• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here on Earth

Scotty,

I have it, but I don't know how to send it. Can it be sent like a regular attachment by e-mail? Please enlighten me and I'll be glad to share...

dig dug

I guess it would depend on how large the clip is. I use hotmail and unfortunately, they dont like large attachments. Is there another way, via ICQ, posting or Yahoo briefcase perhaps? Whatever you can do would be great.

Scotty, I hate to tell you this, but you are WAY over my head here. I don't even know what ICQ stands for. I need a step-by-step outline of what to do. I have an msn e-mail account, if that tells you anything. How badly do you want it--badly enough to walk me through it?

I should tell you that in my humble opinion the clip is not great. However, if you are mad about Leelee, maybe it would be worth it to you.

Please advise...

ddd

ICQ..

ICQ is a MAJOR download and an intrusive system....you already have a Yahoo setup, so i would stick with that...my 2 cents. Q

Yea Q's right. If you have yahoo already, I could go along with that. ICQ (i seek you) is a bit risky anyway. And yes, I am mad about Leelee. :D

Ok, I'm going to try one...more...time. Please read my lips :)

I need you to tell me exactly what to do. Saying, "you have Yahoo already" does me the following amount of good ____ .

I don't even understand how you know I already have Yahoo. Get it? Pretend you are explaining it to an 8 year old -- no, scratch that, he/she probably knows already -- how 'bout an 88 year old?

You have one more chance -- don't blow it :eek:

Ok, I'll make this good. I am assuming that you already have Yahoo briefcase. If not, no problem. Just follow these steps.

*go to http://briefcase.yahoo.com and sign up for a membership
*when thats all done and you're in the briefcase, click on "add file" and find the clip
*name it whatever you choose it to be and then click upload
*when thats all said and done, the file should be in your briefcase

Please make sure to make the folder be public.

I hope that helps.

Scotty,

Thank you for the details, I will give it a try on Wed. or Thurs. at the latest. I may have to ring you again if I have problems, but I will do my best.

Until later,

ddd

Hey Scotty,

I think I have succeeded in creating the Yahoo Briefcase and placing the Here on Earth file there with Leelee.

If I understand correctly, the url is: http://briefcase.yahoo.com/dogdugdig and it is public.

Please let me know if your are successful in retrieving it and how you liked the clip.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 微信图片_20230114165817.jpg
    微信图片_20230114165817.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 691
  • FmKvRUuaUAA3zRn.jpg
    FmKvRUuaUAA3zRn.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 560
Scotty,

Even if you can get the clip from that other website, can you please try to get it from my Yahoo Briefcase so I can learn if it works....

Let me know.

Thanks,

ddd

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back