• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tummy/Belly tickling stories

great story. here's one of mine.

when i was in high scholl there was this one really hot girl i became good friends with. she was always worried about her tummy. she thought it was too big when in reality she was thin. her tummy also happened to be her most ticklish spot. i would always ask her how her tummy was doing today and she would lift her shirt up to show me and everytime i would tickle her. she would deal with it for as long as she could and then squirm away. she let me do that all the time.

Last summer at work, I tickled a female coworker. She was wearing shorts and a short tee shirt. At one point, she reahed over a cart to get something, and her tee shirt rode up. I couldn't resist this opportunity. I walked over and tickled her side. She giggled and squirmed, then looked at me with a smile as I walked back over to my work station. It was short but sweet.

Tummy/Bellybutton tickling

When I was in high school there was a guy who was play-wrestling with a cute blond girl on the grass area. Of course he was able to get the upper hand, and soon he had her on her back and he was sitting up on her ribs area, applying enough weight to keep her pinned down.

In her struggles her waist-length top had pulled up about 6 inches above her jeans. Her smooth white belly and a round innie belly button were exposed for everyone to see. She was kicking her legs a little and squirming but could not get away.

A friend of hers sat down next to her and lightly tickled her belly and sides with her nails. The girl schrieked and complained loudly, really trying to buck the guy off or twist to the side. The guy looked back and watched as the other girl totally tickled her belly and poked a finger into her bellybutton. This went on for about 30 seconds, then finally the guy got up and let her loose.

She was all red-faced from the struggle and after she covered up her belly she was sooo embarrased!

I have posted this before, but it is one of my favorite tummy tickling memories.

A good male friend storked my belly, and I of course reacted with a qucik spasm. He just looked at me and asked what would happen if he pinned me down took a feather to my belly. I answered that there were would be a lot of contractions. He told me he should do it since it would be a good ab workout. I told him I could just do a bunch of sit ups. But, he said, no his workout would be better because I would just quit afte a few situps, but the tickling workout wouldn't end until he decided it should end. I just laughed it off.

Some time later, we got together. And you guessed it. I got restrained. He had a feather. And he just tormented me, I think for 30 minutes. He kept commenting on the physical reactions, the jiggles, etc. He would say things like, "Now I want a few quick ones. Oh there we go. Oh, look at side twitch." Oh, look at the belly shake. Come on, shake faster." He showed no mercy.

Hi. Here are a couple of belly tickling real life stories. I broke them down by different people. Do enjoy!

WIFE

Hi. My wife is a very ticklish person, and her belly is one of her more sensitive spots though not the most. It’s a pretty good spot to tickle her, because she laughs and jerks around, but it isn’t excruciating like her underarms or feet so she can take it for a few seconds and probably counts more as playful rather than torturous tickling. She’s sensitive to both light stroking and a deeper kneading or poking. Her navel is painfully ticklish and she totally hates being touched there (tickled her there once, she screamed at the top of her lungs, wouldn’t do it again to her out of respect), but I tickle her belly every couple of days it seems.

For whatever reason, most of the women I’ve known have not been ticklish on their bellies. Sides, armpits and especially feet (leading to my hypothesis that most women have very ticklish feet), but not bellies.

So, one of the best tickling episodes with her was when we were first dating. We were playing around in general, and a little tickling was involved, and it was the first time I tried tickling her belly. I really didn’t think she would be sensitive there. She’s one of those people who would never admit being ticklish unless tickled long enough so she could not hide it, and the first time she’s tickled somewhere, even places like her pits and feet, she would try to act like it didn’t tickle badly.

I was lightly stroking that area, and she was obviously trying not to laugh. Naturally I kept at it, and she started to wiggle and laugh really hard and grabbed at my hands. Naturally, I kept tickling, using more of a kneading approach squeezing her belly. She really started laughing hard, so I was teasing her “you’ve got a ticklish belly, you’ve got a ticklish belly!”. All in a good-natured way and only for a few seconds.

A couple of years ago we were at the beach, and at the time her abdominal muscles were really well-defined, so much so that you could really see everything moving (quite sexy). She was wearing a bikini, and I could see exactly where her best belly ticklish spots were, so I gave one a quick, hearty finger-rub. She really jumped and shrieked, it was a good one!

WIFE’s Mother

I mentioned this in another post, but I think it might apply here to this thread. I have not seen it firsthand nor have I tickled her, but Mary says her mother (quite pretty, but not very nice person) is an extremely, extremely ticklish woman. She says her step-father used to tickle her mother all the time, sometimes a bit sadistically, and that her mother would be literally helpless with laughter when he got her belly (but also her feet, sides & hips). Mary said that several times she’d seen her mother tickled for literally minutes at a time and that her mother could not stop laughing throughout the whole ordeal. Mary said it was actually a little scary to watch because her mother was obviously suffering (red face, tears) but could not stop laughing and jerking. Not the sort of thing I’d want to do to someone I cared about!

