• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Street racing (f/f, Adult)

EroticTklee_f/f

Unspeakable pleasure

Tori tore down the nearly empty highway, heading for the clubhouse where she'd meet her rival. He souped-up Mustang roared as she floored the gas pedal, leaving the few cars she saw as blurred boxes as they went by. She slowed as she approached the club, pulling into the parking lot and shutting off her car.
Tori walked into the small place with a grin on her face. She was about 5'6", long blond hair, striking blue eyes, and a figure to die for. She wore a thin white tee shirt, jeans, and tennis sneakers over her socked size 6 feet. All the money she made on winning street races generally went to beautifying, after she did a few things with her car, of course.
She noticed her opponent right away; mid-length brown hair, dark eyes, fair complexion, and body almost as eye-poppingly beautiful as hers. She wore a tight pink tank top and a black short skirt. Her legs were encased in sheer nylons, her feet in high heels. Tori guessed at the size of the girl's small feet...maybe a four.
Tori walked up to her and asked straight out, "Are you ready?" The girl responded. "Let's go."
The two of them walked out into the parking lot, Tori into her Mustang and the other girl into her Honda Civic, and they headed out for the park.
They stopped their cars right next to each other in the park entrance after turning around. they rolled their windows down and had a brief conversation:
"You remember the deal, right, Gina?" asked Tori.
Gina responded: "Naturally. I win, your car is mine, you win, we go back to your place." Gina grinned, knowing there was no way she'd lose to this stuck up bitch.
Windows rolled back up, engines revved, and they took off, blasting down the wide road that led to the park.
It was late at night, and few people were out on the roads. The two cars flew by a couple pedestrians, tires squealing around a pair of "S" turns, and Tori pulled ahead just by inches as they shot down the final stretch.
GIna flipped a small switch in on her steering wheel, and Nitro was injected into her fuel supply. She smiled, feeling the surge of power--then gasped as the car shuddered, coughed, and totally died. She coasted to a stop by the side of the road, Tori's Mustang speeding away and across the intersection they had marked as the finish.
After a few moments, Tori circled and came back to Gina's disabled car. "What happened?"
"The nitro fouled up my intake again..." Gina said, dissapointed. Now she was in for it.
"That's what you get for cheating, my dear." Tori said, licking her lips. "Come on, get in, we had a deal." Gina got out of her car and locked it, turned on the alarm and got into Tori's. They drove off into the night, headed for Tori's house a few miles away.
Tori opened the door for Gina and let her walk in first. "So, what was this big surprise you told me about?" Gina asked, still very upset by her loss.
"Oh, you'll see. Since you agreed to be mine for the next 24 hours, take off your clothes, everything but your underwear." Tori commanded.
'What?!? we never discussed that!" Gina protested.
"Do it." Tori said. Gina knew she couldn't bake out now, her honor was at stake here. She slowly slid off her heels and skirt, then pulled her tank top over her head. As she reached to slide her pantyhose off, Tori stopped her. "No, leave those on for now."
Gina stood there, stripped of her outer clothing, as Tori went into the other room. She came back with a pair of bandannas. "Let's go into the basement, my surprise is down there."
Gina moaned in disaproval but followed.
Tori turned on the light in the basement and it revealed a large, spacious room, with a bizzare twist--a large, wooden "X" laying horizontally on a pedestal in the center of the room. It had several black restraints on it. Gina had seen these before but never up close.
What is this, some twisted torture chamber?" she asked.
"Of sorts..." Tori replied slyly. "Lay on the X"
Gina wanted to say no, but she couldn't. There was too much on the line. So she laid on the wooden frame, glad it wasn't too cold.
Tori came over and stretched Gina's arms over her head, securing her wrists to the ends with the padden velcro cuffs, and then doing the same to both her elbows. At gina's waist, a larger band went around her, securing her hips to the frame, and the Tori secured her ankles and knees to the frame.
"What on Earth are you going to do anyway? Interrogate me?" Gina asked, a little confused. Her heart beat had quickened; she always had loved being restrained, but never had been by another woman.
"In a way, yes." Tori's eyes scanned this girl up and down, noticing that her bra was a fron't clasp, she'd remove that soon enough. "First, I want to play a game with you." She wrapped a bandanna around Gina's head, covering her eyes, blindfolding her. Then, slowly and cruelly, she dragged one of her fingernails up and down between Gina's legs, right along the lips of her panty and hose clad pussy.
