simple things as transport, tent sharing, food and the like.

Anyway, for most of us the last time we spent a night under canvas was at least fifteen years ago and things had moved on a bit since then. Out of thirteen people only four actually owned their own tents, the rest of us had to pretty much start from scratch. As a gentle introduction to the art of camping (also known as 'who put that &**(!!! rope there?) we decided to make use of my mates garden for a weekend, pitch up all the new stuff and have a 'dry run' to get used to a ceiling barely four feet high.

After all the transport and scheduling problems were sorted out, eight of us ended up at his place for the weekend, including him and his girlfriend. As we were going to be a bit short of space they'd sleep indoors, the rest of us would be 'roughing it' outside. In addition to myself there was two girls and one guy I'd known since university, and two of my workmates. And that, really is where the problem started.

Do the math, something I managed to overlook, and us blokes were going to be outnumbered two to one, and with this crowd I should have known that would mean trouble. But I'm getting ahead of myself, we all met up as arranged in London and drove the two and a bit hours to my mates place in Bristol. The sheer chaos that followed trying to get three brand new tents up in a space that was barely big enough to take them had to be seen to be believed, in fact I wish I'd taped it as it would have been a guaranteed prize winner on one of those home video shows.

Both myself and the other guy had bought our own tents as we preferred something small enough to put up on our own if the need ever arose. He'd got a small, two man dome tent, I'd gone for a larger three man model with a main sleeping area and a separate 'porch' that had a door on either side, both of which could be tied back to provide a covered, but open, area to sit or cook. The girls on the other hand had gone in together and had bought something that resembled a palace more than a tent. Technically it was a 12 person tent, four self-contained inner tents in a 'x' shape, with the centre of the x being a huge communal area over six foot high and big enough for all eight of us to sit under quite comfortably.

Once we'd got everything up, and the buzz of battery powered pumps inflating six air beds had died away we fired up the barbecue and spent a very pleasant evening making a sizable dent in our hosts food and alcohol stores. It was a beautiful night, clear sky and warm, with a gentle crisp breeze flowing over the garden. As midnight passed our hosts excused themselves and headed indoors, as the rest of us started to eye our own beds and sleeping bags. We stayed up for another twenty minutes or so before we left the girls talking amongst themselves and retreated to our own tents.

It was barely two minutes before I heard considerable, and quite impressive, swearing issuing from the other small tent. His air mattress was defective and as soon as he laid himself down every seam on one side had let go at once. As we didn't have any spares he decided that, with a spare bed available in the house he wasn't going to wreck his back sleeping on the ground. I couldn't really argue with his logic and lent a hand moving his kit into the house. Finished I headed back outside and, as I passed the girls tent noticed low voices coming from one of the sleeping compartments. As the two university girls were still chatting outside, it had to be my workmates having the conference.

I have to admit, I was a little hesitant at first about inviting those two, partially because they would be the only ones that didn't know anyone else there (other than me of course) and partially because, well, I was more than slightly afraid. One, Laura, I'd known for almost five years, and I still remember seeing her for the first time and thinking 'wow'. If anything the years had improved her looks, adding to her curves nicely and at five foot four without an ounce of fat on her body she always attracted admiring glances from everyone who came to the office. Frankly, at one time I'd entertained thoughts in that direction myself, but for reasons far too lengthy and boring to go into here, she'd needed me as a friend far more than a lover, and I'd happily taken on that role.

The other one was the problem though, mainly because the first time I'd seen her, barely three months ago now, I hadn't thought 'wow', or anything at all for that matter as my brain simply seemed to switch off. Danielle was taller than Laura and was simply gorgeous. A figure that should be gracing the front of magazines, long dark red hair spilling down her back with a slight natural curl, perfect skin and emerald green eyes that seemed to look right into my soul. I knew, if I was being honest with myself at least, she was so far out of my league it wasn't even the same sport anymore, but somehow the heart wouldn't take the hint. At least I'd gotten over my initial bout of brain failure and could now hold a real conversation with her, but I was being very careful about how much I drank, otherwise I might just do something stupid, like ask her out on an honest-to-god date.

I'd obviously hadn't been quite as careful as I should have been, otherwise I might have recognised the looks I got as I walked past the other girls for something more than a friendly goodnight, but oblivious I headed back to my own tent and settled down. I'd had to replace my trusty sleeping bag after it had literally disintegrated through overuse, and now had a brand new double bag ready to try out. Exhausted from the day I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow...

And awoke slowly, confused as hell and more than a little slow on the uptake. The unfamiliar surroundings, coupled with the lingering heat and the effects of the alcohol all seemed to hit at once and for a while I lay still, drifting as my mind tried to put together what it was hearing. I wish I could write down what exactly went through my mind, but I suspect it wouldn't make a lot of sense without some very illegal substances to help the reader's comprehension, so I'll use what I put together after the event.