Episode at work

2 rather petite Asian women were doing something or another at a doorway, when one decided to wiggle her fingers into the other’s belly. The ticklee stepped backwards and laughed in quite a high-pitched, forceful way.

Girl in high school

Literally the most ticklish person I’ve ever known. The first time I ever met her, I extended my hand to shake hers and she screamed. She said she was afraid I was going to tickle her. Over the course of the two years we went to school together, I tickled her as much as I could. She was extremely ticklish literally everywhere I ever tried, including her belly. One poke to her belly and she doubled over with a shout. Once, a friend held her arms back and I tickled her sides and belly, she was hysterically screaming and laughing. I mean, one touch and she would instantly start bellowing laughter and her face would turn red.

It was kind of sad in a way though because she said her mother would tickle or threaten to tickle her as a means of coercion, definitely not the behavior we want to encourage. She couldn’t stand to even hear the word “tickle” or “giddy”, because it made her think about being tickled.

There was one time when I was a wee nipper at school and we went to the theatre on a trip. Anyway there was a girl that I happened to have a bit of a fancy on this trip as well. Now she was perhaps the smallest person in the year below anyone else's head. Anyway it was coming on to the end of the interval and due to her size instead of walking across in front of everyone it was just as easy to give her a lift across the row with her mates passing her on across their laps while they were sitting down {like a very mini stage dive}. Well while she was doing this she had her arms above her head ;) so I just reached over and tickled her belly for about 3 seconds. The girl gave a quick squel {not sure on the spelling} and her friends who saw the reaction decided to have a bit of fun so they tickled her ribs and belly as well. This lasted for about 10 seconds before ending but it was still great!

Here's a couple quickies:

College: Similar situation to one mentioned earlier. This girl and guy were wrestling in our dorm room. He pinned her hands over her head and her shirt road up a bit. I was next to her doing some reading and said "Oooo! Bare skin!" and she imediately started protesting that it wasn't my fight, blah blah...lol. So I asked the guy if he minded and he said no and I began to lightly tickle her side (right where the "love handle" is) and she went completely nuts! She was very ticklish and like to tickle too. She tried tickling my own sensative belly once but I blocked her and denied being ticklish (what a fool :sowrong: )

Hairdresser: I've been going to the same hair place for years. Its not the best cut but its the cheapest. he young lady who usually takes care of me is simply not ticklish at all. I've tried to poke every (legal) place with no results. One time someone else had to do my cut and hen she raised her arms to reach my head her belly button peaked out from under her shirt. I gave her a quick tickle (btw: not the smartest move when some one is holding scissors to your head!) and she jumped back. I siled and said I just couldn't resist a bare belly and she said she was unware it was bare. That's all the further it went.

Church: I've told this one before too. After mass one morning the young lady who was the altar girl (she was 18 btw...just about to graduate high school and I'd been at mass with her several times) was removing her cassok and her shirt road up to show a pierced belly button. I asked her to let me see and she pulled her shirt up and I tickled her belly. She let out a laugh and said she was very ticklish. I told her that I was a tickler and rule number one is to never tell anyone you're ticklish as I tickled her belly again and made her double up with laughter.

I have more and will share later!

~ toyou

Not sure where I read this story, but I think it is classic in the belly tickling genre. Two guys ganged up on a female buddy of theirs. One held her hands over her head, while the other one straddled her with his fingers on her bare belly. Whitle the first guy dictated a "story", the second guy used her tummy as a typewrtier or keyboards. I remember it being described as epic and tortuous.

This just happened. I attended an event where we were to connect and interact with each other. One exercise had the women lying on the back and the men massage the feet--loved it. Butthen the instructions were for the men to use one finger and lighty circle the navel. My partner lifted my top and I could hear him giggle a lttle as I twitched a bit. I could also hear others giggling a little througout the room. But what was great was when the men were given instruction to massage neck and shoulders, he ignored them, and just continued to play with belly throughout the exercise--just tickoing me enough to twitch and smile and not laugh too loud. Afterwards, he used his palm and shook my tummy and then patted it. He told later told me I was his favorite partner.

I am a big fan of belly tickling too and I have to say that my college years were the best for ticling opportunities. Here are a couple of memorable tummy tickles.

Just before my GF and I started going out we were in a dorm room just sitting up and chatting with another female friend. It was about 3am and I started to feel quite sleepy so I flopped back on the bed and shut my eyes with my hands behind my head while the girls carried on talking. Just as I started to doze my friend pinned my elbows down with her bodyweight while my GF tickled my tummy and sides. Whether by accident or design she mansged to get one finger under my shirt an in my bellybutton which nearly made me explode. I pretended to be a little annoyed but secretly I was delighted. My GF caught me out like that a few times - I would be dozing so she started tickling.

