• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ivory vs Jazz

Dre

TMF Regular
It was the night of Summerslam and Ivory had a chance to fight Jazz for the WWE Women's Title in a Submission match.

Jazz couldn't believe that she had lost to Ivory 3 times in a row and now she has to defend her Women's world title in a Submission match. Jazz saw her manager Theodore Long coming to get her. "Jazz time for some thugging and bugging on the man in this case the Woman named Ivory time for you to beat her and show her why you are the most dominant woman on the Raw roster you fill me." Jazz replied "Yeah i feel you but Theodore i want you to stay in the back i want to beat Ivory one on one. On her way to the ring she heard her opponent laughing and when she got to the women looker room door she heard "TRISH AHAHAAHAHAHAHA OH STOOOOOOOOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GOT A MATCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH AHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Jazz peaked in and saw her opponent Ivory being tickled on her feet by Trish and then "Ivory said i am ticklish all over i hope Jazz doesn't find out." Jazz left with a smile on her face to the ring.

In the ring Ivory immediately took it to Jazz and drop kicked her and started to work on her arm and Jazz noticed Ivory was wearing a purple shirt that showed off her ribs and purple pants and boots, and when Ivory twisted her arm Jazz took her free arm and tickled Ivory's ribs and Ivory laughed HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and she let go of Jazz.

Jazz laughed cause she knew how to make her opponent submit. Ivory ran off the ropes and went for a crossbody and she missed which allowed Jazz to move on over and pick up the pieces. Jazz picked Ivory up and snapmared her, then she suplexed her to the mat and there she worked on Ivory legs. She put her leg on the rope and jumped up and down on it then she picked her up and droped her down on her knee.

Ivory was in deep pain and Jazz knew Ivory was ticklish so she dragged her over to the ropes and tied her up in them. Jazz ripped off Ivory's shirt to reveal a purple bra and ivorys flat stomach, then she tickled ivory's ribs again and Ivory could only laugh "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA JAZZZ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Jazz tickled Ivory for 30 seconds before she stopped and moved on up to Ivory's armpits and again Ivory lost it. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Jazz HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA". and after another 30 seconds of tickling her armpits, Jazz knew what she had to do.

Jazz picked up Ivory's feet and removed the Purple boots and socks to reveal Ivory's size 8 feet with medium size toes and perfect soles. Ivory was unable to move and begged jazz not to tickle her. "JAZZ COME ON GIRL YOU DON'T WANNA TICKLE ME, COME ON DON'T DO THIS." Jazz asked "Do you quit?" Ivory replied "no." and Jazz had a good grip on Ivory and she began to trace a finger up and down Ivory's soles and Ivory is twisting her head every way and tried kicking to get Jazz to let go but it didn't work and Ivory lost it. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA NOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT ON MY FEET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JAZZ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOOOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Jazz hearing no surrender went up into Ivory's toes and tickled there and Ivory was in hysteria "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEEEEEASE LET STOP THE TICKLING I CAN'T STAND IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." It was then she knew she had no choice she said "I submit" and the ref called for the bell but Jazz tickled her feet and toes for another 5 minutes before she let Ivory's feet go and when she did she told Ivory " The bitch is back and the best tickler there is and next time you may not be so lucky." Jazz just left with her hands raised in the air and left Ivory a mess in the middle of the ring.

Guys tell me what you think of this story i think it is the best one i probably ever did. Give me your opinion.

good work Dre!! it's always good to see stories about women in wrestling losing their match because they were tickled. Jazz seems like the type that would use tickle torture on her opponents. is Trish or Victoria next?

Jazz vs Ivory

Guys i just posted a poll on the site so you pick who you want tickled and your choices are Stacy Keibler, Jaqueline, Trish Stratus or Terri. go and make your choice and whoever has the most i will do a story bout that person. Tell some other guys to look at the story and vote.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back