• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Omg we have a gaming forum???

TickleYeti

Verified
Just found this!

Who plays what?

I play Modern Warfare, 7 Days to Die, DnD mostly and am always looking for folks to play with

Hit me up on steam:

Steam ID Sciobtha
Steamcommunity.com/id/angryyetigaming

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Well. As I'm sure you can guess, by looking at some of my posts on here. I'm a big Skyrim fan, but I play a little bit of everything.

Always wanted to learn D&D, but could never find people that were into it. I even made my own Skyrim to D&D conversion sheet a few years back.

Well. As I'm sure you can guess, by looking at some of my posts on here. I'm a big Skyrim fan, but I play a little bit of everything.

Always wanted to learn D&D, but could never find people that were into it. I even made my own Skyrim to D&D conversion sheet a few years back.
Nice, haven't played Skyrim in ages but played the crap out of it a while back, love all those titles lol

I don't play D&D actively, but I LOVE D&D and I watch a couple of different live streams of it (Critical Role and The Gilded Troll) - and I once wrote a small module at dmsguild.com that has earned $26 in voluntary payments (I'm as proud of that as I am of any money I ever earned :) )

Someone once suggested opening a roleplaying subforum for a long-form D&D game here, and recently the idea came up again during a conversation with another person, and with D&D becoming so popular it might be something I'll have to push myself to get done.

Old time D&Der here, though I haven't played in forever. Currently working my way through Borderlands 3 (the Borderlands series possibly being my all time favorite video game franchise).

I don't play D&D actively, but I LOVE D&D and I watch a couple of different live streams of it (Critical Role and The Gilded Troll) - and I once wrote a small module at dmsguild.com that has earned $26 in voluntary payments (I'm as proud of that as I am of any money I ever earned :) )

Someone once suggested opening a roleplaying subforum for a long-form D&D game here, and recently the idea came up again during a conversation with another person, and with D&D becoming so popular it might be something I'll have to push myself to get done.
Lol just telling people I play DND with a bunch of ticklephiles would be hilarious.

That would be awesome!

Old time D&Der here, though I haven't played in forever. Currently working my way through Borderlands 3 (the Borderlands series possibly being my all time favorite video game franchise).
Freaking. Love. Borderlands....

My fav is pre sequel, that 2k Aussie humor gets me every time lol waiting for BL3 to drop on steam.

Super Mario Nintendo guy here...but also PS4 fan of story games.

Looking forward to the Last of Us 2!

Dude I’m so hype we have this! Recently been playing Total War Warhammer II, Witcher 3, Star Wars Battlefront II (2017 ver.), all for PC and just recently beat the new Star Wars Fallen Order game for PS4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back