• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Interview With Krista & Billy

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
Since so many people love reading this series, I thought it would be fun if I did a F.A.Q. style Interview with my favorite couple. Enjoy!

Me: Thanks for agreeing to this, I hope this will be as fun for everyone on the TMF as it is for us.

Krista: No problem, I’ve never been interviewed before. I feel like a celebrity.

Billy: I never thought I’d have fans, it’s a weird feeling.

Me: So would you mind starting with stats, for anyone interested? Just tell as much as you’re comfortable with.

K: 5’4” blonde hair, blue eyes. Shoe size 7...
32-26-34 *giggle*

B: And she’s all mine guys. *laughs*

K: I totally am! *laughs*

B: 5’10” brown hair, brown eyes, I doubt anyone cares about my measurements but I do have 18” biceps.

K: He’s all mine girls! *laughs*

B: You know it! *they kiss*

Me: So where are you ticklish, rate your spots on a 1-10 scale.

K: Oh gosh, everywhere. Here goes...
Neck/shoulders: 6
Arms: 4
Underarms: 9
Sides: 7
Tummy: 8
Hips: 7
Thighs: 7 (9 when I’m wearing hose)
Knees: 7 (9 hose)
Calves: 4 (6 hose)
Feet: 8 (12 hose)

B: I can vouch for all of this.

K: Tell them about you.

B: Okay...
Back: 7
Sides: 9
Hips: 8

Me: What do you like about tickling and being tickled?

K: I’m glad that I found out that he has ticklish spots, even if it’s only really a couple places. It’s a lot of fun just playing and being silly with each other. I love being gently tickled.

When he’s tickling me I feel like a bottle of soda that’s been all shook up. Like I can feel laughs bubbling up inside me, and then they just come spilling out. Afterward I feel like I’ve got this kind of buzz going. It’s a great feeling.

B: I had no idea I liked tickling until I saw Kris in a tickle fight with her friends. It’s like a light was turned on for me. And until she stumbled on me being ticklish, I had no idea about that either.

I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t a turn on for us both, but it’s not about sex for us. It’s a mutual attraction, and playful fun between two people who are crazy about each other.

Me: Yeah, you’re not like most young couples, and that’s probably what I love most about you two. You can control yourselves.

K: *wraps her arms around his arm* I’m so in love. When we first met, I thought he was cute. But he didn’t make a move and thought he just wanted to be friends. I’m glad I found out differently. He’s a great guy, and we definitely intend to get married, but we want to get through college first.

B: I was in love with her from the moment I saw her, but yeah I thought she was out of my league. I think the reason we get along so well is because we were friends first. I can’t imagine myself with anyone else. *kisses her*

Me: So how do you feel about me sharing all these details about your private lives on the TMF?

K: I had some misgivings at first, to be honest there’s some things there that just aren’t us. But we browse the site together, and there’s some really sweet, fun stories. Especially the true stories section. There are some really friendly people on there too.

B: There’s an audience for the lighter side of tickling, and we’re hoping that other couples see how much fun we have with it and learn to enjoy it themselves.

Me: Well that’s all I can think of for now, thanks for everything. Good luck to you two.

K: It was our pleasure, thanks for reading everyone! Love you!

B: Stay cool everybody, see you soon.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back