• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

24 m in orlando

dardanos78

TMF Regular
looking to start up dialogue with anyone in the northern florida area with possibilities of a meeting later. I am 24, brown eyes/hair, reside in northern orlando, and am very ticklish.
I would prefer someone close to my age, I have no preference on gender as all I have in mind is tickling and nothing more.
If any are interested just reply here.

I'm in the orlando area. I am 21 years old and would be interested in just straight tickling as well. You can email me at [email protected] I will be working from 8-5 everyday so maybe around the evening I should be around. I also have AOL, YAHOO, and MSN if you want to chat.

Florida Tickling

Hi! This is Shannon and I live in Cocoa Beach!

I'd love to tickle the hell out of the both of you! lol I'm VERY experienced so watch out! You just might bite off more than you can chew! Email me!

Shannon I would like to talk more about a meeting but I am having trouble finding an e mail address with which to e mail you at, even at your website. You can e mail it to me privately if you like, my address is [email protected].

And Master Cartmen, I sent you an e mail at the address you provided.

I look forward to talking with you both.

Later

24m in Orlando

I tried to email you at the address you provided but was unable to send it! Can you either email me at [email protected] or provide me with your email one more time? I'd love to talk more about a possible meeting!

Talk to you soon!

Shannon

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back