• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Voyage Out: Links to Previous Chapters

Bump...

C'mon, munchausen, when are we gonna see Chapter 10? Your public awaits with eager anticipation...

Strelnikov

Damn, I love this series!!! Any chance of seeing more soon?

~FTKL

one of these days...

Haven't had much time or inspiration lately. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to the series soon. Thanks for the encouragement! Also, if you'd like, you might check out my newest story (though it's not very new) called something like "Annie's Tale." I posted it a few months ago.

Thanks again! Great work on VU!

thanks for bumping these links. i'll be sure and start reading each chapter as i have time. i like your style of writing.

isabeau :bunny:

What are you waiting for?

OK! Now that the World Series is over (Go, Sox!), someone has finally been indicted in the Plame Affair, and the hurricane season appears over (Uh-oh!), there should be nothing keeping any discriminating fan of hilarious sfantasy ticklefiction from (re)discovering THE VOYAGE OUT, one of the finest serials on this Forum.<p>
Now that Peter Jackson has done right by LOTR and KING KONG, maybe we can interest him in adapting another fantasy classic. Munch gets a percentage of the gross, we ;) get the action figures...

uh TeeHee i could say the same about you. get your ass in gear and get another story out there for us to read lol

isabeau :twohugs:

whew i just read alll of this story except for the new one which i will read now. fantastic, your imagination is awesome. and Captain Spaulding is TeeHee? i read all the comments after each story. your creativity is outstanding. and its a spelll binding series. glad i read it all at once sort of, so its fresh and new in my mind.

isabeau

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back