• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I want to hear about some of your true tickling experiences .

Machinehead

TMF Master
Hey I am looking for true tickling stories or experiences. Weather they are recent or not I want o see some of you’re tickling experiences instead of mine. So I want to hear some of your experiences. Ok I will start.

Well first off I went to go met with an ex girl friend of mine let me tell she has the most ticklish feet and stomach I did see. So we were eating in a resturant at the bar and having a drink we were talking and she slipped off her sandal and put her ticklish foot in my friend. So I took my finger and tickled her left sole. She let at squeal and I stopped and she said I almost forgot how much I enjoyed having my feet tickled so we left the bar and went back to her place and she rented a horrible movie for us to watch it was what women want. And put her feet in my lap to massage them I said all right but I was not planning in massaging them at all. So I took my right hand and held her foot and tickled her sole and she started to laugh and struggle and tried to get her foot away form me the I grabbed both of her ankles and sat on them and tickled her feet. She was going nuts laughing so hard I started to tickle both her sole with my finger then I grabbed one foot and tickled the center of her foot. Then I went under her toes and tickled them on her right foot and then I did the same thing to the left foot. The laugh she said I am too ticklish for this. Then she said don’t tickle me but she never said stop tickling them. So I got off of her ankles and grabbed her right foot and I took my tongue and licked in-between each of her toes. That always made her go nuts Then her roommate came in and I stopped she said you guys are weird. So then she said I have and idea lets tickle my roommate. I asked was she ticklish and she said yes. So then she asked her room mate to watch the movie with us she sat in between us so I reached and did a quick tickled to my ex stomach she giggled and flinched her room mate said stop that then I said okay and then all of a sudden I grabs her sides and started to tickle them and she let a huge squeal and started to laugh and try to get away and then my ex grabbed her knees and squeezed them and said no while laughing and she tried to get her sided and knees frees and then tickled her stomach she went ape on me squealing my ex tickled her feet and she laughed and said stop tickling me so then I tickled her pits my ex got her he thighs and the she and laughed and tried to get away and we let her go then right as she tried to leave I grabbed he feet and tickled the sides of her feet. Then I let go and she said you guys almost killed me and she went to bed we watched the end of the movie while I was tickling her stomach and feet those were quick tickles. So the movie sucked but the tickling was good. Best time ticking I had in awhile.

So now tell me about a one or of your experiences I hope to have a lot of replies with experiences on them.

Violin Teacher

There was this time when i had a violin teacher who was in her 30s and pretty cute. Also, she did have nice feet. It was somewhere during
a cold day when she wore shoes and black socks. When we were talking, I told her about her feet. But she was the type of person that she doesn't want anyone to touch her feet.:( But I told her I was going to talk about the parts of her feet(the instep, ball, sole, etc.) So she put her foot on my lap. I say, "this is your toes" touching her toes. Then i said, "this is your sole" I gave a quick stroke from the ball to heel. She was she ticklish that she pulled her feet away. Sad enough for me she doesn't like to be tickled. There was another time when i took my bow and scratched it on her instep. Well, now I quited since she acts like a bitch when teaching. Hope there are more people out there with an experience like that!

Tickle Orgasm

I am now warning you that this experiance was highly erotic and sexual. If you are sensitive this kind of subject matter, you might not want to read this. I have no desire to offend anyone.

I had a girlfriend of about 8 months(were no longer together), that I had the most awsome experiance of my life with. She kind of had a strange quirk about her being that she wasn't usually all that ticklish( except on her feet, she was ALWAYS ticklish)until she was aroused sexually. She then went from only having a couple of "special spots", to being hypersensitive. At any rate we were having a lovley evening and we ended up back at her place after going out for a few drinks. We started making out in the entry-way and I started sucking on this certain part of her neck that would start becoming unbearably ticklish to her. She squealed loudly and made all the classic statments we all love to here, such as: "Oh no, not theeeeere, you know what that does to me!! It tickles!!!!!!!!!!
I chased her into the bedroom knowing that she had reached that hyper-sensitive level. I then tackled her on to the bed and attacked her side and stomach. She squealed loudly saying,"Mercyyyyy!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" This went on for a couple of minutes. We then got a bit more sensual with kissing, cuddling, and massaging one another. The mood gradually became more aggressive. Are clothes came off in kind of a vicious manner. She layed down and I started gliding my tounge down her upper body getting all kinds of squeals and laughter. I would vigorously lick side to side on any part of her body that prevoked any giggling. I drove her into hysterics doing this until I flipped her over and nuzzled her back and neck driving her even more crazy. She would respond with that all to adorable"Stohahahahahop!!!! I can't tahahahake it!!!!!!!!!!" I would move further down the anatomy and the laughter would get more uncontrollable. I would save the best for last of course and pin her feet down and suck, lick, and tickle them. Moving my tounge in between her toes, elevating the speed from a gliding slow motion to a fast and furious "tongue lashing" if you will. Across her soles I would draw pictures with my tongue and fingers. She had tears rolling down her face at this time and laughed uncontrollably. We wrestled a bit and started getting down to business(you know what I mean!!!!!).
She had her legs wrapped around me and I massaged her clitoris with my thumb while moving myself about inside her. We were going at a slow and deep pace. I found her foot with my other hand and started tickling it matching the speed that we were making love. As we sped up so did my fingers carressing the soles of her feet. She would let out this ticklish laughter while moaning as she came again and again. Finally we both had the most astronomical orgasm in the world. Almost exactly at the same time!!!! Probably the best experiance I have ever had.
Blessings.

This is a true tickling story a freind sent to me.

Even as a kid, I would always find ways to tickle the feet of
females I came into contact with. These usually included sisters of my
friends or friends of my own sister. At one point in my life, (I think I
was in my late teens) my sister had a friend who had some sort of problem
with her family so she spent a lot of time with us. Let's just call her
Ann. Ever since Ann started coming over the house, I had noticed her
walking about in white flats and no socks. She was about two years
younger than me and was one of those girls who was really gullible. A few
times I was able to get a good view of her bare feet when she would slide
them in and out of her shoes. She has very soft looking, pretty feet and
it was driving me crazy wondering if she was ticklish.

