• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for Tickling Games

TheSeekr

Not really looking for any specific title but instead am looking for just a good tickling game to play. I would however prefer for it to not be a flash game and preferably be in English however I also don't mind jp games as well.

"Kink Shamed" If I remember right is a pretty decent game with good art. Great art, actually. Uses the RPG Maker series system.

Hey, you can search for "Devil Sword Luchefried" it's amazing, it has a lot of Tickling scenes,

10 dungeons
3 enemies por dungeon, 1 boss per dungeon and 1 extra boss, all enemies Have their unique tickling attack, if you find the game i can pass you my True end file with every enemy discovered, so you only need to go to the memories and watch the scene UwU

Hey, you can search for "Devil Sword Luchefried" it's amazing, it has a lot of Tickling scenes,

10 dungeons
3 enemies por dungeon, 1 boss per dungeon and 1 extra boss, all enemies Have their unique tickling attack, if you find the game i can pass you my True end file with every enemy discovered, so you only need to go to the memories and watch the scene UwU

You wouldn't happen to know where I can find the game in English? Been looking for a while and only found the Japanese version.

No, í didn't found that game in english ver. In Dlsite yes it's in english but you need to pay for it
í play all the game in jap.

I'm currently working on a translation for that game right now because my main language is English xd
If you already bought the game, I'd be happy to share what I have so far!

Not really looking for any specific title but instead am looking for just a good tickling game to play. I would however prefer for it to not be a flash game and preferably be in English however I also don't mind jp games as well.

In my humble opinion, I've made quite a few decent games ;)

Episode 1-4 are free, so give them a try. Episode 5 + 6 can be accessed via my Patreon for $10. I promise it's a great deal :D

I've got more info here and on my deviantart page: https://www.deviantart.com/oneortheother/gallery/

Hey there!

Is there a chance you could share the translation so far? ^^"

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back