• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crusader Kings 2 Mod: Medieval Tickle Torture

AfNull

TMF Regular
One of the finest games of our time, Crusader Kings 2, has gone free to play on Steam (along with Old Gods expansion you get for free if you create a Paradox account and register your game). It is a medieval dynasty building game, where you guide a royal house through the middle ages, and expand, make friends and foes and suffer various hardships playing as successive heads of your dynasty.

As the game has gone free to play, I thought I'd finally realize something I've been thinking of doing for quite a long time now that it's possible audience has been widened: A Medieval Tickle Torture mod! Because fetish content is just what a grand strategy game needs :) I believe this to be appropriate subforum for this.

I'm planning of creating lots of events that add ticklish flavor to Medieval world, and possibly other features related to actively tickle torturing your female prisoners and terrible ticklish perils falling on ladies of your dynasty. The fetish content will be /F tickling and focus will be on F/F, but I will keep things ambiguous enough to make the experience enjoyable and immersive while playing both as male and female characters. I aim to preserve the general mood and atmosphere of the game in events I'm creating, and you can look forward to lots of ticklish "witches", peasant maidens imprisoned in torture chambers, captive women dragged away to tickle slavery by marauding raiders, heretics and infidels persuaded by feathers, captured bandits begging for mercy, naughty nuns, ticklish noble ladies locked deep in the darkest tickle torture dungeons and much much more. Mod will include some low fantasy events (such as Devil worshipers and their evil tickling ways), kind of which that the base game already includes.

The mod will be fully playable with just the free base version available on Steam, but I might look into including modified features from paid expansions such as Chinese interactions of Jade Dragon DLC in the future. Still, I will always keep version compatible with the free base game available.

The mod will be available for download once it's first version is ready. I aspire to have something ready for release during November. If there are people on TMF with experience in general modding and scripting, I'd be delighted to receive advice.

I'm going to be using game's own assets and public domain images (such as in teaser pic) as even pictures, and try to keep the "art style" of the mod at least somewhat consistent with rest of the game. I might look into getting tickling themed artwork (with permission of artists naturally) included in events, but right now the pressing concern is to just create content.

You can get Crusader Kings 2 for free on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/203770/Crusader_Kings_II/
You can get Old Gods expansion for free by signing up for a Paradox account.

In brief, here is what the mod will include:
-Lots of flavor events of medieval tickle torture for you to enjoy while crusading and plotting in medieval world.
-Tickle torture your prisoners, live out your fantasies of having medieval dungeon filled with screaming maidens! Do your best to not get carried away by your tyranny (as if).
-When playing as a female ruler, enjoy perils falling upon even the most mighty queens and empresses, and try to survive until your natural demise without succumbing to a ticklish fate (or just succumb to the ticklish fate). Nobody is too powerful to become a damsel in distress.
-Experience all the new ways to lose female members of your noble dynasty to torture chambers of inquisition, tickle slavers, clutches of your sadistic enemies and other perilous destinies.

You can download the mod: TBA

In the end, a little teaser picture about things to come...

noitaharkka.jpg

EDIT: I also created a blog for this project
https://medievaltickletorture.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
Definitely a fun idea! A tickling Society would be a fun idea too, akin to maybe the Hermetic Society where you can develop various tools and inventions and then test them out at a gathering. Character traits could be an interesting idea too, like "Tickler" or "Ticklish" with various minor buffs or debuffs. e.g. "Tickler: +1 Diplomacy, +5 attraction, +5 same trait" Could make the traits hereditary too, to ensure your descendants also have the bonus. :)

Crusader Kings 2 was admittedly a game I never paid that much attention to. It's kinda funny that this is what's getting me interested in it, but I'll take what I can get on both a good game and a fun fetish mod.

Though I have the sneaking suspicion that I'm about to start losing... a lot.

It's a great idea!

I am *extremely* interested in this project.

Thanks a lot, I'm very excited about all the possibilities as well.

Definitely a fun idea! A tickling Society would be a fun idea too, akin to maybe the Hermetic Society where you can develop various tools and inventions and then test them out at a gathering. Character traits could be an interesting idea too, like "Tickler" or "Ticklish" with various minor buffs or debuffs. e.g. "Tickler: +1 Diplomacy, +5 attraction, +5 same trait" Could make the traits hereditary too, to ensure your descendants also have the bonus. :)

I have been thinking of more advanced stuff as well, such as tickling society, new ticklish traits, hiring a master tickle torturer from China, casus belli to subjugate a landed female ruler as a dominated tickle slave stripped of her titles (and clothes), special raider events, tickle torturing female characters to make them relinquish their titles, change their religion or to force them into a marriage...

However, lots of that stuff feels like it's going well over my head, at least for now. I will start with building a foundation on events, decisions and targeted interactions, so that I have proper understanding of basic modding before getting too ambitious. However, I fully intend to do all sorts of things I think I can learn and do, so nothing will be ruled out (except drawing my own art, that I won't be able to do).

Crusader Kings 2 was admittedly a game I never paid that much attention to. It's kinda funny that this is what's getting me interested in it, but I'll take what I can get on both a good game and a fun fetish mod.