One day, I got brave. And and my sister were hanging out in her room
and I happened to be there with them. My sister was either reading
something or otherwise preoccupied doing something on her bed. Ann was
laying under a blanket on the floor with almost her whole body covered
including her face. I did however notice the sole of one of her bare
feet sticking out. It was exposed from the ball of the foot up to the
toes. Her skin looked so soft and smooth and inviting. The vunerability
of her bare foot was so irresistible I decided to get up the courage to
touch it. I moved a few fingers up the ball of her foot. She shrieked in
surprise and showed her face. "Gotcha!" I said in a teasing sort of way.
Her foot WAS soft and smooth and as I later found out, EXTREMELY Ticklish! I
don't remember exactly what happened next but more tickling episodes were
to follow.

Another time, Ann and I was in my sister's room alone which made it
easier for me to gather up the courage to tickle her. She sat bare foot
on the floor and, (sorry for lack of greater detail but my memory fades) I
tickled her toes various times. The thing that made tickling her the best was
that being a naive, gullible and probably submissive girl, she would pull
away but not so effectively that I could not continue my attack. The last
tickle of this instance was so perfectly set up I couldn't have planned it
better. She proceeded to sit in a yoga-like position with her legs
crossed and her two soles facing upward! This positions gave me
incredible access to her flexed bare foot bottoms which I tickled as she
looked up in surprise and giggled.

The last instance in which I tickled Ann's feet is probably my
all-time favorite. Noticing that she was walking around the house barefoot,
I went into my room and placed a feather in my pocket. I had picked up
this feather of the ground one day in order to save it for just such an
occasion. My sister was lying on the couch, and Ann the other couch.
Ann's body was in a position such that her face was facing the cushions
and her body twisted with her precious foot hanging of the edge of the
couch. As fellow foot fetishists will agree, nothing in more inviting to
a tickler than a dangling bare foot. I decided to invite my sister in the
initial fun. "Watch this," I wisperred to her as I pulled out the feather
and began to drag it lightly up and down Ann's sole. Without any other
reaction, the foot twitched. My sister seemed pleased by the reaction I
got and asked if she could do it. Of course I agreed and looked on as my
sister tickled Ann's toes with the feather's tip. Again the lovely little
foot jerked in response to the tickly-touch of the feather and then I had
my turn again. This time my sister got up and went off to go do something
as Ann pulled her feet together up onto the couch. Again, I was alone
with my victim! I sat at her feet which were soles up as Ann laid on her
side. I tickled them again and then proposed a game. One of my favorite
tricks which always worked with the gullible girls is to say, "Let's see
how long you can stand being tickled without making a sound!" I allowed
her to smile, but she had to hold in her laughter. Of course I didn't
care if she giggled at the torture, but this made it seem more like a game
rather than the satisfying of my urges to tease her feet. I began to dust
her soles with the feather darting in an out between toes and up and down
the arches. She was trying so hard to keep in her laughter, her grin
growing ever larger as she clenched her teeth. Then I decided to
experiment with different forms of tickling. I asked, "Does it tickle
more when I use the feather or my fingers?" As I said this, I switched
from the feather to running my fingers all over her feet. She burst out
with giggles and shrieks and said amongst her gasps, "The fingers!" Then I
proposed, "How about slow..." as I gently traced the balls of her foot
with my fingertips. She only smiled. "... Or FAST!" I said as I began to
rapidly rake my fingers down her twitching, wrinkled soles. She began to
laugh uncontrollably and her feet contorted at my touch. After about 20
minutes had elapsed since my sister left, I had had my fill and was
merciful on ticklish little Ann who had been so cooperative.

The remainder of that day, she wore sandles with only one strap to
hold the shoe on. giving me an excellent view of her feet for the rest of
the day, as a reminder of the great fun I had had earlier. I will never
forget how much her long slender soles turned me on with their soft,
silky-smooth ticklish skin.

Hope you enjoyed this true story, and I hope it inspires more, because to me,
the next best thing to having your fingers on a girl's ticklish feet is
reading about it.

This is a story a girl that’s a friend of mine sent me it's short but sweet and She is most ticklish on her stomach.
Last week I was wearing shirt and shorts then friend who is a guy pinned me down in different positions and tickled tortured me for about 2 hours everywhere on my body! I'm ticklish just about anywhere you touch. But, he got my Belly A LOT He pins my arms over my head, sits on my legs, lifts up my shirt and starts tickling like crazy I screamed, tried my hardest to get away, I laughed really hard (one of those gut laughs. I loved it...I could do that for hours.

This a story another friend sent me.
The other day, I was hanging out in front of movie theater with my friends Chris and Nina. As usual, the conversation between Nina and I escalated into trash-talking, and eventually into play-fighting. At one point, Chris grabbed Nina's arms and held them behind her head. She has a tendency to wear those tight shirts that just barely conceal your belly button, so in this position you can imagine just how much stomach was visible to me. Nina has short brown hair and a nice, even tan, and of course I was staring at her bronze belly with a cute, inverted-triangle shaped navel right in the middle.
Like most of you, I'm not normally the type to take advantage of a situation like this. But I just went for it and slowly inserted my finger into her navel, twirling it around in there for a few seconds before moving an inch down and circling it for a bit longer. I watched as she glanced down at her stomach and a huge smile took over her face. Her belly muscles heaved in and out as she started laughing uproariously. Once she caught her breath, she sarcastically blurted out, "Why do you have to draw attention to my belly button in public?"

This is a true story I found on a website!
think of this scenario
and write your own ending

two teens at a camp ground, sleeping inside on a bunkbed. one boy, David has an outtie bellybutton, not prominently sticking out, and about dimesized, and the girl, Mellisa, has an innie with a slight puckered rim around the top of it.

david was almost asleep when he heard a strange noise from the top of his bunk bed where mellisa was sleeping. shirtless he climbed up the ladder and saw mellisa's finger inside her bellybutton moving it around and around...

her eyes moved directly to david's ball-shapped outtie nub.
'oh david, i'm so ticklish there'
mellisa moved her hand away from her stomach and thrust her stomach into david's face. david stuck his pinky finger into mellisa's bellybutton and started tickling her and flicking inside of her tummy.

