• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Match (Trish vs Jazz)

Dre

TMF Regular
Last week on Raw, poor Terri got carried off and tickled by Jazz til she could barely breath and Jazz left. Trish came in untied her and helped her away and Trish promised Terri that she'll get payback for what she done to her.

Raw was no on and Trish stormed in the CO-GM's office and said " I WANT A MATCH WITH JAZZ FOR WHAT SHE DID TO POOR TERRI LAST WEEK." both GM's was impressed with Trish's fire and gave it to her, but Bishcoff said "Trish your match will be a tickle match." Austin agreed. Trish left and went to get ready.

While she was preparing Trish was thinking "Oh great now i am going to get my ribs pits and feet tickled by Jazz" but she remembered she made a promise to Terri to get Even with the Women's champion and Trish didn't back down. Again Jazz told Theodore "DON'T COME TO THE RING WITH ME." and she left on her way to the ring.

Trish spotted Jazz on her way to the ring and ran out and assulted her hitting with a Singapore kane, Trash can and anything she could find. while Jazz was down Trish turned her over and said "nice ribs" and before Jazz could react she tickled her ribs and with her nails it was like feathers on Jazz's ribs and she laughed "HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Trish continued to tickle her til Jazz hit Trish with a broom handle and took her to the ring.

Jazz realized that Trish had just found her one weakness her ribs and that made her mad and she drug Trish out to the ring and through her in and started kicking her opponent. Jazz sent her off the ropes and hit her with a back elbow and laid her out, she then went for an leg drop and she picked her up by her hair and through her cross the ring.

Jazz went up top and tried an elbow and missed. both women were hurt but the Women's Champ got up and was met with a punch to the stomach and Trish hit her 2 more times before she got flattened by another elbow by Jazz. " THe bitch" came out in Jazz and Jazz was about to go for a DDT, Trish ramed her into the corner then chick kicked her in the head. The Women's champion was out and Trish took advantage and tied her up in the ropes. Jazz came too and saw Trish above her and she was in the ropes, Trish told her "hey bitch time to laugh" and she went back for those ribs an Jazz again couldn't take it "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TRISH I AM GOING TO GET YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." "Jazz ur in no postion to make threats" Trish said before she tickled Jazz again "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY RIBS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Jazz was close to quitting when Theodore Long distracted the official and he hit the ref in the gut and knocked down Trish and help Jazz escape the ropes. Jazz was short of breath and took a couple of minutes to recover from her 5 minute tickle ordeal, Trish got back up and Jazz DDT'd her and took her to the ropes and tied her up in them and tickled her ribs. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO JAZZ NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WILL NOT QUIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Jazz then massaged faster and watch her opponent laugh. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WILL NOT GIVE UP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Jazz knew she wouldn't quit so she said " Hey Trish bet those feet need some attention." Jazz picked up a foot and removed the boot and sock and did it to the other so both was bare. They were perfect size 6 1/2 nice toes and pink on the top of the feet. Jazz tickled both feet in with one free hand "Tickle Tickle Tickle Trish" she mocked and Trish laughed her head off, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEET THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOO TICKLISH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Jazz went up and down the sole then inbetween the toes and all was lost for Trish. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JAZZ STOP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP THE TICKLING OF MY TOES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK OK YOU WIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I QUIT HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Trish had enough unable to take her feet being tickled she gave up and Jazz tickled for another 20 seconds before stopping. Trish made it through the tickle torture and before Jazz left she said "The bitch is back and she loves to tickle."

Jazz knew that if Theodore wasn't there to come bail her out she would have lost the match cause her ribs was indeed ticklish and now the entire women locker room now know that "The Bitch" has ticklish ribs.

How did u guys like that one?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back