• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M VCR Alert - Will & Grace Thursday night

When I saw a blurb in the paper about Demi Moore making a cameo as Jack's former babysitter I just knew there had to be tickling involved! Hope it's a good one.

Howdy,
I taped and watched it, but didn't see any tickling!!
did I miss something, and if so, where in the show was it?
thanks for the info! :)
-nick

Yeah, this turned out to be a bust. I saw no tickling whatsoever either. My hopes were up during the scene where Demi Moore was standing next to Will in his apartment and he said, "Don't make me laugh." I thought for sure it would be THE moment where she'd goose him in the ribs or something. Maybe they did have such a scene and it got cut before airing?

The scene was cut out on this past Thursdays "Will and Grace". They showed the scene on the original airing, where Demi tickles Will to cheer him up. The scene was cool cause Demi made a great evil 'ler.
Too bad NBC chopped it.

Drew

Hey all,

don't suppose anyone has that original airing on tape somewhere?? ;-)

if so, please let me know and we can work something out!

-Nick

She actually tickles Jack.

I was hoping beyond hope that WILL would be the one who was tickled, but in the original airing of the show last season on NBC, Demi Moore tickles Jack (Sean hayes). Jack hires Demi to be his babysitter, like she was when he was a kid. Apparently, they used to play a game where Demi used to tickle Jack (something about Mr. Tickle Wickle) and she tickled him til he laughed like crazy. Haven't you noticed how much tickling is cut of out sitcoms when they are re-aired on TV?? I wonder why that is?!?!

Yes. It was edited out. You can download that ep on Kazaa though with the full clip in it. I think the title has something to do with "Women and Children" for searching purposes. What happens is (W & G is my all-time favorite show) Jack and Demi are reminiscing about the old days and catching up and Demi says she has to go and Jack get all pouty like a little kid. He wants her to stay with him like old times. And she says something along the lines of "I remember that pouty face. I also remember the only way to turn that frown upside down... a visit from Mister Tickle Wickle (she wiggles a finger at him with an evil grin)." and then she attacks for a good few seconds, after which jack pants and catches his breath and says "Now that's fun." Cut away.
Mwah!
-Bell :cool2:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back