"Aaah! What the hell?" exclaimed Gina, as she tried to buck in surprise. She wasn't going anywhere, though. "What the fuck are you doing???" She felt the nail go up and down again, and she let out a bit of a giggle. "Hey, stop that, I didn't say you could touch me there!"
"Oh, but I'm testing you." Tori said simply. She got a pair of scissors and gently, accurately cut away the area of the hose that covered Gina's pussy, leaving just her very thin panties to protect her. Then, she gently rubbed her hand along between the poor girl's legs, making Gina gasp and shudder.
"Hey, don't...do that, I don't...roll that way!" Gina said, between gasps. Though it was very wierd to her, it also felt VERY good. Being immobile was a big turn on for her, but lesbian stuff was too far. Her confused body didn't know whether to enjoy it of reject it.
"Don't worry, you'll get used to it, it's going to happen alot tonight." Said Tori. She continued to rub Gina's pussy for several minutes, making Gina eventually give in to the sensations. Tori made sure she was nice and wet before continuing.
"Hmm, getting horny now, aren't you, little girl?"
"Little girl? *gulp* I'm no little girl!"
Tori dragged her nail up and down Gina's crotch again, gently gliding her nail along the now moist panty lined lips. Gina giggled again, a little louder this time.
"Now that you're all primed, I think it's time to start." Tori said, as she suddenly straddled Gina's hips and unclasped her bra, revealing her firm tits.
Gina gasped again, unsure of what to do. Instead of protest, she kept her mouth shut.
Tori raked her nails down Gina's biceps and under her arms. Gina squealed at the touch, her head twisting slightly side to side, and she said, "Hey stoppit, I'm ticklish!"
"You are, huh?" Tori asked, as she fluttered her nails in the poor bound girls armpits.
Gina's mouth opened wide and she let out a hysterical laughing fit as the nails dug into her underarms, flicking over her delicate skin. She tried to wiggle away but she was tightly bound. The electric sensations shot through her, making her head thrash and her toes wiggle, her fists balled and she screamed in ticklishness as the nails tortured her sensitive underarms. She couldn't see anything, and that made it worse. After a few minutes, Tori stopped. Gina's gasped for air.
"Wha--what is this? *giggle* Why are you tickling me?" GIna asked, scared.
"Because I want to, you see, I have a tickling fetish, and the next several hours will be nothing but laughs for you.." Tori said
Under her blindfold, Gina's eyes went wide as she flashed back to when her three older brothers would pin her down as a child and tickle her for hours while their parents were away. It was torture then, and it was worse now.
Gina felt nails skitter across her neck and down over her chest. She breathed in deeply,. trying to hold in her giggles but to no avail. As Tori's sharp nails slid over her tits, she began laughing. Her chest heaved as she breathed gulps of air between her giggles, and after only a few stroked, her nipples hardened to the point where they could cut diamonds. She never knew her breasts were ticklish. Tori took advantage and flicked her nails over Gina's hardened nipples, and Gina screamed bloody murder as the erotically ticklish sensations sent bolts of elecricity through her body.
"AAAAHAHAHAAHAHA OH MY GOD TORI AAHAHAHAH STOP!" she screamed. Her chest jiggles slightly as she laughed and screamed in ticklish agony.
"Not for a fe whours, my dear!" Tori said, as she continued flicking her nails over the poor girl's rock hard nipples.
After a few minutes, Gina slipped into silent laughter, realizing that her panties were getting more moist the more her nipples were tortured. She was confused...the tickling was tortuorous, but she was getting so excited...
Tori suddenly stopped. Gina laid there giggling, a thin film of sweat making her body glisten.
"Do you know how horny it gets me to tickle a sexy woman like you, Gina?" Tori asked. Gina was at a loss for words. She was never with lesbian tendencies...but she was beginning to wonder.
Tori got off of Gina's hips and walked around to her feet. Gina picked her head up but couldn't see, as the blindfold did it's job too well.
Tori raked two nails up and down the sole of each nyloned foot, and Gina's head slammed back onto the pillow that was secured under her head, screaming with sudden laughter. Her toes clenched. She thought her nipples were ticklish, but this was ten times worse, especially with the hose on!
Tori pulled a few lengths of shoelaces from her pocket and tied them around Gina's toes, pushing the nylon between them and pulling her toes back, tying them to the restraints. Gina's feet were now taut, the nylons pulled tightly across her immobile soles.
Gina bellowed with unstoppable, hysterical laughter as she suddenly felt five sharp nails glide up and down her soles. She couldn't move away from the tickling at all, she just laid there and screamed with laughter as Tori expertly tortured her feet.
