• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Electric Company!!!

Fiktishish

TMF Poster
When i was a kid, i used to watch a show called the Electric Company. The channel Noggin, (129) is showing repeats of this. Besides being a wealth of nostalgia, it also has 2 of the first tickle scenes i ever saw.

#1. Spidey meets The Tickler. Spiderman short in which he battles a villan called the tickler. Tickles Morgan Freeman and a woman.

#2. Julie, a teenager from the short circus( very cute) is sitting in a chair when the word TICKLE sneaks up an pokes her many times. To my recollection, she giggles alot and says tickle many, many times. One of the first truly shocking scenes i've ever seen. haven't seen it since i was like 6. Well, the show is on every night at 1:30 and 3:30 on Noggin. watch for it.

I remember both these scenes, and a couple others. The one with the teen girl made a particular impression on me: I still remember it vividly. They had this thing where she'd appear (she was VERY cute) in a chair on a dark set and a word would appear animated above her, which she'd read out, and they'd act out some skit about it.

In this skit, the word "TICKLE" appeared above her, and she looked up at it and announced "tickle!" The word then came down and 'tickled' her, moving the letter 't' up and down on her side while she giggled. Then she said "tickle!" again, still giggling, and it started in on her again. This time she fell out of her chair laughing, and, gasping for breath, said "tickle!" again. Then the word started in 'tickling' her again, and the scene faded out with her sitting on the floor laughing.

Obviously, she was the only person really on the set, and was just faking it, but it still really, really interested me even when I was a kid. I loved that scene, and always waited for it to be repeated. I think the girl went on to be an actress or something.

:bowing:A true classic. Hopefully, they'll release a volume 3 DVD set with it included.

Here's how I remember it went: the girl was seated in the chair reading, when the word "TICKLE" entered in from the right. It stopped at her legs and began moving up and down very fast, tickling her legs. She gave a surprised yelp and started giggling and gasping while kicking her legs. The word stopped and she let out a gasp of relief. The word dissapeared and she went back to reading. Then a squiggle drops down and wriggles on her tummy. She laughs harder as the squiggle straightens into "TICKLE" and goes to the upper left corner. Then it reaches down and tickles her again. She spins around in the chair laughing even harder. Then it stops and she gasps in relief. It disappears again. Then she looks up with a big smile on her face.The word comes down and tickles her again. She laughs, drops her book, and slumps to the floor gasping. Then it stops long enough for her to catch her breath and laughingly say, "Tickle!" Then it tickles her some moe as she giggles and gasps. Then it finally stops and she lets out a sigh.

Yes, it has stuck with me all these years.

Last edited:
I did watch the Electric Company for a while when I was young but I don't remember those scenes that the people above me have mentioned but I believe those scenes happened. I also remember one scene where someone is tickling the foot of a ghost or someone's foot or something like that, I could be wrong but I kind of vaguely remember that.

:couch:

the irony of the link posted wasn't just because the word tickle was being tickled.....if you look down the list there is "the interrogation of the letter E". I remember this one, no visible tickling, but they ran down the list of things they did to her and one of them was tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back