'hahahaha...david that tickles! stop!'
she lay back down on the bed and pulled david onto her stomach
david flicked out his tongue and licked her bellybutton
'stop it david that's nasty'
'hehehe' david laughed
'ok that's it, now it's my turn'
mellisa grabbed david's bellybutton and pulled on it has hard as she could
'oowwwwwwww! mellisa!'
his inbetweenie bellybutton tickled as her grip loosened
tears were streaming down his cheeks, as his bellybutton was now reddish coloured
'sorry david, but i'll make you a deal'
'what is it'
'you can do whatever you want to my bellybutton...anything at all, and i'll let you do it'
mellisa lay back down on the bed, her hands behind her head. she lifted up her shirt so david could see her entire slightly bulging stomach, in the middle was her tiny deep innie.

david's hands went down her bellybutton lightly at first, testing her stomach out. then as she strecthed out and her bellybutton stretched with her, he put his face onto her smooth tummy.

he traced his tongue around her bellybutton and mellisa shrieked with laughter. 'haha! oh david that tickles so much'

david took his bellybutton and folded it out into an outtie..then he stuck it on mellisa's chest, almost into her bellybutton...she reached down and flicked his bellybutton with her fingers...his throbbing red bellybutton was now feeling like someone had rubbed boiling water all over it

mellisa's bellybutton, with the puckered lip, was now turning into an outtie as david put his mouth onto it and sucked as had as he could....
''oooowowwwwwwowowow!"
screamed mellisa

suddenly the bellybutton popped out, leaving a huge outtie nub in its place

david sucked on it as hard as he could...then he stretched mellisa's button open with his fingers and examined every part of it with his fingers and tongue.he then placed the tip of his finger directly on her outtie and very lightly stroked and rubbed the tip of her outtie nub before poking it back into her tummie. he watched as it folded very lightly and smoothly back into her stomach with a bizaare sound, a very mild 'pop' as it snapped back into her innie. suddenly he placed his mouth on her navel again and sucked as hard as he could until it became an outtie again.

mellisa's face went from a look of humour from having her navel tickled by david's tounge to a look of ecstasy when he began to suck on it for the second time. she looked down on him, and finding his bellybutton with her toe, tickled him as she heard the pop again and thrust her head back.as she looked back down to see a prominent outtie bellybutton, with david's finger on the tip of it. she saw him push down on it and as she yelled 'oooooowwwww' it folded back into her belly, with david's finger still thrust into it.

This is another true story I found out off a website.
Jane sat beside Lindsay on the queen-sized bed cross legged.
'so Lindsay what's up?'
'not much...remember that temporary bellybutton piercing i had a while ago?'
'yeah i want to get one of those for my tummy-button'
Jane lifted up her shirt and showed Lindsay her oval-sized navel and put her finger inside it.
'here watch. it's easy to put on'
Lindsay unlocked the top part of the metal band and lifted up her shirt enough so that her entire deep bellybutton was showing. then she clamped the navel piercing onto her precious navel rim.
'hey cool...'
'do you wanna feel it...'
'sure...'
Jane placed one of her fingers deep into Lindsay's bellybutton and moved her slender finger around and around inside of it. once again the ring popped off.
'maybe it needs some moisture'
Jane slipped her finger into her mouth and licked it a couple of times. then she placed her dripping finger into Lindsay's bellybutton.
Lindsay felt a erotic shock go through her body...and stopped the idea
'ah....it still falls out...would you mind if i made it more moist?'
'how?'
'well....'
'do you want to lick it?'
'yeah, that's good'
'you'll have to lie down'
'sure'
Lindsay lay back against the bed and Jane traced her finger along the level of Lindsay's bellybutton.
'hahahaha Jane please don't do that...i'm very ticklish'
Jane lifted up Lindsay's shirt to about 3 inches above her bellybutton and studied her soft belly and cute little innie for a couple of moments before placing her tongue inside of her tender stomach. she swished her tongue around and around inside of Lindsay's bellybutton. for just a moment she snuck a look at Lindsay's face and noticed that it was a look of ecstacy.
'do you like this?'
'yeah, a lot'
'well then i'm going to stop'
'oh please Jane it felt so good'
'no...'
Jane lifted up her shirt and lay down beside Lindsay
'your turn' she said
Lindsay wasted no time. she immediately started to tickle Jane's bellybutton...
'i'm not ticklish you know'
'that makes it all the better'
Lindsay thrusted her pinky finger in and around Jane's tummybutton and right as Jane felt she was going to loose control Lindsay stopped. Jane's belly was pink and Lindsay's finger sunk in and out, in and out of her smooth bellybutton.
suddenly Lindsay stopped and told Jane to stay where she was
'i want you to watch me play with myself' she said
Lindsay lifted up her shirt and thrusted her finger deeply into her bellybutton
she licked her finger and gave a dastardly look to Jane as she traced it along her stomach until it fell into her bellybutton. then she placed her fingers along Jane's stomach and pulled it close to her mouth. she stretched her tounge out and licked, licked, and licked it as Jane leaned back and let herself fall backwards along the end of the bed, her entire belly now fully exposed
Lindsay sucked on it as hard as he could...the she stretched Jane's button open with his fingers and examined every part of it with his fingers and tongue. he then placed the tip of his finger directly on her now outtie and very lightly stroked and rubbed the tip of her outtie nub before poking it back into her tummie. she watched as it folded very lightly and smoothly back into her stomach with a bizaare sound, a very mild 'pop' as it snapped back into her innie. suddenly she placed his mouth on her navel again and sucked as hard as she could until it became an outtie again.

Jane's face went from a look of humour from having her navel tickled by Lindsay's tounge to a look of ecstasy when she began to suck on it for the second time. she looked down on her, and finding her bellybutton with her toe, tickled her as she heard the pop again and thrust her head back.as she looked back along her belly to see a prominent outtie bellybutton, with Lindsay's finger on the tip of it. she saw her push down on it and as she yelled 'oooooowwwww' it folded back into her belly, with Lindsay's finger still thrust into it.

I found this on a website!
While I have had all sorts of tickling experiences as both tickler and ticklee, through meeting people online to girlfriends, there is one thrilling method that never fails to totally blow my mind.

