• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Ticklish Abductee.....short and hot:)

T

Ticklemmmeeeeeee

My Ticklish Abductee
By Ticklemmmeeeeeee

I used to have this fantasy/ role play about my boyfriend kidnapping me, coming up behind me in a food store parking lot....taking me by surprise.....grabbing me gently from behind and quickly, expertly placing a clean chloroformed rag across my nose and mouth...holding it over my face just long enough to stun me...he picked me up and placed me in the back seat of his car...very gently to avoid hurting me in any way...during the long ride to his private destination I began to wake....he heard my first soft whimpers from the backseat as I woke.....and reached his hand behind him to stroke me reassuringly wherever his hand landed as he continued to drive...his fingers_ were reaching blindly....barely touching my shoulder and I struggled to arch back and avoid his touch...not knowing who this person was or what he had in store for me was terrifying to say the least.....I was still very groggy but had it not been for the gag in my mouth I would have screamed my head off...my wrists were expertly tied behind my back...my ankles behind me as well...I was in no pain, he took great care to make certain of that...yet ironically I was scared out of my mind...and he seemed indifferent to it yet sensitive....he was very strange....he chatted more to himself than to me as he drove to an obscure country-like location...all I could see were the tops of many trees....By this time_ I am softly crying in the backseat ...wracking sobs as he basically ignored my unintelligible pleading through the gag...and continued talking about things only he understood...I stopped crying and listened... he was gently reassuring me that I wouldn't be hurt...his voice was incredible.....intoxicating...arousing but in an innocent way_...I doubted that he knew the effect he could have on a woman... I was completely terrified ...yet somehow I know he was telling me the truth...that he wouldn't hurt me....suddenly.... the car stops..my heart is pounding so fast I can literally see my shirt move in and out with every beat_..... he gets out of the car..... gently lifts me out_ and_ holds me delicately in his arms as one would carry a small child that had fallen asleep at a family outing_....ironically disturbing, I thought, this man is the person I am in fear of yet he is also my protector in a way....I closed my eyes and knew I must be stuck in some wicked nightmare..... I am_ now wimpering and he is shhh'ing me and he brazenly ....lightly...leans his head down and kisses my forehead...._ I stop sobbing and cry softly ....afraid yet strangely comforted... I ask him many questions all at once ....he tells me to stop talking now, his voice is laced with agitation for the first time...he is kind yet firm..._ I do as he instructs me...he thanked me!....he whispered something that I could barely hear but I could swear he called me a good girl...strange sensations flowed through my body and thoughts as rampant as a wild wind preceding a tropical storm raced thru my mind all at once....I noticed his one hand was against my bottom but he held me with the care that one would hold a child, never placing emphasis on any part of me inappropriately...we're now inside his house...he carries me down some stairs....and_ now I am getting very scared because the room he takes me to, which is in the place where the basement would be, is a dungeon type room I have never felt a sensation such as this..... I am calm and serene...unable to react the way that my instincts are cautioning me to ....I am terrified yet my body expresses that of someone there of her own volition_ and my senses seem even more heightened than usual_ ...I know this as he touches me accidentally in his work of securing me to the table flat...as his fingers randomly brush over my soft skin it tickles yet I struggle to not express that...afraid of what his reaction would be...and even more afraid of what i was feeling I'm wearing a pair of shorts, a tank top and running shoes and no socks... and he leaves me completely clothed as he completes his bondage ritual... I nervously continue asking him questions...___ he talks to me in a manner that would almost be chilling if it weren't so alluring...he is actually talking more at me than directly to me...a kind of unilateral conversation that is intended for me yet involving only himself...I feel removed from myself as I realize I am aroused by this man who has abducted me...yet I am determined to not reveal that to him.....he explains to me his intentions...in great detail...he tells me he plans to experiment on the sensitivities of the female body_and how it reacts to varying degrees of.....and he stalled....searching his busy mind for the exact word to describe his thought...he was clearly enjoying this I noticed...he almost seemed orgasmic as he explained his experiment fantasy....I guessed he had been thinking about this a long time..._ he continued in a very methodical almost clinical voice how he will test a variety of objects in different situations over various parts of my body to see how I react...he says he will be gauging my responses and recording them for scientific research and a study he is working on.....so he went on to explain to me the purpose for my abduction..his intentions for me__ and that he had every intention of letting me go once his experiments were done.. I was a bit calmer but i thought there must surely be something wrong with this guy so I was freaked out a bit_here and there and he would remind me to please be calm...he stops talking as suddenly as he started and begins by bringing a stool to my feet...