I did get my revenge though...

One evening my GF had a bit of a tummy ache. She crashed out on my bed and as the dutiful BF I started to give her some TLC with a gentle belly rub through her shirt. As she started to relax and feel a little better I lifted up her shirt a little and continued the massage on her bare skin (this was no hardship as she had a nice flat creamy white stomach and an innie bellybutton.) She was feeling quite comfortable now so I lifted her shirt a bit more and loosened her belt and jeans so I could rub all of her tummy which she seemed to enjoy. After a couple of minutes she had her eyes shut and was making contented murmuring noises. I couldn't resist it! I buried my face in her tummy and blew a big raspberry on her bellybutton. She was wide awake like a shot and then I started tickling her exposed tummy and sides with my fingers while she squealed first indignation and then with laughter. Things quickly dissolved into a tickle fight but I think it cured her tummy ache!

After that I gave her a lot of tummy rubs whether she had a tummy ache or not. :p :p :p

Wow. I loved those tummy rub stories. I was once told that I should have been a dog. Tummy rubs are wonderful on their own or after a brutal tickling session. And the head buried in the belly and the raspberries---not enought of that happening anymore. I love those. Thanks for sharing.

bellystrokes said:
Wow. I loved those tummy rub stories. I was once told that I should have been a dog. Tummy rubs are wonderful on their own or after a brutal tickling session. And the head buried in the belly and the raspberries---not enought of that happening anymore. I love those. Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome!

I completely agree with you too. Give your loved one/'lee a belly rub and a raspberry today! :p

belly ticklish!

oh my god!!

you guys are awesome! i love to be tickled around my bellybutton!! it is so refreshing to focus on an area of the body on a woman that is one of the most sensual spots instead of extremeties. i would think that more people would be into this but that doesn't seem to be the case. that's ok to each his or her own!
anyway, this is a tiny lil' story. one time i was down in key west with a girlfriend and i was married at the time but my husband stayed home. in general i wear as many belly revealing shirts as i can, esp. when i was there because, you're tan, you're fit, the atmosphere there is sooo laid back, you're going out at night. well, we go out and have a blast and i go to pick up the next round of drinks at the bar. the bartender is flirting and so am i. and this other guy walks up behind the bar. so the bartender starts talking to him about me as if i weren't right there. :blush: i suddenly hear what he's talking about, and it's my belly. "Don't you just love it when girls wear these type of shirts that show their bellies....god..look at that little bellybutton" and with that he leans over and tickles me right in the bellybutton! somehow, this must all be happening to fast for me or something because i thought he was going to flick something off my shirt (i didn't know this guy)so i just watched his fingers approach me in slow mo without making the slightest motion to protect my belly. it wasn't until he tickled me that i realized what was going on! i jumped a mile and couldn't stop giggling from the short tickle and from the shock. then these two guy start discussing my reaction as if i weren't there! " god i love that, did you see her jump a mile and giggle? and i barely touched her i just did this" as he demonstrates how lightly he touched me on the guy and makes to demonstrate on me again. i jumped out of the way in time this time. (this was back when i would get so vaclempt and embarassed being tickled, that i would avoid the very thing i fantasized about-being tickled!! anyways he's still going on and on to this poor guy ...."man o man! what i wouldn't give! umm umm umm....that's just a great thing" meanwhile i don't know if the other guy was just agreeing for the hell of it, maybe so he could get a word in edgewise. well this was the first time anyone other than my husband made such a fuss over my belly and i was all flustered. but you better believed i recalled this scene the next time i fantasized!

many tickles to you!
y'all are awesome!

This time I was on the giving end. I have a male friend that loves massages but if I use my fingers lightly over around his side and navel, he lets out the most delightful high pitch yelp, and the contraction is wonderful to watch. One time, when we were exchanging massages, I massaged his arms, lifted them up and (this was all premeditated) secured them. Then I straddled him. I mainly massaged him to get him relaxed and about 10 times I did the light fingering and got him to yelp and contract. He was fighting it, but I won.

