• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True tickling tales.

jordan

TMF Expert
This post isn't just for me. And I know its being done to death, but its fun to see people tickle one another and not really being into tickling. So lets post out stories and rate one anothers expertince. So I'll post the first story and the next poster rates my story from 1-10, 1 being the lowest and ten being the highest. Also you do not have to be the one doing the tickling.

Ok this happened when I was in the 8th grade. There is this girl Named Krystal, hottest thing ever and real friendly to loosers like me. Well once in music class her friends had gathered around her and Crystal most have tickled one of them, cause the friend that was behind her started to tickle her sides, Crystal falls to the ground and her friend jumps on her and holds her down using her own body weight and tickles Crystal until she is nearly in tears. And this happends right in front of my desk, so I didn't look weirde starring at them.

(Now rate my story and post one of your own.)

I have thousands of stories like that but ill just post one for now

My freshman year of highschool my friend and her boyfriend of one week were just hanging around watching tv when i look over and see her boyfriend giving her a neck massage. After a couple seconds he stops massaging and starts tickling her sides, which turned out to be an all out tickle fight between the two. Eventually i couldn't take it anymore and had to join in...and of corse...i lost, but what else is new?:p

I can't recount how many times I've witnessed a tickling--particularly gangticklings, which can be incredibly fascinating--and have simply been paralyzed.

One of my favorite times was witnessing a gangtickling involving a girl in my neighborhood I had a terrible crush on...jumped by four of the guys I was with in her own front yard, and they really did a number on her, pinning her down and tickling her sides and feet--totally hypnotic. I could've joined in if I wanted, but I was totally mesmerized.

To tell the truth, simply watching can be as much a turn-on than actually participating in the tickling--if not more so if the situation's right.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back