• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“Friends: Hero’s Reward”

Primal

TMF Regular
“Friends: Hero’s Reward”

Monica was sitting on the couch reading a magazine and drinking a glass of wine when Rachel walked into the apartment and shut the door dramatically behind her. Monica looked over the pages she was reading and asked, “Everything okay? Did something happen?”

Rachel: “Um...yeah. I was almost mugged on the way home. Some creep jumped out from an alley while I was alone and he started shaking a knife at me!”

Monica: “Oh my Lord, Rachel! Seriously?! Come sit over here and tell me everything that happened! Are you alright? Did he hurt you?”

Rachel: “No, no, I’m fine. He just...pulled the knife out and demanded any money and jewelry I had. I didn’t know what to do. There was nobody around and I thought he was going to kill me. I gave him my purse and necklace. And he even made me take out my earrings. Oh and do you want to know the weirdest part?! He looked down and made me take off my toe ring! Weird, right? I couldn’t believe it. I had to pull off my toe ring and give it to that guy. He totally cleaned me out of anything valuable I had with me.”

Monica: “But Rachel...you’re still wearing the jewelry and you brought your purse inside. I’m confused.”

Rachel: “That’s the best part! This other guy came out of nowhere and saved me! He grabbed the guy and knocked the knife out of his hand. Then he made him empty his pockets of all the stuff he took from me. This hero guy told the mugger to beat it and then picked up all my stuff while I stood there in shock.”

Monica: “Are you kidding me?! That’s amazing! Did you talk to the guy? Did you get his name?”

Rachel: “Yeah, his name is Tanner and we talked for a while afterwards. He was actually a pretty cute guy. Works construction and didn’t have a ring on or anything. I mean talk about a knight in shining armor saving the day.”

Monica: “You just talked?! This guy saved your life, Rachel! He’s a legitimate hero! He deserves a reward of some kind! You should have given him money or something special for saving you!”

Rachel: “I know! I know! I was in shock. I was speechless at first while he gave me back my stuff. He even had me sit on a bench to calm down and slid my toe ring back on my foot for me. Now that I think about it, that was a little weird because he was rubbing my foot a little and he complimented me on how cute my toe ring was. He seemed like he didn’t mind feet. We just talked for a little bit and then sort of parted ways. I really wish I could repay him!”

Monica: “Oh maybe he’s one of those guys who is into feet! Doesn’t make sense to me but that doesn’t change the fact that he saved you from getting stabbed. Did you get his number or find out where he lives?”

Rachel: “He DID write down his number for me! Oh my gosh, should we call him?!”

Monica: “Heck yes we should call him! That man needs a reward of some kind. I at least want to meet this hero. Call him. Invite him over here.”

Rachel and Monica huddled around the phone as they tried calling Tanner. They were both smiling and giggling while they listened to the rings coming through the receiver. After a few rings, Tanner answered the phone and asked who was calling. As Rachel awkwardly explained who she was and how they had run into each other earlier, Phoebe walked in the door of the apartment. She saw them both trying to contain their excitement as Rachel invited the guy over. She asked with a confused smile, “Haha what the heck are you two doing? Who’s coming over?”

Monica was distracted as she tried to keep listening in on the conversation. She was only half paying attention to Phoebe as she explained to her, “Just a guy that saved Rachel from getting mugged today. The bad guy had a knife but Tanner got back her purse and her toe ring.” Phoebe had an even more confused expression on her face as she tried to make sense of that explanation. “Um...okay. Well, I’m glad Rachel isn’t hurt. So when do we get to meet this Tanner?”

Rachel hung up the phone and answered, “He’s coming over. He’ll be here in about an hour. Oh God, I feel weird. Why do I feel weird? It’s just a guy who saved my life. What should I do to repay him? I don’t have hardly any cash here. Should I write him a check?”

Monica: “No, you can’t write him a check. That’s so lame. He’s a hero, not your landlord. Tell you what, why don’t we just wait until he gets here and then play it by ear. Let’s just see if we can figure out what he’s into after we talk with him. Then we can figure out how Rachel can repay him once we have some ideas.”

ONE HOUR LATER...

