• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jazz get's Terri

Dre

TMF Regular
Jazz just came back stage from tickling Ivory into a little mess when all of a sudden she see's Terri in the back ready to interview her.

" Jazz, Jazz i wanna get your comments about the match with Ivory you are very ruthless at tickling" Terri said. "Well it's like this Terri it was a submission match and i find that tickling females is the best way to get them to submit." Jazz told her. "True, true some women are ticklish i know i am all over my body i couldn't last that long being tickled." Terri said when all of a sudden Jazz picked her up and carried her off before she could say another word.

Jazz put Terri down in a chair terrified Terri didn't do nothing. Jazz brought out some rope and tied the Raw Interviewer in a chair and bound her feet in another with her big toes tied. Terri was wearing a nice short red dress which Jazz ripped off and revealed a white bra and Panties, and Jazz took off Terri's red high heel shoes to reveal a nice pair of size 6 feet with small toes and a tan pair of soles that just got pedicured.

" JAZZ WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LET ME GO." demanded Terri. "Terri wou are in no postion to make demands, you see i am the bitch and this bitch loves to tickle little women like you and watch them cry." Jazz told her. "Now it is time to see how ticklish you are." Jazz said with a devious smile. Jazz started at Terris slender but sexy ribcage she massaged her ribcage fast which caused the blonde diva to laugh. JAZZ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOP THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM SOOO TICKLISH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Jazz seeing how out of breah her captive was decided to stop after 30 seconds. After a 2 minute break Jazz had a feather which she used first she took out Terri's navel ring and put the feather in and twisted it which tickled Terri more. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE FEATHER TICKLES MORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Jazz continued in her navel for another 10 minutes before giving her another 2 minute break.

"Terri you lasted longer than Ivory did she gave up after 10 minutes but not you tho." Terri smiled thinking her tormentor was going to let her go but then she heard. "That is bad now i am going to make you quit." After she heard that she saw Jazz infront of her feet she began to beg Jazz. "Jazz no please not on my feet i beg you i will do anything you want." Jazz took out an electric toothbrush and slowly drug it up and down Terri's feet and she couldn't stand it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP MY FEET ARE SOOOO TICKLISH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Then she took it too her toes going up and down every toe which drove her more insane HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Jazz had stopped after another 10 minutes but this time she picked up the feather she tickled Terri's navel with and used it on your soles and toes and Terri could only watch on and laugh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JAZZ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FINE FINE I'LL SAY IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I SUBMIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Jazz had stopped tickling Terri and still had her tied up and said "SEE I TOLD YOU THAT THE BITCH IS BACK AND SHE LOVES TO TICKLE BABY." Terri had passed out and woke up an hour later, Trish had found her and untied her and she told Terri "Don't worry i'll get Jazz for what she did."

So guys what do you think about that one?

nice story!! keep up the good work. hmm, reading these stories is giving me inspiration to continue my series. as soon as i find time, i will write them.

by the way, i hope Jazz gets Trish and Victoria good!!!

I would like to read a story about Jazz getting her tiny fett tickled.

Jazz gets Terri

I am going to take a couple of days off to think of what story to right.

This one was really good. I will be looking foreward to the next. Grinz

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back