• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What I would like to see added to Sims 4 (5?)

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I do like the Sims games, but feel as though they are missing some features that would make them better. All the stuff mentioned are completely my own opinion. I know not everyone will agree with these.

First off. A sexuality selector in CAS. Plus two new traits: Accepting and Un-accepting. For example. if You're Sim is a lesbian, you would have a tougher time befriending an Un-accepting Sim.

Next. I know Sims is a "T" rated game, so I'm not going to dive too far into this, but. I would love to see a fetish selector in CAS. Nothing to intense. Just like, well, Tickling, for one.

And. Speaking of tickling. Is anybody else tired of "Tickle" just being a romantic interaction? If the Sims team had done a little research on it, they would have the "Tickle" interaction on about every relationship type.

I not played sims in a while but I would love too see something like trends and fan type and I would like the sim themselves to gave deeper personality traits for example like a comic collector or career driven that would boost their life style rating and finally I agree with the tickling animation or just something a bit updated like different areas if the sims sitting down or laying down instead of just creepy rib tickling lol but atlas XD

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back