A knock at the door and Rachel let Tanner into the apartment. Tanner was about 6’ 3” with a decent build from working construction, a head of dark, curly hair, and he had a square jaw that made him appear like an action figure. Monica was sitting on the couch with her magazine again and her bare feet up on the coffee table, acting like she was reading it and trying hard not to stare at him. Phoebe was not being as subtle as Monica. She was sitting at the kitchen table snacking on tiny carrot sticks and shamelessly staring at Tanner in disbelief that this was the guy who saved Rachel today. It was like something out of a movie.

Rachel was beaming a smile at him as she welcomed him in. She introduced him to Phoebe, who was nervously trying to crunch and swallow her most recent carrot stick bite as she gave a goofy smile and wave. Rachel brought him over to Monica and introduced her best friend. Monica put the magazine down and feigned like she hadn’t heard much about the day’s events. Rachel invited Tanner to sit in a chair opposite the couch so they could all talk. Phoebe came in and sat down next to Rachel and Monica on the couch.

As they chatted, Monica noticed Tanner was making several quick glances at the bottoms of her feet. She wasn’t quite sure it was really anything more than a coincidence but she decided to try something. Monica pulled her feet back and placed them on the floor out of sight and kept talking with Tanner. They learned that he had been working at a construction site nearby and was walking to the subway when he came upon the mugger and Rachel. After a few minutes, Monica places her feet back up on the coffee table and crossed them over at the ankles. Tanner had a direct line of sight to her pale size 7’s once again. This time, Monica noticed Tanner’s eyes seem to light up when she put her feet back on the table. She caught several more of his subtle glances.

Monica tried to elbow Rachel discretely but she was never able to get the point across to her friend. Rachel came out and asked Tanner if she could possibly give him money for his heroic actions that afternoon. Tanner politely declined her offer with a warm smile and a laugh. Monica tried elbowing Rachel again and made glances from Rachel’s face down to her feet, trying to signal to her that she had figured out what Tanner might be interested in. But Rachel and Tanner were connecting too well for her to notice. The vibe in the room was almost flirty between the two of them.

Monica stood up and asked Tanner if he could excuse the three of them for a moment. She asked to see Rachel and Phoebe in the back bedroom. Rachel and Phoebe looked at her confused but slowly stood up and followed her to the bedroom, where Monica closed the door.

Rachel: “What, Monica? We left Tanner out there waiting all by himself after we invited him over here. What couldn’t you say in front of him?”

Phoebe: “Yeah, he’s going to think we’re weird for leaving him. But oh my God, did you both see how hot he is? I don’t know how he’s single but I’ll take a slice of that. Yes please.”

Monica: “Did neither one of you notice him totally checking out my feet while we were talking to him? I watched him glance at the bottoms of my feet at least a dozen times. I think he for real might be one of those foot guys. Think about it. Rachel, he was touching your foot a little when he put the toe ring back on you. The looks he was giving my feet. I even took them off the table for a little while and then put them back up to see if he noticed. He did! I’m telling you girls, this guy is into feet.”

Rachel: “Okay. So what’s your point, Sherlock?”

Phoebe: “Yeah, he’s into women’s feet. So what?”

Monica: “My point is...that’s what you could use to reward this guy. He won’t take money but I guarantee you that he’d be interested in your feet, Rachel.”

Rachel: “Ha, yeah right! Even if you’re right about him, what am I supposed to do? Just go out there and ask if he wants to check out my feet? Are you kidding me?”

Monica: “No! I’m not saying you announce it to the whole city. I’m saying you do it subtly. He’ll get his reward and you don’t even have to address the fact that you’re giving it to him. You just go back out there and talk to him some more. But while you’re doing it, put your feet up on the table for him to see.”

Rachel: “Are you crazy?! I’ve never done anything like that! And I’m definitely not going out there and doing it alone. Uh-uh. You both have to come with me.”

Monica looked at Rachel for a few moments and then finally caved. “Okay fine, whatever you need me to do. But remember, this is supposed to be your reward to him. I’m not trying to get in the way. I’ll show him my feet again if you really want me to help but you need to go first.”

Rachel hugged Monica and then looked at Phoebe. The tall blonde shrugged her shoulders and said, “I guess I’ll do it to if you need me to. Heck, he can look at my feet all day if I can keep checking out those chiseled pecks of his.”