Houston is a big city, with many dominatrixes and "dungeon" facilities. A number of these places also offer "erotic modeling" with beautiful young women who have no experience with bondage. Through these places I have introduced and initiated a number of girls into the world of tickling.

There is something extremely exciting about walking into one of those places, and seeing a beautiful girl for the first time, walking up to her and telling her you want her to tie you up in the dungeon and tickle torture you! Many times I have seen the faces on the girls grow bright with a smile. The idea intrigues them.

One of my latest adventures involved a girl named Alexis, a very beautiful 22 year old brunette with long fingernails. I told her I wanted to be tied up and tickle tortured and she laughed and said "this will be fun.... I love tickling." So off we went to the dungeon. Alexis stripped down to a black g string and my heart raced as I imagined what this sexy girl was going to do to me!

Usually I have to give the girls instructions on how to tie a ticklish guy tightly to the bondage table, but Alexis picked it up quickly. In a matter of minutes Alexis had me tied securely to the table and she giggled as she began to tickle my upper body with her fingernails. I am extremely ticklish just about everywhere and it wasn't long before she had me bucking and twisting and laughing hysterically! She was a great tickler, tickling up and down my sides and stomach, taking her time to make sure she got me good in all the right places. And she was definitely thorough. When she started tickling me under my arms and wouldn't stop I started screaming with laughter so loud that it attracted the attention of another model, who heard the noise from the other side of the salon!

Her name was Victoria, a very attractive blonde, and she stood watching my insane torture for several minutes before she decided to join in. Alexis got up on the table, straddling my hips. The feel of her warm flesh against mine was exquisite. Alexis instructed Victoria to tickle my feet.

Victoria's long nails went to work on my sensitive soles as Alexis continued to tickle my upper body without mercy. I got real panicked and through my laughter I screamed and begged for them to stop. Even my safe word didn't work... they just kept tickling me and tickling me and tickling me.

It was obvious that both girls really got off to tickle torturing me. They even started mocking my laughter with their own as I went hysterically mad from their merciless tickling.

This went on for about 20 minutes, non stop, before Victoria had to leave to tend to another client. Alexis got off of me and then asked if I would like to tickle her. Of course not being a complete idiot, I jumped at the chance and soon I had her tied tightly to the table.

Alexis said she wasn't sure how ticklish she was. I told her I was about to find out. Everyone reacts differently to being tickled, and I found that a light touch with my fingernails on her upper body wasn't getting very good results. I got on top of her, straddling her waist and began poking and probing her ribcage, moving closer to her underarms. Just before I got there I struck gold. Alexis began laughing very loud and started jerking at the restraints and bucking wildly. She immediately begged me to stop, but remembering the old adage "paybacks are hell," I did not accommodate her. She started sweating from trying to escape, laughing her head off all the time. I remember turning around and squeezing her thighs and knees. She screamed "NOT MY KNEES!!!!!!!!" and started laughing even harder!

Eventually I found my way to her feet and found them to be highly responsive to my nails. She went totally nuts, laughing so hard she could no longer speak. I just stood at the edge of the table, tickling both feet with my nails and watched her whole body go into uncontrollable spasms as she tried to break her bonds (which was impossible.)

When it was all over Alexis told me that she had had a fantastic time and thanked me for introducing her into the world of tickling

I found this on a website!
I thought I would write about my first real tickle torture session with a dominatrix. The occasion was my 25th birthday and I was vacationing in New York City with some friends. Several months prior to this I had attended an S/M seminar hosted by a famous Scandinavian Dominatrix. While tickling was not discussed at this event, an invitation to visit her facility, located in Manhattan, was extended to everyone at the seminar.

Out of curiosity I called the number given to me and heard a long recording about the "facility" and the type of scenes they did. My heart skipped a beat when the sexy voice listed "tickle torture" as one of the options. I decided right there that my birthday present to myself would be to finally experience inescapable tickle torture at the hands of a master.

Once I arrived in New York I called the dungeon directly and set up an appointment for the next day. I was told to call exactly 1 hour before my appointment to get directions to the facility. So, I spent a very awkward lunch in the Carnegie Hall area with some friends, who incidentally had NO IDEA what my mysterious appointment was all about!

I made my phone call exactly 1 hour before the appointment and was instructed to go to a nearby street corner where there was a pay phone. I was told to call from the pay phone i exactly 1/2 an hour. I reached the pay phone, it was on a street corner with monstrous sky scrapers on all sides. I called the number and the women began asking a lot of questions about me. What was I wearing? Was I carrying anything? It wasn't until later that I realized she was watching me from binoculars from the 30th floor of the building that she occupied. Finally she gave me the specific location, which turned out to be in a prestigious bank building.

Once in the "office" I met with an elderly lady who told me that I had to be interviewed first, so that "what I wanted" was understood. I felt a little sheepish telling this woman that I wanted to be tied down and tickle tortured! She asked me if I had ever experienced it before and I nervously said no. She sort of smiled devilishly and said "So you might not like it, eh?" That scared me. That excited me. It was thrilling beyond belief.

Next I was shown a photo album of the various Dominatrixes that were on staff and I picked out a brunette bombshell with long nails who "did a lot of tickling sessions" as I was told.

I went into the main dungeon and was told to get ready. Shortly afterwards, Debbie arrived, wearing a black bikini and stiletto high heels. Debbie quickly but thoroughly tied me to the tickling table. I was stretched out and secured so tightly that I could barely move. Debbie said very little until she had me helpless and then she told me how much she loved using tickle torture as a means of driving her men into submission.

With that she began to use her fingernails to tickle my stomach and ribs. I began laughing immediately, totally unprepared for this to start so quickly and devastatingly! As Debbie moved towards my underarms I instinctively yelled out "STOP!" but Debbie looked at me and said in a no nonsense tone: "You came here to find out about tickle torture and that's exactly what I'm going to teach you!" Debbie began tickling my pits and I went nuts. All my thrashing and bucking actually moved the table.

Debbie would find a ticklish area and concentrate on it for a long time before moving on. She tickled my underarms for what seemed like hours and all I could think about was that I wanted her to stop! I was truly scared as I laughed and screamed and begged.

