• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Harem 3 NEW F/F

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
The day after her tickle fight with Zhang Danah spent recovering by the pool. She was happily sunning herself when she felt the unbearable yet recently pleasurable sensation of a manicured nail slowly traveling up her foot. She immediately jumped up and gave out a giggling yelp and saw the culprit.

She was around 5’9, gorgeous figure, tanned skin, had a strange dark maroon hair color , and soft brown eyes. “Why hello there. I’m Pam. Zhang’s told me a lot about you. I’m another one of Herod’s girls, welcome to the fold.” Pam’s voice was scarily seductive and her mannerisms like Zhang’s were that of a predator, though albeit a playful friendly one.

“Just how many girls does Herod have living here?” Danah asked wearily. “Oh just three more girls after me. I’m sure you’ll meet them eventually.” Pam soothed. She casually took a seat next to Danah and stretched herself out. Don’t worry about it they’re all very friendly.” Danah looked at this newcomer curiously. Her body was simply stunning, and her smile was very arousing.

Knowing full well of Herod’s fetish Danah couldn’t help but wonder….. As if Pam had read her mind she smiled and said : “I know what you’re thinking and yes I’m HORRIBLY ticklish! My spot however would be my sides and ribs. God if you even touch them I’m a helpless pile of jelly.” She giggled

Danah was getting quite aroused just thinking about tickling this beautiful creature. Pam gave Danah a playful look and poked her in the ribs. “What about you? Are YOU ticklish?” She giggled. EHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHA. Danah squealed as she pulled away from Pam’s tickling finger. “Oh no you don’t!” Danah cried, as she pounced on Pam and began to mercilessly dig into her sides. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pam laughed helplessly as Danah happily tortured her. She just kept squeezing and squeezing into Pam’s soft ticklish flesh. Pam remarkably enough wasn’t thrashing around at all. She gave Danah no fight whatsoever.

It was as if she loved it so much she didn’t want to give Danah a reason to stop. Danah also noticed that Pam was staring right at her as she cackled helplessly as if begging her NOT to stop. Danah tickled her this way for about a half hour then she finally stopped. Pam was a mess. She was drenched in sweat and her face was tear streaked. However her face was in an unmistakable smile of sheer ecstasy.

“Oh my that was wonderful! I knew you’d be a good tickler. Herod’s always away on business these days so its so hard to get a decent tickle.” You mean you like the hell I just put you through??!!” Danah exclaimed. “Well of course I did. Why do you think I’m here??? Oh don’t get me wrong the being wealthy part is nice but TICKLING…………Oh God there’s nothing like it, its better than sex!”

Danah almost fell over backwards, she couldn’t believe her ears. “Oh come on now Danah, Zhang told me all about how much you were enjoying it when she was tickling those soft, sexy feet of yours. She said you even begged her for more.” Pam said seductively. Danah blushed profusely. “Well, it was fun I’ll admit. It felt good letting her scratch my feet with those nails, I loved the way she talked to me like a little girl it was…………..heavenly.” Pam giggled “See I told you tickling was better than sex.” Danah was once again blushing.

“Well I guess I really don’t know about that one.” Pam leaned in closer. “You mean you’re a…………NO you couldn’t be…you’re WAY too hot to be a virgin!” Danah was now as red as a beet. “I-its not that. I just never had time to get a boyfriend………….and I don’t believe in one night stands.” Pam put a hand on her shoulder. “Don’t worry about it sweety its not something you wanna rush anyway. Now come on I’ll introduce you to Maggie and Liz.”

“So they’re the other two that live here?” Danah asked. “Yes, there’s one more girl after them but you’re not ready to meet her yet.” There was something in the way Pam said that that gave Danah a small knot in her stomach. Pam led Danah through a series of hallways then up a flight of stairs until they came to a door. “So who’s room is this?” Danah asked. “Maggie and Liz’s .” Pam replied. “Now whatever you do don’t tell them where your SPOT is just yet unless you feel like wetting your pants.”

Pam gave Danah a warning look. Danah nodded strongly. “Right, don’t worry I won’t” Pam knocked on the door then entered, motioning for Danah to follow. The room was as luxorious as hers but Danah noticed there were 2 beds instead of one and on each of these beds was a gorgeous female specimen. The woman on the right was lying down reading a magazine in short shorts and a tank top and barefoot. She had long brown hair and light blue eyes. Danah could tell this girl was at least 6 foot.

The woman on the left was lying on the floor in a bean bag watching TV. She had bright flaming red hair, wild green eyes, and covered in light freckles. This girl looked barely at the 5’0 mark. Upon seeing Danah both girls stood up and walked over to her curiously. “Guys this is Danah. The new girl. Danah this is Maggie.” Pam said pointing to the tall one. “Hi.” Said Maggie. Danah smiled warmly and took in Maggie’s appearance.

