• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Major Update!

MTJpub

Verified
Greetings friends

Well, two years ago we were proud to bring you the very first issue of "Tales from the Asylum" magazine. On 08/15/01 we will begin to ship out issue #19 August 2001. I would like to thank all of you that have supported are endeavors here. In celebration of our two year anniversary I decided to revamp the entire site. I feel it is now more user friendly and is rich in content. The site is filled with great tickling material from the most talented people in the genre.

As a visitor to this site you will experience over 75 tickling illustrations & 17 stories, comics, previews from all 19 issues of TFTA magazine as well as a preview of our "Yenny Comic". We invite you to take our virtual tour of TFTA magazine and sample what a typical issue is like.

Not enough? Feel free to visit our brand new TFTA magazine fan club and delight in 50+ more illustrations from the talented people that contribute to TFTA magazine. Drop us a line in the forum or by email and let us know if you enjoyed your visit.

2001 has been a great year for MTJ Publishing. However we still need your continuing support because without you this is not possible.

Let MTJ Publishing bring your tickling fantasies to print!

http://www.mtjpub.com/ Content rich tickling site now open!

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/tftaticklingmagazine The TFTA magazine fan club!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Wow..........

Very nice job on the site......I'm just speechless (which is ok because I'm typing, and not talking)

Keep up the good work, it is extremely appreciated by me as well as anyone that likes tickling.....

Everlast

Thank you for the kind words. Here at MTJ Publishing we truly aim to please. I am happy you like what we have done.

I would like to thank everyone for their kind comments about are recent update. We have been receiving some really great feedback both here and via e-mail.

It is nice to know that you are appreciated and it means allot when people take the time to drop you a quick note.

Thank you

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back