• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Good story from the Mousepad (f/f)

tickleking

TMF Master
<FONT SIZE=1><B>I found this true story on the mousepad about two years ago, and it is one of my all-time favorites.</B></FONT>

<HR>

I work in radio on a morning show. There are three guys (including me) and one girl. Her name is Heather. 29 years old. 5 foot 5 inches tall, big, round brown eyes, shoulder length brown hair. Alot of woman in radio "have faces for radio" but not Heather. She is drop dead beautiful. High cheekbones and a cute button -like nose.
We had all made bets on the tv show Survivor.
Heather lost her bet (she drew the straw for Tina, the winner of the show. So that meant Heather lost)and she had to get a pedicure on the air, while she read the news.
Not much of a punishment? ......For her it was!
Heather hates feet. And we all knew it.
Thats why we picked this particular "loser of the bet" with her.
Before the pedicure I saw her feet once. At a radio station party when she slipped off her shoes under a table and I bent down to get my 10 dollar bill that I "accidently" dropped.
She was wiggling her stockinged toes as she dipped her feet in and out of her navy blue pumps.
I SO wanted to crawl under the table to tickle and torture those feet!!!!!!!
She is a size 6 and a half or seven at the most. Long toes. The 2nd toe of each foot slightly longer than the other.
Thats the only time I ever saw her feet in the entire one year she has worked at the station! She ALWAYS WEARS HIGH HEELED BOOTS! (Occasionally sneakers.)
She may hate feet, but it's not because her feet are ugly.
So we are on the air and Heather is reading a story about the new President George Bush Jr. and her lucious feet are soaking in warm bubbling water. The pedicurest takes her feet out of the water and they are glistening wet as she propped them up on a small foot stool. The pedicure lady, (a 5 foot 10 inch tall blonde with blue eyes who is slightly overweight) starts putting some kind of cream on her feet.
Heather stopped in mid sentence of a middle east story.
"Ooh! ..........Thats hot!"
"Keep reading" I shot back at her, "Thats the bet! You can't stop."
She continued reading but as she got to her last story, the pedicurist began rubbing her toes individually.
As Heather was getting to the sports, she began to lose it.
"The Yankees beat ....hah!... the -huh hah!....Royals and...THIS IS NO FAIR! I hate fee..hee -heet!!!!!.."
The pedicure lady was rubbing her middle and last toe and that was the end of Heathers composure....
"I CANT..mmpph.. KEEP GOING...huh ha.. SHES TICKLING MY TO-HOOOOOOOES! ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!"
I screamed:
"You HAVE to keep going Heather. Nobody on this show welches on a bet!"
She was in a fit of laughter and could not stop.
We went into music, the whole time going into the song we kept her microphone on. You never heard such hysterical screaming laughter, especially when the rubbing began on her lotioned up soles and arches!
The intro to the song is playing and in the background you hear-
"Stop! hahaha-(snort)OH GOD! noo more! I qui- heehaha! No faair!
hahahahahaaaaaa!"
We told the lady doing her feet not to stop under any circumstances, and she followed it to the letter!
Later on, after the show ended , Heather told me she hated feet because she is "insanely ticklish" (DUH!) and she "had a bad experiance with a tickler" when she was younger.
Whoever that person was, he's a lucky bastard!

Regards,

TK

[SIZE=+2]Great post TK![/SIZE]

Thanks for sharing!

As for Heather having a bad experience with a tickler... well I wouldn't want to be responsible for a bad experience, but I'd love to have given her an extreme experience!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back