My feet got an intense work out. Debbie covered my soles with oil and her long nails tickled furiously, sliding and skating across my feet. She tickled both sides, in between the toes and up and down the arches. She would use both hands to tickle a single foot and then suddenly tickle both simutaneously. I wa stold that the roo was sound proof, which was good and terrifying at the same time. I was screaming "HELP!!! PLEASE HELP!" as my feet were relentlessly tickle tortured.

I remember being in a wild panic while she kneaded my rib cage. She was sitting on top of me and I truly couldn't move. I had no choice but to surrender, and I just laughed and screamed and prayed that she would stop! All I could do was lie there and take it!

True to her word, by the end of the session I definitely understood what it meant to be tickle tortured! I took some time to recover before meeting up with my friends again. I told them my mysterious rendezvous had gone well and fortunately they didn't ask any questions.

This ain't mine but it is true.
I received a delightful email last month from a woman named Julia. As she explained, she had an armpit fetish, and her search for material on the Internet took her directly to the many tickling sites and ultimately landed her deep into Yaqi’s World. As she studied my images and material it dawned on her that tickling seemed to be a great way to explore her interests. So, Julia wrote me this nice email saying she was shy and inexperienced, but she would love to watch the filming of one of my tickling videos.

I have strict guidelines about the making of my videos and suggested to her that this might be inappropriate, but I offered to meet her and possibly let her experience tickling first hand. Julia was receptive to this and we set a meet in my neighborhood pub.

Julia showed. She was Cuban, blonde, petite, in great shape and, as I quickly noticed, she had very long manicured nails! We started talking about my website, about tickling, about the Internet. I asked her if she was interested in doing a video but she said she was not quite ready for that! Julia was nervous but after a few glasses of wine she not only lost her inhibitions but her behavior became a bit boorish and unchecked! She wanted to test me to see how ticklish I was and right there, in the pub, in front of the bartender and patrons, she slid her hand under my shirt and began to lightly tickle me. Guess what? It really tickled!

I have always found that several ingredients are necessary to produce a good tickler, the most important being an enthusiasm to tickling. If the person tickling you is in to tickling, then the results tend to be nothing less than devastating. I quickly recognized that Julia, while a “tickle” novice, had great potential as a tickler. Although she almost got us both ejected from the bar by trying to take my shirt off, I agreed to meet her the following week and let her tie me up and tickle me! Before we left the bar I did a bit of testing myself. I squeezed her ribcage and she nearly shot through the roof!

We exchanged a few “hot and heavy” tickling emails during the week, and she admitted that she was very nervous but tremendously excited about our impending meeting.

The big day finally arrived and Julia wasted no time tying my spread eagled to my bed. Her nails were absolutely ELECTRIC! For someone who had no prior experience tickling someone, she was a total pro. She tickled my upper body, wrecking me instantly and moved to my feet and skillfully tortured them with her nails for a long duration.

Soon it was armpit time and she sat on me and asked if she could tickle my underarms for 10 minutes without stopping. I reluctantly agreed, but regretted it within the first couple of seconds! This woman was one of the best ticklers I have ever encountered. What she lacked in experience she more than compensated with natural skill, sadism, and a genuine desire to watch me suffer! And I screamed, laughed, bucked, begged, tried to throw her off me, and finally succumbed to desperate panic and uncontrollable laughter!

Julia tickle tortured me for over an hour. She gave me a few breaks, but each break was prefaced with “I want to tickle you some more!” The session was exhausting but very exciting. Julia left my house with the understanding that she owed me “revenge!” When this happens I will have no qualms about inflicting a merciless tickling torture upon her helpless ticklish body!

True story ain't mine!
My best armpit tickling experience is also my best tickling experience
- the only time a woman has let me tie her down with intent to tickle.
She knew I had a tickling fetish, but told me regretfully that she
wasn't ticklish, that she had learned to control that unbearable
sensation a while back. But she was game to try, and I couldn't pass
up the chance. So, late at night with my roommate asleep on the other
side of a fairly thin partition, I tied her spread-eagled to my bed,
and started on her feet. Slowly. Barely touching her with my
fingernails, up and down and around her soles. It took some patience,
but finally I saw her feet start to twitch. I knew I had her - once
she start to react, she was sensitized and the effect would snowball.
Boy, was I right.

I began flicking my fingers up her legs, to her knees, her hips, and
the bottom of her ribs. She began jerking from side to side and
giggling and from that point on she began to lose it, gradually losing
more and more of her vaunted control. Her face was getting red and she
was trying desperately not to make a sound so as not to wake up my
roommate. Then I worked my way up her ribs to her armpits. She
frantically pressed her arms to her sides - which she could do by
bending her elbows, she wasn't tied too tightly - and her eyes bulged
out and she was biting her lip to keep from squealing. I knew I had
the right spot - and I kept wiggling my fingers mercilessly up into
her pits as she started flopping up and down on the bed, going nuts
from not being able to make a sound, grinning from ear to ear and
whimpering. I've never seen a more delirious expression on anyone's
face, I took wonderful advantage of her "loss of control" all over her
body, but her armpits were my home base - if only to see that look on
her face over and over.

It may make a girl look deliciously helpless to have her arms strung
up over her head while a feather mercilessly circles toward her tender
hollows - but if you want an unforgettable experience, give her a bit
of slack to close her armpits (keeping her hands tied, of course) and
dig in. The fact that she *can* close them and *still* not stop the
tickling will drive her crazy.

This ain't mine!