Tori's nails skittered over her feet wickedly. She raked her nails up and down the poor girl's soles, scrabbles them over her heels, drew circles in her arches, and focused there, finding that Gina was the most ticklish on her arches. The feeling of the nyloned feet under her fingertips was getting her so hot that she eventually stripped herself of all of her own clothes, returning to tickle the girls feet totally naked. She then used all ten fingernails on one foot as she leaned over and licked up and down the length of the girls other sole. She nibbled at her heels and toes, and at the sides of her foot, as her nails slid over her other nyloned foot. Gina's hysterical laughter filled Tori's ears and made her womanhood drip with excitement. She could feel her juices running down her thighs as she tickled the girls feet. Looking up between Gina's legs, she saw that after the past half hour of foot torture, Gina was getting VERY horny VERY fast. Her panties were soaked, and she knew that if she kept tickling, she'd prolly send Gina right over the edge.
"EEEEE HEE HEE HEE PLEASE STAAAHAHAHAHAAP, OH mY GAAAAAAAD PLEASE NOOO HAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!! *gasp*" went Gina, hey mind a mess from all the tickling of her feet. When Tina licked her other foot and tickled with her nails the one she was licking a moment before, the now wet hose covering her foot made her even MORE ticklish! Her pussy was throbbing now, on fire from all the tickling of her feet, and she ached to have it touched, just to relieve her tension. Tori did nothing but tickle her feet, though, and she screamed with laughter as the nails and tongue slid all over her hosed feet, making her beg her torturer for mercy.
After two hours of nonstop foot tickling, Tori finally gave the girl a break. She stood up and placed her own throbbing pussy on Gina's foot, rubbing herself on her sole and toes. Gina gasped, knowing what that was. She started to protest, but stopped when she realized how good it felt to have that warm, wet feeling on her super sensitive foot. Tori moaned, and reached over, starting to tickle Gina's other foot again. Gina screamed, and her laughter made her whole body shudder, a movmenet that was transmitted right onto Tori's wet womanhood. Tori quckly untied the toes in Gina's foot that was between her legs, and gina immediately began scrunching her toes against Tori's pussy as a reaction to the tickling that the other foot was getting. Tori grabbed Gina's big toe and slid it into her vagina, loving the feel of the nyloned toe inside of her. As she reached her breaking point and came, she tickled Gina's other foot even faster, making her toe wiggle even more inside her. Tori Moaned loudly and made a mess all over the poor girl's foot, her juices dripping down Gina's nyloned sole.
Tori never stopped tickling Gina's foot. She raked her nails all over it as she lifted herself off of Gina's toe, then she slid her hand up Gina's leg, caressing her nyloned inner thigh. As she tickled the girls foot, she began to drag her nails over the girls soaking wet panties, making Gina moan and laugh all at the same time. Gina's tear stained blindfold was still in place, and Gina continued to scream with laughter as she was slowly being aroused even more. Tori pulled Gina's hose and panties down a little and slid her finger into Gina's pussy, wiggling it back and forth as she kept tickling the girl's foot. Gina felt a rush of warmness over her body and saw stars, as the orgasm swept her up in it's tidal wave of sensation. Her pussy clenched around Tori's finger and her body fluched a bright shade of pink, as the foot tickling seemed to make her cum harder and harder, for the longest orgasm she ever had in her life. Drool dripped down from the corners of her mouth as she slipped into unconsciousness, the world slipping away as she felt the tickling continue...
Gina awoke, totally naked and laying in bed with Tori. She though about getting up and leaving, but Tori looked so...beautiful. She kissed Tori's cheek and fell back asleep, pulling their naked bodies closer and sliding a hand down her back, resting it on Tori's hip.

Welcome to TMF, Erotic Tklee f/f, and congratulations on your first post!:D

I enjoyed your story, and I am always happy to see new members in the Post Stories forum, which is my favorite.

Nice story:D Love f/f tickling! When Tori got off on Gina's foot as she tickled her foot I was in heaven.

Great story, Im guessing you wrote his in a phase of amzement after going to see 2 fast 2 furious eh?

No. I have yet to see the first one. I just like cars.

One tip: Don't assume, it makes an ass out of you.

good story!! i will be honest though, i thought you wrote it from being inspired from the movie "The Fast and the Furious". if you didnt, cool. i still LOVED the story. any sequel?

WELL DONE EROTICT!!!

I ask the same question, do you own a honda? And if so, are you going my way. In any case for your first posting it was excellent. Please write more f/f stories.

Fabulous first story, EroticTklee! You’ll like it here. We are very appreciative and supportive. I love your writing, the premise, and the hot hot action! F/F done this way is one of my favorites. Thanks for posting and do post more whenever you have them.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back