The three friends went back into the living room and sat down on the couch. To get the conversation going again, Monica asked Tanner about his relationship status. The handsome hero bashfully talked about how he wasn’t seeing anyone currently. He knew the three women were digging him. While Monica and Tanner were talking, Rachel took her opportunity and placed both of her tan, size 7.5 soles up on the coffee table. Rachel had dainty, feminine feet with nicely developed toes. Her feet were kept immaculately smooth because she loved wearing cute heels and flip flops when she could. Rachel had her toe ring back on the second toe of her left foot. She casually propped her feet up on the table and crossed them over at the ankles gingerly. Then all three friends waited to judge Tanner’s reaction.

Tanner’s eyes betrayed him. Rachel’s flawless soles were on display directly in front of him. Rachel had her hands folded in her lap and was acting like she was actively listening as Tanner spoke but she was secretly watching his demeanor. Rachel slowly curled one set of toes down and then relaxed them before doing the same with the other set of toes. She alternated back and forth wiggling her adorable toes and watched with amusement as Monica’s assessment seemed to be holding true. Tanner was glancing down at her soles over and over. He was having trouble speaking in smooth, flowing sentences as he tried to talk and sneak glances in at the same time.

Monica and Phoebe took a quick glance at each other from opposite ends of the couch as Rachel continued playing with her feet. They spoke to each other with just a look; Monica had totally called it. Monica kept her promise and joined in. She brought her pale, size 7 feet up onto the coffee table and likewise crossed them over at the ankles. Monica’s feet were now right next to Rachel’s and it was interesting to see the comparison now that they were thinking about it. To foot guys, it must be like how different women have different types of breasts. Monica’s feet were a little meatier and curvier than Rachel’s but still feminine. Monica’s toes had a more noticeable incline from her pinky toes to her big toes. And in fact, Monica had long toes for her shoe size. They looked quite scrumptious to Tanner as he now had two beautiful pairs of soles on display. Monica slowly rubbed her feet back and forth against each other.

Tanner felt himself growing in his pants and knew he had to hide it. All he could do was fold his hands in his lap and hope his erection wasn’t too noticeable. And that’s when Phoebe reached down and slid her flats off. The ditzy blonde propped her big, size 9.5 soles up on the other end of the coffee table. Her feet were wide and her arch was more shallow than her friends’ feet. Phoebe’s toes tapered down dramatically from her big toes and her second toes were quite long. She kept her feet side by side and just rolled them from one side to the other slightly every so often. Phoebe didn’t really know what to do next so she scrunched her toes down, which made her upper arches wrinkle up.

Tanner’s eyes were starting to bounce around from girl to girl as he took in the amazing sight. Three gorgeous women all with their beautiful feet on display right in front of him. How did he get so lucky today? Tanner felt like he could jackhammer through a wall right now he was so aroused. He prayed the ladies wouldn’t notice but...they did.

Rachel knew this was the desired reaction from Tanner. He had saved her and she wanted to genuinely repay him. But she had no idea that the mere sight of her and her friend’s feet would get this strong of a reaction. Rachel could see the cylindrical mass growing down one leg of Tanner’s jeans. “Oh what the hell? This is what we should have expected from a guy who loves women’s feet. Of course he’s going to get turned on. Come on, just address it and let him know it’s okay,” Rachel thought to herself as she worked up the courage to speak about Tanner’s full fledged wood he was sporting.

Rachel: “Tanner, can I ask you something? Do you have a thing...for like...you know...our feet?”

That question quickly got Tanner’s attention. He snapped out of their trance and went into coverup mode. Tanner replied, “What? Me? No! Absolutely not. Nope. I’m just your typical guy. Boobs and butts are just fine with me.”

Monica: “Oh drop the act, stud. You’ve been looking at our feet like crazy since you sat down. We’re not upset or anything. It was obvious that you liked looking and we wanted to reward you for what you did for Rachel today.”

Phoebe: “Yeah, enjoy the view. You deserve it. Plus it’s pretty easy on our part.”

Tanner: “I just...I don’t know what to say. You’re right. I appreciate the act, believe me I do. This is all just very embarrassing for me.”