Foot Stories #1: "A Ticklish Adventure In New York City"
The inside of the Statue of Liberty felt like an oven. It wasn't very much
help that there were several hundred people with me, my significant other and
my camera that were trudging along the hundreds or so steps to reach the top.So
when we finally got down, our feet, along with the rest of our body parts, were
sore, sweaty and just plain uncomfortable. We decided to sit under the generous
shade of a tree across from a young couple, who couldn't have been older than
18, for a rest. I have noticed the young couple before we began our ascent, but
paid them no mind, but now, after that grueling hike, they seemed to be
unaffected and in fact they were more animated than when we first began. So,
readying my camera, I poked at my companion and bid him to watch the young
couple carefully. They were decked out in summer attire, the young brunette in
those short cut-off jean-shorts with the fringes and a tight-fitting baby-doll
t-shirt and the young man in a concert t-shirt and jean-shorts that reached up
to his knees. Both of them wore those sandals that young people today seem to
prefer, those black sandals that show all the toes with the strap that goes
around the foot and with the thick black-rubber soles. They were giggling
contentedly, unaware of the voyeurs across from them. Then, with the
abandonment that only the youth could espouse, they both shook off their
sandals. I could catch little snippets of their converstion, mostly about the
girl's sore feet. But what has grabbed my attention was the young boyfriend's
response: he was going to volunteer his services and massage her feet right
then and there. Needless to say, I cautiously lifted my camera and focused....
I was thanking many dieties for the invention of telephoto lenses at that point
I saw through my lenses how the young man at first, grabbed the soles of her
feet and squeezed, I heard her squeal from his initial touch, but after a few
minutes of his kneading her soles, then the balls of her feet, her squeals
became silent (from where I was at least). Soon, I saw his fingers make their
way towards her toes. At first he took all of her toes in one hand and squeezed
them, alternating between kneading and squeezing. After a few moments, he
dragged his fingers towards the individual toes. I could tell that action was
tickling her, for I could hear giggles escaping from her red-painted lips. He
dragged his forefinger on the space between the balls of her feet and the tops
of her toes slowly from one foot to the other and then back again. A soft
groan escaped from my companion's lips, I smiled and clicked the shutter.... It
sounded like a bang, that camera-shutter, and for a moment I felt afraid that
the couple would hear and leave. But thenI realized that I was just feeling
paranoid, fearing that I was going to get caught peeking-staring at an act
that was unbelievably erotic. Then the young man took each individual toe
between his thumb and forefinger and made circular motions with them, kind of
pulling and moving back and forth. She was looking very relaxed and enjoying
the experience. His hands would alternate between kneading and dragging, pullin
g and poking at the exposed soles, toes pointing high up in the air, occassion-
ally curling when he reached a certain spot...This went on for a few more
minutes. I was beginning to feel that my fingers were welded onto the shutter-
release from the tightness of my grip....Until, when I had noticed that the
girl was deep into the state of enjoyment, a smile crossed the young man's face
and he poised his fingers to come crashing onto her soles mercilessly tickling
her outstreched feet. She jumped and a fresh splash of laughter came out of her
She quickly stood up and with playful punches began to punish her naughty
friend. They laughed and exchanged a few teasing words, then they picked up
their sandals and walked off with a little skip in their step. My eyes followed
them still, for they didn't put on their shoes. It wasn't until they walked
further that I realized that I should let go of the shutter; they had finally
slipped their sandals back on. It felt like it was hotter in the shade when
I and my companion watched those two... When the spell was broken I turned to
my friend and asked him if he was okay. He gave me that look that only I,
through long association with him, could read as clearly as a neon sign. The
damned ferry could not have left sooner and shortly then we got back to our
hotel room. And I assume that you are wondering about the pictures, no doubt.
As bad luck would have it, the film in my camera got jammed at some point and
very few of the pictures came out. But I wasn't that upset. My memory would be
a more intimate and richly-detailed recorder of that moment than a camera
could ever be.

This ain't mine!
The Czarina Catherine had apparently grown irritable at the conduct of one
of her ladies-in-waiting. The young girl had presumably engaged in carnal
conduct with the wrong courtier. The Czarina ordered the exceptionally
pretty young maid bound, in full court attire, to a curved couch. For fear
of her life the woman did not protest, nor did she offer any resistance,
yet the look of stark fear in her face was quite noticeable to all present.
Upon orders, her shoes and stockings were removed, revealing to the crowd
her very white and quite comely feet. The feet are considered to be
sexually arousing to the Russians, and several ladies blushed while the men
became noticeably aroused by their mere exposure. The young lady herself
seemed to be as embarrassed as if she were suddenly naked.

Two other young ladies, who were employed as professional foot-ticklers,
took their place at the foot of the couch, as the victimized young woman
began to squirm. At this point the Czarina gave a command that was
interpreted to me as meaning: "Let the teasing begin, and do not let it
cease until I give the command."

Now one of the ticklers produced a small brush, and the other used the
tips of her fingers as they began to torment the hapless young maiden. The
girl's reaction to her tickling was so immediate and violent that it was
apparent she would not long endure this cruel treatment. She struggled with
such vigor as to shake the couch that held her securely. After several
minutes her laughter and screaming seemed to be that of one demon
possessed. Her wailing pleas of mercy seemed to incite pleasure in the
audience, but in none so much as Catherine, herself, who seemed to grow
quite excited at the poor girl's suffering. The absolute despair in her
tortured and almost unintelligible utterings caused great pity in me.

It is delicate torture, one that most Englishmen apply with great delight
to the feet and sides of their daughters and youthful wives. I thought of
my own little daughter and the wonderful laughter I had forced from her by
gentle teasing of her tiny feet and toes. How unlike that loving parental
teasing this was!

I must admit to being impressed by the skill of the professional ticklers.
The woman with the brush seemed to know each and every possible nuance of
the sole of her victims foot. Her stroking was very deliberate and planned,
taking care to the brushing of the sides and tips of each toe, following
the lines of the arch with artistic accuracy, even though the foot was
squirming and jerking about in desperation. She seemed able to anticipate
the movement of each jerk. The girl who was using her fingers seemed
equally adept in stroking, nay, caressing the sole in wave after wave of
maddening ten-finger coordination.

After about an hour or longer, the girl was so hoarse from shrieking,
screaming, and laughing that only guttural sounds emerged from a face that
seemed more a mask of over-indulged panic and certain death. Several
courtiers began pleading with the Czarina that the girl would soon indeed
be dead, and she reluctantly ordered cessation. Still the girl took some
time to recover, as did the spectators. I never heard the frightened girl
utter another word.

It was hot. I mean real hot! Laurie had invited me
to her parents house for an afternoon swim. Boy, did I have a
crush on this girl. She was a petite, blonde, blue-eyed beauty I had
met in college. Her skin was fair, soft and unblemished, and I was
anxious to see her in bathing suit where I would get a good view of
her legs and especially her feet. I had only seen a glimpse of her feet
one time before in a pair of sandals and that tease only made me long
for a time when I could touch and hopefully tickle them.

