• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

radio tickling... elmo contest

Matt Tickles

I remember a long time ago, I heard this great audio clip from some radio contest. And I don't remember what it was all about but it had something to do with tickle me elmo. This woman at a supermarket called up as she was getting tickled in the deli... and got on the loudspeaker of the store to announce it. Anyone else remember this?

i totally remember this and loved it! i wish i could hear that again, it was a great clip.

Radio Tickling

I believe this was a find by Clueless Joe back during the Tickle Me Elmo craze. A radio station held a contest in which a selected listener would receive a Tickle Me Elmo if they agreed to be publicly tickled and their experience broadcast on that radio program. Clueless Joe recorded one segment involving a woman being tickled in a store and then shared this audio clip. I think I still have this clip and if anyone would like to have it, just e-mail me at [email protected]

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back