• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Radio tickling

Jamandi

TMF Poster
Well I was viewing this section and I all of a sudden remembered some tickling I heard on the radio. Now this happened about four months ago on the Chicago based radio station Q101.1. The radio personality, I don't remember his name, wanted female listeners to call in and tickle each other for a few minutes. When I heard this I was over at a girl-friends apartment helping her fix it up. So I didn't get a chance to hear the detail about the girls that called in but they sounded young and they tickled each other for about a minute. From what I heard it sounded like some good stuff but I only caught bits and pieces of it. Well next week on the same day (Friday) I was over at my friends apartment again helping her fix it (it was in bad shape) when the same radio personality came on and asked for girls to tickle each other. This time I wasn't busy so I could hear everything. Two girls called in who were both eighteen, the radio personality wouldn't take anyone under that age, and they were both cheerleaders! No Bull! Well at least thats what they said so thats good enough for my imagination lol. So anyway they started tickling each other and I could tell that the tickling was very one sided. One of the girls with a really sweet high laugh was very ticklish. She was laughing like crazy and you could tell that the tickler was changing spots because the ticklee would start screaming and laughing harder at some points. After about a minute of this they were told to stop and you could hear the ticklee still giggling and breathing hard. The radio personality said something to the effect of "there is something about two girls tickling each other that is so sexy". I haven't listened to Q101.1 on Friday nights after that because I'm usually out and about but I'll have to catch it again some times. Any other chicagoans hear this tickling or was I the only lucky one? Well anyway, thats my contribution to mainstream tickling :).

-Jamandi-

Yeah, the D.J., Fook, had this as a running thing during the Top 9 at 9 countdown on Friday night. It was called the "Tickle Party" appropriately enough, and the winning tickling group always got prizes of some sort. Tried to talk my friends into doing it once but I just got smacked. Haven't listened for it since last fall, so I don't know if it's still going on or not, but it was good fun. Got a few of them on tape.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back