• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Diana Rigg tickled (1960's) underarm

milagros317

Verified
I was looking for an image of Diana Rigg (from "The Avengers") being tickled on the bare foot by Patrick Macnee. (There is such a scene in one episode; he uses a feather.)

I couldn't find it, but I did find this, more suitable for upperbody tickling fans:

http://frodisman.com/rigg203.jpg

That's real yummy, Milagros! I gather you have the clip of that particular foot-feathering episode already. I know I have...

I have a VHS tape of that whole episode. But I couldn't find a still picture of it on the Web.

Milagros,

That is one sweet picture! There isn't an actual episode where that happens--is there??!! Well...one can dream....

Thanks for the find.

dig dug

Glad that you liked the picture, DDD.

I've never seen an episode where Macnee tickles Rigg under the arms. The episode for which that is the cover art (The Cybernauts) has no such scene.

Diana Rigg tickled

There is not any episode with Diana Rigg tickled in the underarms.
The photo was taken "behind the scenes".

Have not found a full photo where she is tickled in her feet. As it is seen in the video there are different panels of her feet and face.

However, does anybody know where can I find the latter scene in a clip
to download or if somebody can post to me?

thks

You know what? Given the episode where he takes that spy-girl over his knee for an amazing tickling and this picture with Diana, I'd have to say that guy is definitely a tickler!

What do you think?

dig dug

Want to talk about a squandered tickling opportunity....

There was an episode of The Avengers where Diana Rigg was locked in stocks while barefoot. However, she went untickled. There are caps under Diana Rigg at The Hole In The Wall Gang site. I have only seen the vidcaps, so I don't know why she was locked there.

I do know that she has some outrageously high arches. I also know that I would have played Spanish Inquisition with her while locked in those stocks. Some people just don't recognize an opportunity when it's staring them in the face!

Rasputin

In the stocks scene, which is from an episode involving time travel, which explains her ornate costume, the bad guys had her in stocks and were planning on using hot irons on her feet. I love that show lol. It's funny as hell. Mwah!
-Bell :cool2:

Great find Milagros!

You gotta love spy girls like Emma Peel from the Avengers, Sydney Bristow in Alias and um..Samantha Storm :p But it's even better when they get tickled!

Diana Rigg as Mrs "Lemon" Peel

I bought the Avengers DVD collection called "The complete Emma Peel Megaset." It's a 16-disk collection that contains every episode with the lovely Mrs Peel. The episode in which Steed tickles her bare foot with a feather is called "The Fear Merchants" from 1967, the first year the series aired in color. However this is very brief, like maybe a second at the most. She doesn't laugh but rather grimaces somewhat, pulling her foot away. It's not worth a lot of effort to track down.

Another episode that M/F enthusiests might find more palatible would be "How To Succeed At Murder" from the 1966 season, in black in white. In this episode, a bunch of women are planning and executing murders, a la In Like Flint. In one scene two of the women attack Steed. He quickly dispatches the one and takes the other (very attractive blonde) across his knees like one would prepare to spank a child. Instead he tickles her sides with both hands, saying that she is now going to tell him all he wants to know. About 4-5 seconds of tickling before the scene cuts.

is it tickle?

Maybe just me, but the pic does not look like tickling. Looks more like she fell backwards and he caught her. Hard to say if she is laughing because he is tickling her or because he is laughing at the reason she fell backwards. His bent knees and lifting with the lower back would also suggest he is more concerned with catching her than tickling her. Im sure however, he did manage a 'sneak' tickle under her arms while in this position.. hehe.

Dear Tickle,

There are two factors that prompt me to interpret the picture as a tickle: (1) The look on Ms. Rigg's face is very "squeal-like"--not simply the surprise of falling backwards; (2) the placement of Mr. Macnee's hands is very high up in the armpit region for the purpose of catching someone who's falling. Think about it. If you were behind a woman who was falling backwards and your hands instinctively reached up to stop her, where would they go to on her body?

All the best,

dig dug

I have to concur that the picture in question always looked like tickling to me. Years ago, I purchased several Avengers episodes on bootleg VHS, one of which had this picture on the cover.

I would speculate that Mr Steed did have a tickle thing going on.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back