Rachel: “We’re happy to give you a little...foot show I guess you could call it. Really, we wanted to do something special for you.”

Monica: “And this shouldn’t come as a surprise to you but none of us have any experience with guys who like feet so if you want, you can kinda tell us what to do to make this good for you.”

Tanner: “Um...geez. Well...do you ladies think maybe I could...that I could hold your feet and...rub them a little?”

There was a short, awkward pause of silence as Rachel, Monica, and Phoebe looked at him with forced smiles and raised eyebrows. Then Monica broke the tension and said, “You know what? What the hero wants, the hero gets.” She threw up her arms in a “screw it” gesture and looked down at her friends. Rachel and Phoebe met her gaze and begrudgingly nodded in agreement.

Tanner moved closer and sat on the coffee table as he took Monica’s feet into his lap first. He began rubbing her creamy soles. Tanner used his thumbs and rolled them in tiny circles as he massaged Monica’s feet. She had high arches that felt warm and inviting and her heels and pads below her toes had some extra cushion to them. Tanner felt the areas with glee as his fingers explored Monica’s bare feet. She had one elbow up on the arm of the couch and was leaning her head on that hand as she watched Tanner rub her feet with utter joy and passion. Monica just sighed and smirked a little; the whole thing was surreal to her.

Then Tanner held Monica’s delicate ankles as he brought her feet up in front of his face. He began planting kisses on the soles of her feet. Tender, wet smacks and the occasional roll of his tongue as he moved to random spots on her feet spreading kisses. Monica’s eyes got big and she sat up straighter in her seat in shock. She looked over at her friends but Rachel and Phoebe just shrugged their shoulders and gave uncertain looks back without saying a word. Monica tried to settle back down in her seat but she was caught off guard at the man’s boldness.

Tanner opened his mouth and swallowed a couple of Monica’s little toes on her left foot. He began sucking on them and rolling his tongue along the underside of them. Monica really stiffened up then and said, “Wow! Okay! Okay! You uh...you uh really like feet there don’t you, Tanner? You don’t think that’s a little...I don’t know...gross?”

“Not at all. And you have such lovely toes. I couldn’t help myself,” Tanner replied as he kept working his way to other toes. Monica felt him slurping her long toes and sliding his wet tongue between them in the cracks. The feeling was very alien to Monica and she didn’t quite know how to react. She gripped the couch and tried not to move her toes too much as he explored them with his mouth. Tanner took his time as he sucked each toe sensually, sometimes taking two or three toes in his mouth at once. After he made his way across Monica’s toes, he held her feet up and licked from her smooth heels up to her toes over and over. His broad, moist tongue slid over her feet and coated them with a shiny coat of spit.

Monica leaned over to Rachel and whispered, “Looks like you won’t be making out with him tonight after my feet have been in his mouth.” Rachel nudged her back but then was surprised when Tanner set Monica’s feet down and scooted over in front of her. Tanner picked up Rachel’s feet and started rubbing them gently. She tried to relax but she knew she would probably get the same treatment. When Tanner pulled her feet up a little higher toward his face, Rachel told him, “Oh you probably don’t want to do that. I mean that’s kind of...Oh aaaaaannnnd you’re doing it. Okay. Well I guess getting my toes sucked is the least I could do for you, Tanner. Oh that feels strange. Man, I can’t believe some guys like this.”

Tanner had taken Rachel’s left foot and engulfed her big toe and the two toes next to it. His heart pounded as he rolled his tongue around the delicate, impossibly-soft toes. Tanner slid his tongue up the toe stem of Rachel’s second toe until he felt her toe ring. He flicked at it and probed his tongue in the toe cracks on either side of it almost as if he was eating a girl out and teasing her clitoris. After a couple minutes, Tanner pulled off and paid the smaller toes of her left foot some attention. He took those toes in his mouth and flicked along the underside of Rachel’s pinky toe.

Rachel just chuckled at the absurdity of it all as she watched him enjoying himself. Truth be told, getting her toes sucked wasn’t a feeling she would ever seek out on her own BUT it wasn’t as bad a feeling as she once imagined it would be. As Tanner transitioned to her right foot, he held her foot up so her toes were right at the opening of his mouth. He stuck out his tongue and teasingly traced it along the stems of her toes back and forth from her pinky toe to her big toe. His tongue flicked upward and licked at the rounded caps of each toe as he went along. Rachel smiled bashfully and turned her head away to keep from laughing at the silliness of it. She wiggled her toes as a way of encouraging him to keep going if he wanted.

