• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any interest in a San Diego tickle party, early August?

TicklerSanDiego

Greetings all,

I just wanted to see if there was any interest from the fans... I'd like to offer to host a play party at my home here in San Diego. I figure sometime in early August.

I'll be contacting the organizers of some of the WCG's (West Coast Gatherings), to get some help with this one. <You know who you are :)

Over the past few years, when I lived in San Jose, I hosted some of the gatherings. Now that I've moved to San Diego, and finally have my house in order, I'd love to host a gathering for the southern CA folks.

I have a pretty decent sized place, with lots of amenities to keep the fans occupied... for those who want to play, there's a number of rooms; for those who want to just socialize, I have plenty of room and a nice entertainment center and tournament size pool table. Depending on time of day (I'm thinking of a Saturday early evening), I could also do a barbecue for everyone.

Anyway, in case anyone's interested, please reply to this thread and we'll see what happens. All the best to ya!

Robert

Sounds good...

Met ya at our little gathering earlier this year, that "terorizer" put together for us. Would like to attend an event of this kind too, but it'll all hinge on the date that's selected by everyone. If I have no pre-arranged conflicts, I'll be there!

Hi all,

The man's hosted several events in the Silicon Valley with me. Was under the impression that this was to be a West Coast Gathering. Regardless, many of you from my events have already met him, and my list will be notified the moment there's an actual date and time chosen for this event.

SoCal has called for their own event many times in the past. Now is the time to show support for someone looking to host a regular event down there.

Enjoy the 'que, folks! Best time of year for 'em!

dvnc

San Diego - Tentative date - Sat, August 8, 3pm

How's that look for a proposed date and time? I figure a Saturday is a good day of the week - this also provides enough planning time for any non-locals.

Since I have a large house, I can offer some limited sleeping accommodations, for those needing them.

By the way, THANK YOU to DVNC for helping me coordinate this.

Let's see what happens,
Robert

San Diego Tickle Party

Robert thanks for organizing this thing. I would love to attend. I've yet to experience my first gathering and being in Palm Springs, San Diego is close. Since you don't know me, I feel asking for an invitation is only proper. If at all possible I woul dlike to attend. Also, if there is anything you need, I can help!!

Thanks

gathering

Hello all...i'm definetely up for a gathering early augest in San Diego....i'm from NY and am going to be visiting form augest 9-21...keep me posted about whats going on in any further updates...

Last edited:
Bippy, your address in your profile is hidden.

Folks, everyone can privately mail me to get on the West Coast Gatherings mailing list. Mail to [email protected] and ask for a questionairre to answer. Once we get it, provided you don't scare someone, somehow, you get mailed whenever we host an event.

The website is still here:
http://members.aol.com/gatheringswc/

Mail if you're still interested. Not getting enough attendees for this event to justify the effort in hosting, so do drop a line. You might just be that critical addition!

dvnc

Sadly, there doesn't seem to be enough interest to justify an event. Here's hoping there's more participating for our Fall event!

The Summer Gathering is cancelled.

dvnc

I would love to go!

Hi I am in Las Vegas but I don't see anything going on here yet so I wouldn't mind coming down there to spend the weekend if that is OK? I do drive but wouldn't mind if I can stay there because I am on a limited budget. If you need to reach me please send me a private message and I can reply back with my phone #. I greatly appreciatte your help.

Mario.

PS - I am a SWM 40, NS/ND and straight. I am a LEE but will be a LER if needed to women only.

Fortunately there's now an LA Gathering having regular munches and play parties. Mail [email protected] to join that list and get invites to those events.

dvnc

very interested

My GF and I would be very interested in a gathering. We are both in the El Cajon area. My GF btw is Giggles32 . So we will be keeping a close eye for more info. Also..if there is any assistance needed ...let us know. Until then take care and hope to hear back soon.
Thunder

damn i missed it! me and my gf live in san diego! too bad we missed it! keep us posted on the next time you have a tickle fiesta!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back