once when i was in seventh grade I, my girl friends and some of my guy friends went to the exercise room in the gym to do pull ups and to hang around. this was after school, so the gym teachers werent there. we changed into our gym clothes and went in. my school allowed girls gym shirts to be belly shirts. all of my friends were modest, so i was the only one who wore one. anyway, we went to the pull up bar. i went first. my best guy friend told me that for me to get a really good workout i shouldnt stop, so we should tie my hands to the bar. i sed sure. i was 5'2 at the time and the bar was high up and above my reach, so i had to jump to grab it, then hold on while my friend tied my hands there. suddenly, my friend grabbed my feet and tied them to another bar that another of my friends had attached to the wall just below me. i was now suspended in the air 'cause i couldnt touch the ground. my bf untied one hand and retied it on the other side of my other hand so i would be facing them. his friend did the same with my feet. 'cause i was hanging in the air with my arms above me, my shirt rode up to right underneath my bra. my friends pulled my pants down alittle, to the top of my panties. my entire belly was showing. then they all started tickling my belly. they had tied me tight, so my tummy was very taught .it tickled like hell. since the gym teachers werent there, no one came to my rescue. i had about 10 friends there. they tickled me for close to two hours, until the ropes started to cut off my circulation. they were worried we'd be locked in the school. i was close to fainting, so one of my friends(who later became my boy friend) carried me out. it wasnt till i was home that i realised that i was still in my gym slothes. so i had to wear them to school the next day... :shake:

One afternoon, me, my sister and her friend, Emily were hanging out in a park. We were playing a game that required one person to be blindfolded. I knew that Emily's tummy was very ticklish so when it was her turn to be blindfolded, I snuck around behind her and briefly tickled her sides. She let out a scream and burst into giggles. Then later on, she was blindfolded again. I did it again but his time i didn't let up, i continued to tickle her tummy, until she collapsed to the ground. I then fell on top of her and resumed my tickling. I explored every inch of her belly, including her belly button. After about five minutes i got off of her and let her breathe. Then we resumed our game, however I tickle her several more times before the end of the game.

Virgo said:
once when i was in seventh grade I, my girl friends and some of my guy friends went to the exercise room in the gym to do pull ups and to hang around. this was after school, so the gym teachers werent there. we changed into our gym clothes and went in. my school allowed girls gym shirts to be belly shirts. all of my friends were modest, so i was the only one who wore one. anyway, we went to the pull up bar. i went first. my best guy friend told me that for me to get a really good workout i shouldnt stop, so we should tie my hands to the bar. i sed sure. i was 5'2 at the time and the bar was high up and above my reach, so i had to jump to grab it, then hold on while my friend tied my hands there. suddenly, my friend grabbed my feet and tied them to another bar that another of my friends had attached to the wall just below me. i was now suspended in the air 'cause i couldnt touch the ground. my bf untied one hand and retied it on the other side of my other hand so i would be facing them. his friend did the same with my feet. 'cause i was hanging in the air with my arms above me, my shirt rode up to right underneath my bra. my friends pulled my pants down alittle, to the top of my panties. my entire belly was showing. then they all started tickling my belly. they had tied me tight, so my tummy was very taught .it tickled like hell. since the gym teachers werent there, no one came to my rescue. i had about 10 friends there. they tickled me for close to two hours, until the ropes started to cut off my circulation. they were worried we'd be locked in the school. i was close to fainting, so one of my friends(who later became my boy friend) carried me out. it wasnt till i was home that i realised that i was still in my gym slothes. so i had to wear them to school the next day... :shake:
i find the "..." intriguing. did anything happen the next day?

yes actually. well, i got alot of looks from people(especially guys) when i walked through the hall way. i was surprised when nothing happened during the morning. during lunch, i went to go to the bath room. i was done and was going to leave when 3 of my friends who tickled me the other day walked in. they somehow snuck rope and a gag in with them. you know how bathroom stalls have the actual wall, and then a bar running above it? well, i was tied in a perculier way. first they put the gag on me. then they tied my hands to the bar. then, i was surprised when they also tied my feet to that bar, too. i was now hanging face down from the stall, again suspended in the air. they crowded under me. the way i was tied forced my back to arch in a little, so my tummy was forced out more. it also made my shirt ride up a bit. they were all under me, and then they started to tickle me like mad! even tho i'd been tickled by ten people the day before, this was just as bad. my friends were expert ticklers. i laughed and screamed and sobbed into my gag. in my school, we had an hour and a half lunch period, since we had so many kids in my grade. so i was hanging there, being tickled unrelentlessly for that full period. i prayed that someone would walk into the bathroom, but for some reason, no one did. they let me down when the bell rang and i got even more looks because i was still giggling in the halls and my face was all red. so was my belly.

then later, one period before gym, a bunch of my friends pinned me against my locker and tickled me really bad. a lot of people in the hall found it amusing, and a whole bunch joined in. then in gym, when the teacher left the room for a minute, i was pinned down again and tickled like hell. everyone saw it and i was real embarrased. because of that, from then on, i was constantly getting tickled in school.

Virgo said:
then later, one period before gym, a bunch of my friends pinned me against my locker and tickled me really bad. a lot of people in the hall found it amusing, and a whole bunch joined in. then in gym, when the teacher left the room for a minute, i was pinned down again and tickled like hell. everyone saw it and i was real embarrased. because of that, from then on, i was constantly getting tickled in school.
alas, poor virgo! must have bin bad. but molly, am i right in saying that you've had way worse experiences? ;)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back