Though I have the sneaking suspicion that I'm about to start losing... a lot.

Losing is part of medieval hardships, whether your adversary is entire Byzantine Empire or a common cold :) Maybe it'll be less frustrating when there's at least tickling around to make dark ages more bearable.

Oh, I'll be definitelly keeping an eye on this amazing project of yours! I tried the game once, but it too complicated for me. This however, would be the perfect motivation to give it another go!
I am looking forward to updates on your progress and plans for the mod. ^-^

Any plans to add some foot related stuff as well? I know that not every tickling fan is also into feet, but I reckon that the overlap could be big enough to make it worth considering. Regardless, I am on board! :D

I've been curious about this game for a while now, though I was struggling to figure out how the battles worked, so I left it for later. If you do deliver this idea, I'm 100% going to play it.
I've also taken the chance to read some of your work on DA and it was great, so I'm actually excited for this mod.

That sound awesome. Just how nsfw are you going to make it? You are really good at breast tickling and it would be sad to miss out on that. Whats better than to play as an evil Queen who loves to tickle the innocent, only to be taken captive by traitors who tickle her bouncing bosom for the rest of her days?

Whoa! Definitely getting this game now lol can't wait for the mod!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

One of the finest games of our time, Crusader Kings 2, has gone free to play on Steam (along with Old Gods expansion you get for free if you create a Paradox account and register your game). It is a medieval dynasty building game, where you guide a royal house through the middle ages, and expand, make friends and foes and suffer various hardships playing as successive heads of your dynasty.

As the game has gone free to play, I thought I'd finally realize something I've been thinking of doing for quite a long time now that it's possible audience has been widened: A Medieval Tickle Torture mod! Because fetish content is just what a grand strategy game needs :) I believe this to be appropriate subforum for this.

I'm planning of creating lots of events that add ticklish flavor to Medieval world, and possibly other features related to actively tickle torturing your female prisoners and terrible ticklish perils falling on ladies of your dynasty. The fetish content will be /F tickling and focus will be on F/F, but I will keep things ambiguous enough to make the experience enjoyable and immersive while playing both as male and female characters. I aim to preserve the general mood and atmosphere of the game in events I'm creating, and you can look forward to lots of ticklish "witches", peasant maidens imprisoned in torture chambers, captive women dragged away to tickle slavery by marauding raiders, heretics and infidels persuaded by feathers, captured bandits begging for mercy, naughty nuns, ticklish noble ladies locked deep in the darkest tickle torture dungeons and much much more. Mod will include some low fantasy events (such as Devil worshipers and their evil tickling ways), kind of which that the base game already includes.

The mod will be fully playable with just the free base version available on Steam, but I might look into including modified features from paid expansions such as Chinese interactions of Jade Dragon DLC in the future. Still, I will always keep version compatible with the free base game available.

The mod will be available for download once it's first version is ready. I aspire to have something ready for release during November. If there are people on TMF with experience in general modding and scripting, I'd be delighted to receive advice.

I'm going to be using game's own assets and public domain images (such as in teaser pic) as even pictures, and try to keep the "art style" of the mod at least somewhat consistent with rest of the game. I might look into getting tickling themed artwork (with permission of artists naturally) included in events, but right now the pressing concern is to just create content.

You can get Crusader Kings 2 for free on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/203770/Crusader_Kings_II/
You can get Old Gods expansion for free by signing up for a Paradox account.

In brief, here is what the mod will include:
-Lots of flavor events of medieval tickle torture for you to enjoy while crusading and plotting in medieval world.
-Tickle torture your prisoners, live out your fantasies of having medieval dungeon filled with screaming maidens! Do your best to not get carried away by your tyranny (as if).
-When playing as a female ruler, enjoy perils falling upon even the most mighty queens and empresses, and try to survive until your natural demise without succumbing to a ticklish fate (or just succumb to the ticklish fate). Nobody is too powerful to become a damsel in distress.
-Experience all the new ways to lose female members of your noble dynasty to torture chambers of inquisition, tickle slavers, clutches of your sadistic enemies and other perilous destinies.

You can download the mod: TBA

In the end, a little teaser picture about things to come...

View attachment 602036

EDIT: I also created a blog for this project
https://medievaltickletorture.blogspot.com/

As a massive CKII fan, this is something I have always wanted :man:

Remember when I was working on the AGOT project, I'm kinda pissed they are releasing a CK3, we will loose all that work

Remember when I was working on the AGOT project, I'm kinda pissed they are releasing a CK3, we will loose all that work

How so? We can still play CK2 :xpulcy:

And besides, it's a Paradox game. It's gonna be broken as hell upon release, and there is no guarantee it will overshadow CK2, which was a masterpiece. I for one still play Hearts of Iron II even though HoI4 is now out, because it is still a superior game.

Very interesting idea. i hope you go along well. Sadly i have no skills in modding etc. but i looking forward to any kind of mod you bringing out mate. :D

Just in case this one isn't dead yet, are there any chances that the mod might also receive an updated version for CK3? Or are the modding tools for both games vastly different?
I actually finally managed to get into the game and I'm extremely hooked! XD
The thought of adding some spice to it still sounds great though. ;)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back