She was an amazon. Her frame although not resembling a woman on steroids was definitely athletic to the extreme. Her face however, reflected a certain gentleness that seemed to put Danah at ease. “And this little spit-fire is Liz” Said Pam pointing at the short redhead. Danah reached out a hand to the girl but before she could do anything Liz quickly tickled her from her hips all the way up to her underarms then back down again. EEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Danah squealed helplessly as Liz stopped almost as suddenly as she started then smiled devilishly at her. “I told you she was a spit-fire.” Pam laughed. “So wheres your spot?” Asked Liz giving Danah an impish look. “Uh oh!” Danah thought. “Now I’m in trouble” . “Oh uh, I don’t have one I’m just ticklish all over actually no place special.” Danah lied hoping the little pixie would fall for it. “Hehe I don’t beliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieve youuuuuuuuuuu.” Liz teased. “But I bet Pam knows don’t youuuuuuuuuuu Paaaaaaaaaaaaaam” Pam started giggling and began backing away

“Forget it Liz I don’t know anything and even if I did I wouldn’t tell you.” Liz’s smile got even bigger. “Oh but I think I can MAKE you tell me, see I know where YOUR spot is…..come on Pam you know how ticklish you areeeeeeeeeeeeeee you better teeeeeeeeeeeeeell me” Liz began stalking Pam wiggling her fingers. “Liz please no! I’m too ticklish for you…..come on don’t do this!” Pam pleaded. Then Liz pounced and tore into Pam like a woman possessed. Danah had never seen a tickler like her. She was like a rabid animal, her fingers were moving so fast Danah couldn’t even keep track. Pam never stood a chance.

AHAHAHAHAHAPLEEEEEEEEEHEEEEASELIIIIIIIZ Pam was begging with every breath she had which wasn’t much. If Zhang was a master tickler then Liz was tickling personified. She played Pam like an instrument. She knew just what keys to press on Pam’s ribs and sides to make a ticklish cacophony of mirth. Pam was laughing harder than Danah had ever seen anyone laugh in her entire life.

Tears were coming down like water falls, her laughter was tortured and labored. Her eyes had the look of madness in them and yet……no it couldn’t be! Joy. Danah saw joy in Pam’s eyes. The woman was enjoying this! As tortured as it seemed Pam was having the time of her life. “Don’t worry about Pam. She LOVES it with a passion.” Maggie said reassuringly. “B-but my God look at Liz she’s gonna kill her!” Danah exclaimed. Maggie looked at Liz tickling Pam into near oblivion and just smiled.

“Danah , Liz does this to Pam pratically EVERYDAY, and she keeps coming back for more. The woman is insatiable trust me shes in paradise right now.” “Well, if you so say so how long will this go on?” Maggie looked at a clock on the wall. “Oh I’d say a good 3 hours. Come one lets get out of here before Liz attacks us too.” Danah didn’t need convincing and the two left Pam to her tormented recreation.

As the two walked down the hall Danah couldn’t help but notice how physically toned Maggie was, not a speck of fat on her. “So………….are you as ticklish everyone else here?” Danah inquired. Maggie gave Danah a shy smile. “Yes I’m so ticklish its not even funny, would you like to see for yourself?”

Danah couldn’t believe it was that easy. “Really you mean it?” Maggie smiled and spread her arms out and threw her head back. “Sure go ahead tickle me all you want”. Danah happily set a hand under each of Maggies arms and begin to knead the soft, smooth flesh. Maggie immediately started wailing in laughter and collapsed on the floor.

Danah just crawled on top of her and kept tickling under her arms greedily. She loved how soft they were…how delicate. Like moving your fingers through ice cream. She tickled and tickled and tickled Maggie’s underarms for what seemed like a good 30 minutes. Maggie just lay there laughing under Danah’s delicate touch.

The smaller woman found it exciting how she could bring the powerful looking amazon to her knees. “AWW whats the matter is wittle Maggie ticklish?” Danah teased. Maggie just laughed even harder AGGGGGGGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA “What if I wanted to tickle wittle Maggie all day long huh could she stop me? I don’t think sooooooooooooo cootchy cootchy cooooo” Danah happily tickled The amazon’s pits until Maggie was on the verge of passing out, then she finally stopped.

Maggie lay there catching her breath for awhile then sat up beaming at the smaller woman. “I see you’ve adopted Zhang’s stype of baby talk” She giggled. Danah smiled “Your under arms are so ticklish! Is that your spot?” Maggie laughed. “Yup, that’s my most ticklish spot, but like all of us girls here, we’re ticklish EVERYWHERE.

Zhang loves tickling my feet. Mostly because they’re so big but now that YOU’RE here I think she’ll be mostly after you. “ Danah felt extremely nervous all of a sudden. “Yes that’s right I know all about those little tootsies of yours.” Maggie teased. “ Lucky for you I’m not a foot girl. More into upper body, kinda like Liz. Now Zhang and Pam however they’ll be after you 24/7 so I’d watch out.

“Thanx.” Danah said. “But I was kinda hoping to have another run in with Zhang again.” Maggie snickered. “Oh fallen in love with her nails and baby talk have you?” Danah nodded shyly. “So have I really. God I love it when she uses those things under my arms. I laugh like theres no tomarrow. Hey are you hungry? Theres this new restaurant that just opened up down the street its supposed to be really good.” Danah was starved . “Sounds great let me get dressed and Ill meet you at the front door.”

Maggie nodded and ran off to change. Danah couldn’t help but smile as she walked toward her room. She was becoming a tickler, she was becoming a ticklee. These were things she thought she hated…………….but now these were things she couldn’t live without.

Wonderful series Ice. I encourage you to continue writing. i'd love to hear more about these girls.

Mitch

i really like this

excellent story.... i can't wait ill number four.....i hope it's not too far away!!!

What I'd really like is somone with some super drawing skills to help me make some comic style stuff, or at least character sketches.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back