Tanner took her big toe and second toe into his mouth and started sucking on them. Rachel could feel the powerful sucks as Tanner slurped and rubbed his tongue along the undersides of her buttery soft toes. “Oh God, how do the weirdest things happen to me? Of course my rescuer doesn’t want money, he wants to suck my toes. This would be the case with me,” Rachel thought to herself as she laughed a little. Tanner wasn’t done yet. He took both of Rachel’s feet and them up together. Tanner took long licks from the base of her heels, over her wrinkly arches, and finished around the bottoms of her toes. He could feel how tender and supple her soles were as his tongue lapped at her soles obsessively. Rachel covered her mouth and raised her eyebrows as she watched Tanner give the bottoms of her feet a tongue bath.

Then it was Phoebe’s turn. She seemed shocked when Tanner moved on from Rachel and pulled her feet up into his lap. Phoebe tried to break up the awkwardness of the situation by commenting on the weather and how warm it had been lately. Tanner made some small talk back as he massaged her big soles, feeling their warmth and tenderness as he explored them. Phoebe was talking nervously but stopped mid-sentence when Tanner pulled her feet up high near his head and then buried his face in both her soles. Tanner took a big inhale of Phoebe’s feet as her size 9.5 soles practically covered his entire face. “Oh wow...well this is...you uh...you really like that I guess?” Phoebe commented quizzically as he smelled her feet enthusiastically.

Tanner began licking all over Phoebe’s soles. He slid his tongue over her broad heels and then up across her pale arches. Tanner held Phoebe’s toes back and nibbled along the pads just below her toes. She giggled and covered her mouth as she fought the urge to pull her feet down. Tanner’s erection was raging at this point. He was just doing whatever he felt like in the moment. He nestled his nose right in the middle of Phoebe’s toes on her right foot and began sniffing again. Tanner was infatuated with her aroma. Rachel and Monica were still sitting there watching with their feet propped up on the coffee table and crossed over at the ankles. They were almost in disbelief as they watched Tanner hold Phoebe’s feet and smell them like he was trying to savor the scent for the rest of his life.

Tanner couldn’t get enough of smelling Phoebe’s feet. He switched to her left foot and sniffed around under the ball of her foot and her arches before finally moving up amidst her toes. He cupped them with his hand and held them tight against his face to really cover his nostrils entirely. He breathed in deep over and over. Phoebe had a confused smile on her face and said, “Wow, you really like the smell of my feet, huh? We should have offered to pay you with our shoes instead of money.” Tanner smiled and nodded his head yes as he began licking all the way up her long soles again.

After several minute of Tanner paying Phoebe’s feet some intimate attention, Monica tried to conclude things by saying, “Well, I hope this has been a sufficient reward for your heroic efforts this afternoon. If there’s anything else we can do for you, just let us know. But I’m sure you have other things you need to get back to.”

Tanner put Phoebe’s feet down and replied, “Actually, there is one more thing you ladies can do if you don’t mind.”

Rachel: “One more thing?...”

Phoebe: “Oh man, what now?”

Monica: “Wh...what did you have in mind, Tanner?”

Tanner: “If it’s not too much trouble, could you grab that bottle of lotion next to you on the end table and spread some on your feet?”

Monica let out a sigh and reluctantly grabbed the lotion from the table. She pumped some in her hand and then reached down to rub it into her feet. Monica’s shapely size 7 soles quickly became shiny with the slick, creamy lotion.

Tanner: “Perfect. Now could you please get your other two friends?”

Monica rolled her eyes and took another couple pumps of it. She reached over and began rubbing it into the bottoms of Rachel’s crossed over feet. Soon, Monica had made her best friend’s feet glisten with lotion just like hers. She took another few pumps and leaned over to reach Phoebe’s feet. Monica smeared the creamy lotion into Phoebe’s soles until it was rubbed in well.

Monica leaned back in her seat and asked Tanner, “There. Is that all you wanted?”