We played around in the water for a while and enjoyed some hugs
and kisses. She moved over and sat on the edge of the pool with her legs
dangling in the water. Her red toenails visible through the rippled, but
clear pool water. I moved towards her and she took her delicate foot and
placed it on my hairy chest. I almost lost it when I reached up and placed
my hand on it. It was the softest, most perfect foot I had ever touched.
I resisted the urge to begin kissing her foot. I wasn't sure how she would
react to that, but I just couldn't believe how soft her sole was. It was
softer than any place on my body for sure.

"Do you ever walk on these things?," I asked.

"What do you mean?" she said.

"I can't believe how soft your feet are." I replied with a smile.

Laurie just blushed and smiled. And I just got the excuse to
caress her foot a little longer.

We eventually went inside and sat on the couch. We talked for I while,
but I could not get my mind off her feet and all I could think about was
comming up with an excuse to touch, and hopefully, tickle them. Then it happened...

Laurie got one of those cramps in her foot you get when flexing your
toes to hard. I thought about lucky I had just become. I, of course,
volunteered to massage the cramp out and she quickly placed her foot in my lap.
It kind of surprised me and I had to try and hide the excitement in my lap. If
you know what I mean. Her pained expression quickly softened as I gently rubbed
the knot out. The cramp was long gone, but she enjoyed my delicate touch. This
was my chance. I might not have another one. My finger's motion changed abrubtly
from firm to very gentle stroking of those amazing soles.

"Are you ticklish?" I asked.

Her big blue eyes rounded as she simultaneously heard my words and felt my
touch. What began as a giggle turned in to hardy laughter as my fingers caught
there stride on the bottoms of her wriggling feet and toes. It was so exciting
to hear such a laugh from her. I had never heard it before. I continued playing
tickling games with her for about ten minutes. She did ask me to stop several
times, but she seemed to enjoy the games at the same time. I watched her feet as
I tickled and once again was amazed at my good fortune. Every toe was perfect,
just as if she had never worn shoes before, and she was very ticklish to boot.
Unfortunately, our fun (or should I say, my fun) was interupted by the housekeepers
entrance into the next room. Laurie quickly jerked her feet out of my lap and
straightened up on the couch. I was left very excited and yet somewhat fulfilled.
I never thought I would get an opportunity to tickle such attractive and soft feet.

Now, I'll get off my soapbox and tell my story.

Another Short but True Story --- Veronica the Baby-sitter---

When I was a kid, my best friend in the neighborhood lived across the street
from me. He had two sisters, both much older than he was. The older one was
also the cute one. Her name was Veronica. My parents would get her to baby-sit
my younger brother and I, when they went out for the evening. I know most of us
tickling enthusiasts have enjoyed tickling for as long as we can remember. I
think those evenings with Veronica were instrumental in my becoming enthralled
with tickling.

Veronica was short and petite, with a cute smile, but what was incredible was
her feet. Her feet were beautiful. She had a large big toe, and her other toes
were progressively smaller, all falling in place just perfectly, without a
single blemish on them. She was Hispanic, and the tops of her feet had that
light "coffee with cream" brown color, her toenails were perfectly clean,
unpainted and their whitish color contrasted beautifully with her skin, and her
super soft soles were a creamy white.

I remember the first tickle like it was yesterday even though it was almost 30
years ago. She came in one evening to baby-sit, she was sockless, wearing an old
pair of white KEDS tennis shoes with a small hole worn through on top, at the
toe of her right foot. At some point in the night, after my younger brother had
been put to bed, Veronica was playing with me on the floor. Her feet, still in
her sneakers, were next to me. Something possessed me, I don't know what, but I
took my little index finger and poked it through the hole in her shoe. I felt
it fall to the insole, right between her big and second toe. She laughed and
pulled her foot away slightly, however not far enough. Her reaction was
irresistible. I just had to poke through that hole again - so I did. Once again
I got a reaction that was quite exciting to me. Throughout that night I
skillfully used my little finger to tickle through the hole, wiggling and
wriggling inside the warm sneaker, while she giggled and laughed each time. I
remember her telling me that she was going to give me her shoe when she was
through with it, so that I could stick my finger in it any time I wanted to.
Although having her shoe would have been nice, she failed to realize that it was
her pretty, and ticklish size 6 inside the shoe that was what I really wanted to
play with.

I couldn't wait for my parents to go out again. As I got older my scheming to
find an excuse to tickle her feet got more sophisticated and elaborate. I would
sit on the floor at her feet, while she sat in a chair, watching her play with
her shoes or wiggle the toes on her gorgeous bare feet. I would inch my way
closer to them hoping she would accidentally kick me, so that I could use it as
an excuse to start tickling. One night I got her to play a game with me. She
would take my foot in her lap and trace some letters or symbols on my soles with
her finger and I had to figure out what they were. She, of course, would take
that opportunity to tickle my feet too. The best thing about that game was when
it was my turn. Iplayed it correctly most of the time, but even when I did, I
could see it was all she could do to keep from breaking into laughter, as I
traced little nothings on her very ticklish soles. Well I didn't always play
exactly by the rules, and I made her squeal as often as I could without
discouraging her from playing.

On another occasion, she had been barefoot all night. I was a little older and
I had been trying to think of a way to tickle her all night. Veronica laid down
on the couch and began falling asleep. I knew it was way past my bed time but I
was too excited to sleep. All I could think about was tickling.

When she fell asleep. I moved over to the foot of the couch, and stared at her
feet. Iso much wanted to touch them, but I did have a fear that she would tell
my parents that all I wanted to do was tickle her feet, and that she might also
be so annoyed that she would not want to come and baby-sit again.

