• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Bandit messes up and gets caught, but not before another attack

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
There was an APB out for the tickle bandit across the US. He had made many attacks across the USA, getting singers, weather channel girls, and CNN hostesses. Somehow, his travels took him back to Atlanta, where upon watching television he found himself annoyed by black haired CNN headline news anchor Anna Hovind, a pretty lady with dark black hair who was not on often. To him she seemed arrogant. He staked her out, and one night as she returned to her surburban Atlanta condo and entered, he struck: "Okay lady, this is a stickup, put your hands up" Anna calmly raised her hands: "Look, if it's money you want, I have it in my purse, you can take it if you want" "Purse to the ground, jewelry over to me" He said, annoyed that she did not display the hysterical fear of his other victims. Anna nonetheless complied, throwing her purse down on the ground and yielding her jewelry to him. "Okay, now strip down to your underwear, and upstairs on the bed" Anna did as she was told and took her clothes off down to her underwear, then he herded her upstairs and tied her to the bed. He began the tickle on Anna's neck with fingers as she began the laughter and to squirm: Hahahahahahaha! NO! Anna hated to be tickled, it made her nuts, and mad, even when done by her closest family members, and here a stranger was doing it to her. Next, he moved down, tickling the dark haired anchor on her underarms and sides with fingers as she squirmed and laughed some more: Hahahahahaha! NO! NO!
Next, he moved down, tickling Anna on her belly and then in her inner thighs as she laughed more: Hahahahahahaha! NO! NO! Following this, he moved down to Anna's soles, tickling her with his fingers on her soles and under her toes as she squealed and wiggled her toes, flexing, pointing, and wiggling, them all over: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! NO! After this he commenced his instrument tickle, first tickling Anna with feathers, ice and finally the electric toothbrush as she squealed her head off and wiggled her toes every which way: Hehehehehehehe! NO! NO! I give up! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehe! After this he untied Anna and said: "Okay, against the wall, hands up, back to me, stand there til Iam gone" Anna did as she was told, standing face to the wall, hands up. After this the bandit left, and when she was sure he was gone, in addition to calling the cops, she had an interesting reaction that some of the other victims didnt, she went outside and began screaming to call attention to herself. and get the word out about the bandit: Help! HELP! I've just been mugged! Help! HELP! A guy just broke in my house and took my wallet and jewelry! This got the neighborhood looking for the bandit, as more neighbors alerted the police and the town watch. The bandit went to a nearby trash can and threw away Anna;s purse and wallet, pocketing the cash. He drove along for a bit, stopping for a snack, and then moved on, where he was confronted by the police: "Okay, out of the car, you are under arrest for robbery, I know you robbed the news anchor Anna Hovind, you have the right to remain silent, and to an attorney" He was taken to the police station, where he was fingerprinted and photographed. Slowly, as the police investigated, and after Ms' Hovind had come to identify him, the police figured out that this was the same man who had committed robbery and tickling assaults in Atlanta and other cities. They began calling around, and found that there had been dozens of similar attacks across the U.S. on celebrities and other known figures. Now, he had finally been caught in Atlanta, scene of many of his other crimes. Women could now rest that the man who attacked, robbed and tickled his helpless victims had been taken off the streets. It had been a good ride, the bandit thought as he sat in a Georgia state prison, and it had been fun, and now the women of the US were safe from the man known as the "Tickling Bandit"

The end

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back