• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

School tickling story M/F

tKwRiter

TMF Regular
I hope you enjoy it. This is fictional! Please add comments if needed.

I was sitting in my desk and doing my homework until the phone rang. I dropped my pencil and grabbed the phone.
“ Hello?” I answered.
“ It’s me, Michelle.” She answered. “ I’m sorry I was too busy minding my work. You said you wanted to go somewhere?” My heart pumped faster.
“ Well, it’s 7.30. Maybe we could do something after school.”
“ Sure. Let’s hang out at Moonlight Park.”
“ Ok, bye” I hung up the phone and was excited about talking to her alone. Every time I tried talking to her, she’s either busy or with her friends. But I picked up my pencil and continued my homework.
It was the day I was waiting for, I thought, while I was standing outside after school. Now I could make our relationship stronger. Then I noticed Michelle walking out of the school and she told me she was ready to go.
The two of us walked side by side until we reached to Moonlight Park. In this park, there were scattered trees and a pond. Michelle walked to one of the trees and sat down. I sat down next to her feet as I realized she kicked off the slippers off.
“ Today was a wonderful day, wasn’t it?” She smirked at me.
“ It was a good day alrite.” I replied as she went on talking about what she did at school today like she got an A on her math quiz. But then, I wanted to say something to her, but it was pretty rude to interrupt her lecture about her day. So I began scratching my finger on her left sole that broke her words into laughter.
“ What was that for?” She giggled like a schoolgirl.
“ I was wondering if you’re ticklish.” I wondered, changing the subject of trying to ask her out.
“ No! Don’t tickle my feet!” She begged as I made a headlock around both of her feet. But then, I decided to take this tickling one step further.
“ So…who do you like?” I flashed a grin at her, while I started to drag my fingers up and down her right foot.
“ Heeheehee!” She burst out barrage of silly laugh. “ I don’t heehee know!”
“ Ok, if tickling what you want, you got it!” I proclaimed holding back her toes and poked with my other finders on her sole.
“ Noo!!! It ticklish a lot! Heee hee hee!”
But after seeing the torturing tickling was overwhelming Michelle, I stopped and looked at her face blush.
“ Well, I guess you don’t have to tell me who you like. Sorry for tickling you. “ I apologized.
“ It was mean at first.” She said in her babyish voice. “ But it was fun!”
I gave her a brief tickle and she gave me a dirty smile. Then we continued talking about school. It wasn’t such a bad school so far for freshman. It would be nice to be older and get use to the school. I first thought it was bad where people like the seniors would stuff you in a trashcan and roll you down the hill. But I also heard this is where all the real love starts. As I glance at Michelle, she beamed at me fondly.

Attachments

• D99D6727-61E2-4428-AF27-D1BE421AC864.png
    D99D6727-61E2-4428-AF27-D1BE421AC864.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
not bad. Its pretty good, foot tickling is the way. but it was too short. make a sequal with much longer tickling sessions and a unch of them and it'll be a hit.

true...

It's just sorta a sampler of my writing style. Don't worry, I'll come up with a good foot-tickling, real life like, story. I'll try to make it long enough to fill you up.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back