There was a faint sound of a zipper being pulled back, and a vague shape appeared beyond the door of the inner tent. Then another, much louder zipper as the inner door was opened and the shape moved quickly in and down, sliding down into my sleeping bag and sealing the door behind it as it moved. It was the feeling of Danielle's skin pressed up against my own that finally snapped me out of my trance, and I turned over to face her, my mouth opening to ask what was going on, a question she silenced with a long kiss, full of heat and passion. Her naked body rolled over me, her legs wrapping around mine and forcing me onto my back, her hair falling over both of us like a shimmering curtain, those dazzling green eyes locked on me.

The kiss seemed to go on forever, and when she finally pulled away we looked at each other in silence for a second or two until I reached up, wrapped my arms around her and pulled her down into another kiss, passion that had been denied for far too long let loose at last as I felt her moan softly into my mouth. Once more she broke the kiss, this time slowly moving down my face from my lips, over my chin and down my neck. I shuddered, as her body seemed to flow over mine, my now erect cock pressed against her belly, then her breasts as she worked her way down. Finally she reached my hips and for one brief, glorious moment she sucked my dick deep into her mouth and ran her tongue down the length of my shaft. She glanced up at me and I felt her lips curl in a smile around my cock as she resumed her journey, out to my right hip and up my side with her mouth, setting every nerve on fire as she worked her mouth skillfully over my flesh.

By now I felt like I was floating, my mind awash with pleasure as she slowly turned me over so I was lying on my left side, her legs wrapped firmly around my waist as her mouth continued up to my armpit. Suddenly she reached up and grabbed my arms, forcing them up and away from my body, holding them there as best she could as she grabbed my belt from where I’d left it on top of my rucksack and wrapped it tightly around my wrists, securing my hands in front of me and on top of the sleeping bag. Then she locked her lips onto my skin and started to blow onto my flesh, her tongue flicking rapidly over the exposed hollow of my armpit, her lips just loose enough to vibrate with each exhale. She caught me completely by surprise and I burst into laughter, the ticklish sensations she was causing damn near paralyzing me as she set to work.

Her hands raced over my body, moving quickly and without any obvious pattern over every ticklish spot between my neck and waist, exploring my reactions as she poked, prodded, scratched and kneaded me into a helpless laughing wreck underneath her. Add in the erotic sensations her gorgeous, naked body was causing as it rubbed against me and my mind was simply overloaded, not knowing quite how to react from one moment to the next.

She started to move her mouth down my body again, this time curving around and over my chest, her lips, tongue and teeth tormenting me with gentle but persistent tickles even as her hands moved to my armpits and started a much more aggressive tickling motion. It was taking every bit of effort I had to manage to draw breath around my laughter as I tried desperately to squirm away from her. Finally her mouth arrived at my belly button and she repeated her earlier tactics, locking her mouth around the sensitive skin and delving deep with her tongue, lapping at the virgin skin hidden within.

I’d never known, or even guessed I was that ticklish anywhere, but the instant I felt that hot, wet tongue thrashing around, poking and prodding at that previously unexplored area I felt like I was going to pass out. I felt every muscle tense at once, and much to my surprise felt the leather belt fall away from my wrists, obviously loosened during my struggles. Quickly I brought my hands down and inside the sleeping bag, hooking my fingers into her silky smooth armpits and tried to dish out a little of what I’d been taking. For a moment I thought I was out of luck and that she wasn’t ticklish, then I felt her lips move against my body and realized she was trying desperately to hold back her giggles, not wanting to react but really having no choice. That small break in her concentration, that slight lessening of the onslaught was all I needed and I twisted, pulling my body (somewhat reluctantly I admit) out from underneath her and sliding round her until I was almost lying on her back, my legs wrapped around hers tightly to keep her beneath me.

I shifted my hands down her body to her ribs and started raking my fingers across and around her skin, trying to repeat the tactics she’d used on me earlier, never giving her a chance to get used to a particular motion or predict exactly where the next touch would come. The reaction was incredible as she bucked and writhed underneath me, trying everything to get me off her, to at least get to a position where she could fight back. Her laughter was intoxicating, possibly the most beautiful sound I had ever heard. I’ve heard laughter described as musical before but had never really understood the reference. Now I did, as the sound reached up and caressed me, surrounded me, starting low and deep, rising to a high, frantic giggle as smoothly as an opera singer performs a simple scale, and something else mixed in, something that spoke to the subconscious, something that was more erotic than anything I’d ever heard.

Desperate to hear more I shifted my target, running my hands down her sides to her hips, then round and onto her perfect ass. She squealed as my fingers caressed her and her head thrashed frantically as she begged out loud, pleaded with me not to tickle her there. Unfortunately, for her at least, her begging simply increased my desires and I started running my fingers over that smooth skin as fast as I possible could, over her cheeks and down to the very top of her thighs, round to graze the outer limits of her pussy then back up to her ass to start all over again.

Suddenly she let out a noise that was halfway between a gasp and a sob and I reailsed just how hard I was tickling her, while I didn’t know how long I’d been doing it her body was shaking, she was barely able to catch her breath and I immediately let her go, sliding off to lie next to her. She caught her breath then rolled over onto her back and to my shock and delight, put her arms above her head, wrists crossed and said “No, more, please, tickle me more!”.

