• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Too Ticklish Too Be True (Again) III

budlight2004

Sunday morning came, and around 8 am the ladies awoke and had breakfast. "YOu guys aren't really going to tickle me again today are you?" Tai, hoping her ordeal was over, asked. Alicia looked up "GIRLS!" They all grabbed her at once and proceeded in restraing her to the table once again. Itching powder was placed on her soles as the other ladies finished breakfast.

Tai had endured 15 minutes of the itching powder, when the ladies started their torture. She begged them to scratch her soles even though it tickled so much. They all obliged. A girl on each heel, one on each sole and one girl scratching her toes. Not for long though, that would be saved for the end of the week. After a few minutes of this scratching, they again proceeded with their plan.

Half the day had gone by and each girl had tickled every inch of Tai's gorgeous 7 1/2's with various tickle insturments. At lunch, Sarah noted how much Tai had leaded "NO. STOP." and suggested that everytime she she said those words, 5 minutes be added on to her final tickle time. Everyone agreed enthusiastically. They were all enjoying this so much, more time would be even better.

After lunch, the girls inflicted the rest of the days plan on Tai's feet. Finishing up at around 5:30 pm, they decided that the extra time would be split between them. Each would get an hour to tickle Tai's feet with one tickle instrument, but not to take her to the edge.

At around 6:10pm after dinner, Sarah selected a bobby pin. She took the tickle table with Tai to a seperate room and locked the door. "Why are you guys torturing me like this?" asked Tai. "Well, we understood that you wanted this." Sarah answered. "No, not this way. This is pure torture. I like having my feet tickled, but this is too much." Tai answered quickly. "I'm sorry darling. It's just too much fun. And I'm glad you said something." Sarah noted. "Why?" Tai asked. "Because now you get 5 more minutes at the end of the week." Tai only sighed, knowing any other word might bring more punishment.

Sarah worked over every inch of Tai's soles with the bobby pin, occassionally giving her a good sole scratching with her fingernails(Which was against the rules, but Sarah knew Tai wouldn't say anything after what had happened earlier). An hour passed and Sarah was done. Before she left she said "I just can't wait till Friday" and left the room.

Next came Linda. She had the feather. Linda was an expert tickler, even with the most unticklish objects. She loved to tickle too. She wanted more time at the end of the week and was intent on getting it.

to be continued.....

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back