• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to Break into Tickle Modeling?

TickleYeti

Verified
I'm sure this pops up on occasion, but I've been very interested in breaking into the tickle model scene as a side hustle with room to grow if it takes off.

I know there are a few studios in Florida where I live but considering how rarely I see /m clips circulate, I have to imagine it's pretty stiffly competitive already.

Do models even work for a studio or are they just self employed and work with different producers?

Is it a pipe dream to even try to get into this scene as a guy?

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

It seems sort of like a pipe dream to me if you want to to do m/f or f/m.... In fact I have heard of f/m guys who had a clip or two selling of themselves being tickled by a female domme and even though they could advertise the clip and sell it too... They paid for the session. They paid the woman in the clip with them for tickling. They maybe wanted at least the session to be wild and fun and helpless �� and she might have threw in the idea to make a video of it to sell later.

Now, m/m ... That might be another story as far as getting paid.

If it's f/m you want to do probably your best best would be, find an amateur or newbie domme lady that you have great chemistry with, session a few times off cam to see how comfortable you both feel and learn each other's bodies or spots or style a bit, then go into business *with* her. But let her be the main face of your clips for sale and patreon or whatever and do the bulk of the advertisements. More men will likely buy from her than from a guy but you can agree how to split any sales $

Last edited:
It seems sort of like a pipe dream to me if you want to to do m/f or f/m.... In fact I have heard of f/m guys who had a clip or two selling of themselves being tickled by a female domme and even though they could advertise the clip and sell it too... They paid for the session. They paid the woman in the clip with them for tickling. They maybe wanted at least the session to be wild and fun and helpless �� and she might have threw in the idea to make a video of it to sell later.

Now, m/m ... That might be another story as far as getting paid.

If it's f/m you want to do probably your best best would be, find an amateur or newbie domme lady that you have great chemistry with, session a few times off cam to see how comfortable you both feel and learn each other's bodies or spots or style a bit, then go into business *with* her. But let her be the main face of your clips for sale and patreon or whatever and do the bulk of the advertisements. More men will likely buy from her than from a guy but you can agree how to split any sales $
Awesome points! That is an excellent idea :)

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Men do from time to time get paid, but normally not as much as females get paid. I would suggest posting some pics of yourself in a public album so potential producers know what you look like. You don't need super professional pics either(A friend taking some of you with a smartphone will be a great start.) There are a fair amount of female fetish model producers who work with male talent and use males in clips(Especially for customs.). Making a Twitter and FetLife account dedicated to your modeling would be a good idea as well. Now I am assuming your okay with showing your face because if you have to wear a mask that will severely limit you. A producer in Florida I can suggest hitting up would be JW Ties unsure how many males he hires, but it's worth a shot.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back