I didn’t need any more encouragement and jumped back on top of this ticklish beauty, and brought my fingers down to her flat stomach. Gently I swirled my fingers across her belly, and almost jumped out of my skin as a hand wrapped firmly around my dick. She guided me in to her and slid her legs around me, preventing me moving more than about a half-inch or so. She brought her hands up and around me, pulling my head down to hers and as we kissed I resumed my ticklish ministrations, moving up her body slightly to her breasts, teasing and tantalizing them with the most delicate touches I could, then shooting back down her body to assault her belly button and hips, digging my fingers in and making her squeal with laughter. Every time I did she would writhe and buck trying to get away, effectively fucking me at the same time as she howled in ticklish heaven. Over and over I repeated this pattern, never keeping up the hard tickling for more than a few seconds, while lingering over the gentle touches to her breasts for up to two minutes. Every time I used those light, tender caresses I could see her fighting the temptation to give in and find her own release, her own pleasure.

Eventually, after what seemed like an eternity, it was too much for her to handle and she roughly flipped me over so I was lying on my back with her above me. Even silhouetted by the faint light filtering through the tent’s canvas she looked beautiful as she sat above me, the sleeping bag unzipped and falling away from her as she started to ride me as hard as she could. It only took a few seconds for us both to climax, Danielle collapsing on top of me as she did so as I did my best to add to her pleasure with my mouth, hands, anything I could think of.

Afterwards we just lay there for a while, luxuriating in each other’s company, reflecting on what had just happened until, gradually, we drifted off to sleep. When the sun finally rose high enough to wake me I thought for one horrible, terrifying moment that it had all been a dream, then felt the reassuring warmth of her body next to me. I looked up into her smiling face, those green eyes dancing as she watched me. Where this would go next I didn’t know, or for that matter, if there even was a next to consider. But then, for that one moment, all was right with the world as she pressed her lips to mine.

Is it hot in here, or is it just me?

OH

MY

GAWD!!!!!

Dude, whatta ya tryin' ta DO to me? That was one of your best, man! Devastating! I saw who wrote this and delved eagerly into it, but I was NOT prepared for this! Your writing really speaks to me, bro. Damn. Whew!

Hot I think I just landed in a sauna! I love romantic tickling stories. This one melted me away!!

*grin* thanks guys 'n' gals, 'tis always nice to wake up to such ego-boosting comments :D

Really annoying thing is that the original version of this was (IMHO) better but was sadly lost when the PC crashed (the ONE TIME I didn't save my work in three years, typical) and it didn't seem to 'flow' as well when I was re-writing it. Oh well.

Now to do the follow up or not....

that was amazing! I think I have a new favorite BOFH666 story. I hope to read more about these two.

and it flowed beautifully.

*grin* your wish is my command, follow-up's underway and should (work permitting) be showing up sometime either tomorrow or Saturday.

Ayla ny - umm, as much of a shameless ego booster as this question is, I gotta ask, you have a "favourite BOFH666 story"? I think you just made my week with that one :D , may I ask what it was before? The first draft was a little more, spontaneous I guess, bit more playful and it got a bit changed around when I redid it. Still, seems to have worked considering the (frankly stunning) feedback thus far.

May I request some more f/m in the second part, if possible? Great story. :)

loved Fade To Black (a very nice f/m story, thx10050) and A Beautiful Day just blew my mind. I'm glad you will be writing more. :)

Ayla - Beautiful day, umm, hang on a sec *hunts through file store to check he's thinking of the right story*.

*grin* ironic you picked that one as it was directly inspired by one of yours, from memory it was Rumours but I haven't quite got time to check this morning. My somewhat ham fisted attempt to shoot for a more poetic style in my writing. Lol, "writing more", if I'm not careful I'm gonna be kicked off the board for spamming lass ;)

thx10050 - Thanks and I'll see what I can do. Never have a proper plan for any of the stuff I write so this may change but right now this is gonna be a three parter and the f/m stuf is probably going to be in part 3 more than 2.

BOFH666, I did write a story I called Rumors. if it had something to do with your writing Beautiful Day then I’d better get writing! because I want more. :) I’m flattered. I have enjoyed all of your stories I have read... but that one had such a nice feel to it. it spoke to me. as did this one.

if you like the more poetic style... I did write and post a poem to this forum when it first opened. or if you don’t feel like doing a search (but don’t mind braving pop-ups lol) it’s on the homepage thing in my profile.

the always greedy reader,
Ayla

In that case watch this space and I'll see what I can do. Got a couple of ideas I want to try as I was never that happy with Beautiful Day (note to self, pick less pretentious title next time), mainly as it was an hour special (i.e. had enough caffenie in the body to make sleep impossible and nothing to do :D ) and never quite came out how I wanted it too.

Pop-ups ain't a problem (I love Opera, I really do) so I'll head on over to the homepage-type homepage in your profile (oh god, I'm doing Goon Show jokes at 8 in the morning, not a good sign) once I get back home tonight and have a read.

The always desperate feedback-whore
Steve

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back