• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fyre & Spice (Nitro Girls)

Piker2

TMF Regular
I ran across this while looking thru Yahoo chat transcripts and this was one from February. We all know that Teri Byrne (fyre) is ticklish and answered the question before, but I believe this transcript was overlooked, because it also involves Melissa Bellin (spice) and their new music group 'Diversity 5'.

Yahoo transcript asks "Which of you would win if you had a tickle fight and where are each of you ticklish?

Both: LOL!!
Teri Byrne: Wow! Great question, I don't know, I'm very ticklish, I think Melissa would laugh the hardest and I would give up because of the laughing.
Melissa Bellin: My knees - right above them, on the quads, right there, people grab there, forget it!

Melissa basically gives us a road map on where to tickle her and Teri Byrne admits it a second time with a little more detail. I'm a happy Piker2. :)

Damn I was hoping to have Melissa say her feet!

Oh well! :)
I chickened out in 98' when I met her in person to ask her "the question". Too many security guys in that bar. I was just a hand away from her arch in her strap on shoes and boy did one security guard not remove his eyes off me. "What,
I aint one of those foot ticklers."

Doh.. stoopid big evil-eye giving security guys. :)

Peace,
DK

Yes DarkKnight, security and bouncers have dampered more than a few tickling opportunities with wrestling divas. I recieved lap dances from Missy Hiatt as well as Dawn Marie and the bouncers were right there to rain on my parade.

Cha

I read someplace that Cha was ticklish on her feet. I think it was toyou's site.

Attachments

• portadaface.jpg
    portadaface.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 144
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back