My heart raced as my eyes gazed at her feet from every angle. They were so
delicious looking. I thought about how to tickle them. My heart pounded harder
and harder until I couldn't take it anymore. I lunged at her feet, locking her
ankles under my left arm while the fingers on my right hand furiously tickled
away. She woke up startled and fell immediately into laughter. She tried to
kick me off, but I suspect she was afraid of hurting a little kid like me by
kicking too hard. She then tried to tickle my ribs with her free hands to no
avail. My concentration on her feet was so intense, her tickling had no affect
on me. By this time her mouth was wide with silent laughter, occasionally able
to plead for me to stop. Her feet and toes jerked spasmodically as she tried to
escape my fingers. Although I only tickled her less than a minute, it seemed
much longer than that to me. After all, it was longer than I had ever tickled
anyone before. The tickling stopped, I don't remember why. Maybe I thought I
had gone too far. I don't know. Veronica finally settled back down on the couch
after a few minutes and I left the room. I know I had never been so excited and
had so much fun at the same time. In fact I couldn't think of anything that
would be more fun to do at anytime.

While in my room I saw a set of watercolors on my little desk. I noticed the
brush and you know what I thought about. I entered the living room where she
reclined on the sofa. It was one of those sofas with and opening under the
armrest. This time she lay on her stomach. I approached her feet once again
armed with my brush. I began to lightly stroke her soles with it. Her feet
jerked at first, but then she just began to slowly twirl them, as if the touch
of the brush tickled, but at the same time was pleasurable. I began to test
different techniques on her. The most interesting reaction I got, was when I
put the brush point between two toes, right where they connect to the balls of
her foot and spun it. She actually let out a little groan. I asked her if it
tickled when I did that. She told me it didn't really, it just felt weird. I
was a little boy, but with hindsight I realized later, that it was a sensual
feeling I was invoking. She never moved her feet away while I used the brush on
them. Well, at the time I wanted more of a reaction so I dropped the brush,
grabbed her ankles and began tickling furiously again. I desisted after a short
time, and as Veronica caught her breath, she asked, "You sure do like playing
with my feet don't you?". Well, those were the words that made me stop that
night. My previously mentioned fears rushed back to me. I didn't want to be
branded as a "weird little kid". That night's fun was over. There were a few
other times where I was able to apply a quick tickle to Veronica's wondrous
feet, but as I grew older, a babysitter was no longer needed. Too bad! I know
most of us ticklers look back at our childhood and regret the missed
opportunities that were presented to us. If I only knew then, what I know now.

Tickling my babysitters

I've been a fan of tickling since I saw it on TMNT, anyway I had these 2 babysitters who were deffinetley the biggest sports. The way it was is my dad would leave for work my mother would come home from work, when my father was gone & my mother was asleep. We'd flip on the tiv & whoever it was either Vaessa or Corrine, would let me take their shoes & socks off & tickle/massage their feet & they wouldn't move, unless the doorbell or the phone rang. I mean from like 7-8 in the morning until at least 5 or 6 at night this would go on & I just loved it. They each have been married & have kids, & now that I'm 20 years old I would love to do it again for old times sake, but I dunno if i'll get the chance. I mean as I grew a little older I had other babysitters, none were thrilled about letting me touch their feet, & the last one I had wouldn't even let me near her feet. I dont exactly remember when I finally asked her, but all I remember is the answer she gave me which was I'm not taking my socks off I think my sister blew it for me or she asked the other girls & found out I have a little foot fetish b/c she said "I'm not taking my socks off" so I only got to see her shoes come off.

Mine is quite a few years ago with a girl called Catherine.(That's her real name).She was 18 at the time.To put it mildly I knew her and I knew she fancied the arse of me she's around 5'7 blonde hair,student type.Now to cut a long story short we went back to mine and were in the process of a bit of "hows your father".When early in the session she was still wearing nylons I (at the first opportunity) gave her foot a stroke.She jumped a foot in the air and said that she was really ticklish and how her Dad and brother would do it for about 10 minutes and how it was torture.(Her words).I thought bingo!So later she says "I have to go" and I go into this "Aw no" routine.Anyway I said I know what I can do to make you stay and grabs what is now a bare foot.She immediately protested that she didn't like it and started saying " noo-oo" and pulled her foot away,I said "say you'll stay".Still more oooh no's from Catherine. So I grabbed the other one,she did'nt or couldn't pull away I'm not sure but I started tickling.I have never seen a reaction like this.She didn't move or pull away just laughed,helplessly as I asked her "say you'll stay".She just laughed at the same pitch,quietly,helplessly. When I stopped she was seriously out of breath saying oh my god a lot! I was dumbfounded at the reaction I have never seen that before,she was obviously very very ticklish on her feet. We never really made it as an item but a couple of years later I met her in a club and she tickled me and was saying " heheh you're ticklish".This bit is bizarre,she doesn't have a clue as to my tickling 'fet' but I just mentioned passively when she said that " I remember where you are ticklish" She literally ran away! we have spoken as if that never happened since but I think she really is a ultra ticklish girl....I miss Catherine,I havn't seen her since I left that town ..sigh.

tickled gf

Ok, just a few days ago my gf was laying down on her stomach reading her book, and she told me to leave her alone cause i was being stupid or something. So i started to get up, but realized she was barefoot, and she had just finished playing soceer, so she still had the little white fuzzy things from her socks on her feet. I got up like i was leaving, and then i jumped on her calves and scribbled away at her feet. She immidiately went in sane, and tried to pull her feet away, but i had one hand holding them in place. She screamed and laughed so hard that i thought she was faking, but i looked back and her face was red, and she was pounding her bed with her fists. I kept tickling, until her sister ran in and saw. Her sister is just a few years younger, and quite a looker too. She tackled me off and pinned me down, wiggling her fingers inside my shirt. And i blew up with laughter, and before i could recover my gf was on me in an instant. They flipped me on my back, and her sister sat on my back attacking my ribs and my sides, and my gf, ran over and peeled on my socks and grabbed and used two hands to scribble all over my feet. I tried as hard as i could to break free but it was too much, and i coudn't take it anymore. She kept saying stuff like " awww, whats the matter sweetie? are your little footsies ticklish? That's too bad!" and her sister was just like" cootchie cootchie coo!" and both of them were just talking like it was no big deal, like " so what are you going to do tonight, once he is dead? i'm going to go to the movies" and they were just having a 20 minute conversation. When they finished i was drenched in sweat and i couldn't laugh anymore. They both got up and kissed my cheeks and laughed and said, remeber you mess with one of us, you mess with both of us! It was so much fun..haha.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back