• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Too Ticklish Too Be True (Again)

budlight2004

Although ALicia had lived out her fantasy with Tai, it seemed a new fantasy had revealed itself to her. All those times she had friends over with Tai ending up on the tickle table, something just didn't seem to give her satisfaction. She never knew how much she enjoyed watching Tai's feet being tickled until after a few parties had taken place. Now she had a new fantasy overwhelm her. She knew Tai wanted to be taken to the limit and she knew that she loved seeing her other girlfriends tickle her. So she went right to work on her new plan.

It was Friday morning. Tai and Alicia were having breakfast when Alicia said, "Tai, I need you to pack your bags. I have a suprise for you this weekend." "Where are we going?" Tai inquired. "I can tell you this, we'll be completely secluded. Just a gift for you." ALicia said with a grin. "oohh, I can't wait" Tai replied in excitement. "Neither can I!" Alicia added.

The next morning the two left for their venture. Alicia made Tai wear a blindfold the last few miles of the trip. "Why do I have to wear this?" Tai asked. "Because, it's a surprise! You'll see when we get there." Alicia said as she pulled up to the cabin.

Alicia helped Tai out of the car up to the front of the cabin. When they entered, ALicia had Tai lie on a bed. "This feels familiar." Tai said wondering why. All at once, the 4 friends that Alicia had invited grabbed Tai by her wrists and ankles. Alicia proceeded in wrapping her friend in plastic wrap, just as she did the night she fulfilled her fantasy with Tai's feet.

After she had Tai comletely secured, she took the blindfold off. "SURPRISE!" Alicia shouted. "What kinda surprise is this?" Tai questioned as she looked at the four women friends standing around her. "We are going to fulfill your wish hon. To be taken to your limits. I've known that you wanted this for a long time and so have I. So this is my surpise for you." Alicia announced. "I can't believe you did this to me. Tai said with a sigh, Let's get it over with then." Tai wanted this but knew Alicia was going to completely torture her. She hoped they would take her to the edge quickly.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back