__ he sits at my feet and looks at them..he breathed in deeply.......he raised the table so my soles were eye level to him__ my heart was pounding....racing...... I lifted my head as best as I could and asked what he was doing down there_.....wanting to see...._ he patiently shhh'ed me again_......_ the way he was untying my laces...such precision and care....seemed as if he was opening a present he had longed for his entire life and now he had it and wanted to savor every delicious__ second he completely untied one sneaker..and loosened it...readying it to be removed...he seemed a bit agitated as he went to lift my foot and remembered that he had strapped my ankle to the table....he quickly unfastened the strap on my ankle...__ loosening my right foot___ I was so mesmerized and surprisingly aroused by his actions and the way in which he indulged his attention to my foot alone that I didn't even take advantage of my foot being loose...___ I didn't struggle...I didn't try to kick him or get free.....I was captivated by his intense pleasure in what he was doing...watching him watch my foot was driving me mad.....I felt so warm everywhere...I prayed he didn't notice my arousal....I watched him closely..... he held my foot underneath... just above the ankle_ and gently...sensually slipped his fingers inside_theloosened sneaker... taking his time he slipped the sneaker off... carefully and purposely scraping the canvas against my heel...._quickly watching me for my reaction...this movement caused me to instinctively pull my foot and screech....I was shocked by my response......surprised at how much it tickled!!!...I had never been tickled before!!!!!...but then again i had never been abducted by a mad man before either...I should have stayed home tonight I mused...I thought to myself that I must be the only weirdo who would think such a thing at a time like this...surely there must be something equally as wrong with me I decided...he breathed in deeply and broke my silent reverie....I watched him...he seemed pleased but said nothing....._ he simply wrote something down in his pad....I thought that was incredibly hot that he stopped what he was doing to record my reaction but again, I said nothing and tried desperately to remain emotionless....I was happy and excited that he paid no attention to me....only to my feet and what he was doing there...._ he then slipped the canvased shoe over my arch and entire sole...playing the remainder of the sneaker over my toes as it left my foot completely...__
_ I screeeeched so loud and laughed_in spite of myself... he recorded something again and I noticed his facial expression...his body language...he seemed pleased with my reaction.....I was confused but more aroused than ever....I was nervously biting my bottom lip...eager to see what he would do next..even more eager to feel his next move at my feet...._ he glanced up at me momentarily....apparently worried about something...._ he seemed concerned...perhaps that I would judge his next move...interesting ...I thought....I wondered if he had any idea how I was reacting to this.._ he seemed to read my mind and recorded something in his pad at the side table..._ he brought the sneaker to his face.. I looked with amazement...I had never seen anyone do that before...what was he doing I wondered.... I heard him breathe in deeply...his breathing was becoming more labored...._ he seemed euphoric and I watched his entire body language change....he breathed in again..._ then, with his eyes closed...he placed the sneaker to the side of the table, took my foot in his hands...I gasped at the feel of his strong hands around my arch...he was holding my foot so delicately....he was a large man...tall....big hands and large frame...yet so gently and delicate in the way he handled me....as though I were fragile and would break .....he handled my foot as one would care for fine china....his mannerism eased my worries...he brought my foot to his face...and_ pressing my sole against his face he breathed in deeply...I felt myself becoming more aroused than I ever remembered being in my entire life..._ my body shifted and I didn't understand what was happening to me....but I knew I didn't want him to stop...__
_ he breathed in my foots scent for a long while...I wanted so much to wiggle my toes as they were pressed against his face....to tease his lips...his eyelids as he closed them in ecstasy...yet I wanted to do nothing to interupt the intimacy he had established with my foot_..._ it was intoxicating to watch him so engrossed in touching and observing my foot and I found myself fantasing about him as he held my arch....scratching the skin with his thumb nail....I screeeched sharply and laughed...my body twisting....he seemed very pleased with this and quickly his eyes darted undecidedly between recording and continuing to watch for more...._

to be continued with much tickling torture soon.....:)

To be continued.....~smile
~ticklemmmeeeeeee:)_

* I apologize for the run on sentences and grammatical incorrectness...I can't help it!!!!...lol...ur feedback is always welcome:)bad and good, bring it on:)

:rolleyes: :happyfloa :upsidedow :evilha: :bunny:

Nice Story!!! Although I usually don't like male ticklers, it was quite refreshing to read a well done story from the view of the ticklee. I hope you decide to continue it.

Thank u Critter and Tower:) I'm working on pt 2 now...hope to have it finished and posted tonight, tomorrow the latest, I'll try to not keep u in suspense for too long:) Thanks again:)
~ticklemmmeeeeeee:):happyfloa :bouncybou :upsidedow

well done, I look forward to the sequel. You really had me on the edge of my seat. Good job!

Thanks alot dardanos:) I'm working on it:)
~ticklemmmeeeeeee:)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back