Tanner: “That’s great. Can you all wiggle your toes a little?”

The women all felt Tanner was overstaying his welcome but they had already come this far to please him. Rachel, Monica, and Phoebe all started wiggling their toes and scrunching them down every so often. Tanner drank in the sight. He had three stunning ladies before him, their oiled soles on the coffee table on display before him. Phoebe decided to cross her feet over at the ankles and wiggle her toes at Tanner like she was waving to him. Rachel had her feet crossed over and was rubbing them against one another as she wiggled her perfect toes slowly. Tanner loved watching her well-formed toes fold down and then open back up sensually over and over. It was hypnotizing. Monica had uncrossed her feet and held them close together. She had a snarky expression on her face as she curled her toes down tightly and caused her glistening soles to wrinkle.

All three friends had noticed Tanner’s erection. It seemed as if his pants would rip any moment. Tanner shifted uncomfortably as his penis pressed against his jeans like a piece of pipe had been shoved down one leg of his pants. He finally stood up and told them, “I’m sorry but I can’t take this anymore!” Tanner quickly undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. As he whipped out his horse cock and started to rub it, Rachel, Monica, and Phoebe had mixed reactions. Rachel was shocked and put a hand over her mouth. Phoebe smiled and said with amusement, “Oh wow! Whoa!” Monica started to protest and said, “Okay, that’s too much! Tanner, you need to leave! This is too far! Looking at our feet is one thing, jerking it to them is another!”

Rachel felt horrible for the guy who had saved her. She grabbed Monica and pulled her back down to the couch. “Wait, Monica! Hold on! That’s not fair to the guy. Here we call him and invite him over. We get him to admit his foot fetish and offer to give him a foot show. We’ve teased the poor guy to death. What are we supposed to do? Send him out the door with blue balls? Come on...”

Monica just said, “Fine, whatever.” She settled back down on the couch and placed her feet back on the table next to Rachel’s. “Here, have a good look,” she said sarcastically. Tanner didn’t take offense to her attitude. Instead, he resumed jerking his giant cock to the sight of their glistening soles. His dick was engorged and ready to burst. Tanner jerked it rapidly while he watched them play with their feet. He called over to Monica and reminded her to keep wiggling her toes. She scoffed and folded her arms across her chest but started wiggling her toes and scrunching them down again.

Tanner held his breath as he neared climax. Phoebe looked excited for the buff construction worker to blow it everywhere. Rachel grimaced like she was waiting for a firecracker to go off. Monica looked over and saw Tanner step closer to the coffee table and bend his knees so that he was positioned to shoot his cum on their feet. Monica didn’t have any time to react hardly. Her face registered shock and disgust but before she could pull her feet back, Tanner started cumming. He erupted and lobbed shot after shot of his load onto the feet in front of him. Rachel and Phoebe were just as surprised as Monica. They expected Tanner to handle his business and then clean himself up. They didn’t think he would coat their soles with his jizz.

Phoebe opened her mouth in surprise and chuckled as Tanner aimed some shots at her soles. The warm goo hit above her arches and started dripping down. Rachel gasped as Tanner pumped a large amount of cum onto her toes and arches. It seeped into the spaces between her lovely toes and rolled down her feet, coating them further. Monica started to pout and complain that she didn’t want Tanner to cum on her feet but it didn’t stop him from squirting her soles with a generous amount of jizz. Monica watched angrily as her pretty size 7’s were defiled with ribbons of warm, gooey cum.

Rachel, Monica, and Phoebe were all complaining and looking for tissues or something to clean their feet up with. Tanner fastened his pants and felt a little embarrassed now that the ecstasy of the moment was over. He rubbed the back of his neck and thanked the ladies for a great reward. The three friends were wiping their feet off with some throw blankets that would seriously need to be washed later. Now that Tanner was on his way out the door, they were relieved they didn’t have to do anymore “foot stuff” to please him. Rachel said, “You’re very welcome, Tanner. I really appreciate what you did for me. And I hope that we...uh well I hope you enjoyed our feet. You certainly seemed like you did. Take care and keep on saving people.”

THE END

Last edited:
really great story, i loved it, i'm looking forward to what stories you have in store for the future

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back