• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stephanie tickle torture Sable

Dre

TMF Regular
Last week's Smackdown saw Sable on top of Vince McMahon on Stephs office when she walked in and broke the two of them up. Stephanie was so furious she said she was going to get revenge on her assistant somehow.

Sable was in her boss Stephanie McMahon's ofiice waiting for her to come in and when she did she said " hey Steph how is it going today?" Steph didn't say a word just gave her the evil McMahon look. Sable said "Sorry bout what happened between me and your father last week," then Steph said it is behind us, history. Steph stuck out her hand and Sable shook it and Sable was getting ready to leave when the Smackdown GM hit her in the head with a lamp.

Steph then drug her assistant to the ring where she had tied her in the ropes, Sable was wearing her black and leather top and pants leaving her stomach bare and was wearing a black pair of high heel shoes. Out in the ring Sable woke up unable to move her arms and she noticed Stephanie was there and her boss told her "now see i told you i was going to get you back and i am going to have fun making you pay, now Sable are you ticklish?" Sable froze cause she knew that she was very ticklish all over her body and before she could say anything Steph took her nails and tickled Sable's ribs which Sable didn't like. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STEPHANIE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." After a 30 second tickle torture Stephanie knew she could easily make the great Sable cry like a baby.

Stephanie motioned to the back and some tools was brought out to her, a electric tooth brush and a nice feather. Sable tried desperately to get out of the ropes but she couldn't she was trapped and was in for a long long time of torture. Steph picked up the feather and stook the feather part in the navel and twisted it and Sable laughed and laughed. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO NO NOT THE NAVEL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STEPHANIE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Steph continued for another 5 minutes before stopping and deciding to go for the kill.

Sable was to worn down to do anything so Steph took advantage and picked up a Sable's right foot and took off the heel and used the toothbrush to slowly tickle her foot. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THE FEET AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Steph took off the left shoe and did the same thing to her prey,and Sable laughed again "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOPPPPPPPPPPPPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Steph then used the toothbrush on the toes and she had her fun. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE THE MOST POWERFUL WOMAN ON SMACKDOWN AND I WON'T MESS WITH UR DAD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Sale couldn't stand it anymore after a 10 minute tickle session on her feet she passed out and before Steph left she said "I told you i was going to get my revenge on you Sable," then she left the ring with her assistant tied up in the ropes.

Hope you guys liked this Story

ha ha!!! Sable gets it!!! now, will she get Stephanie back?? good story man.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back