• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Unnamed Feeling (FF/M, F/F, Adult)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Author’s note – This is the follow up to Church Of Noise and is again more true than not. As such a couple of quick explanations: 1) As with anything I write that’s based in my own life, names are changed to protect the ticklish. With Church of Noise I happened to be listening to Evanescence while writing and so used Amy for the name change, which turned out to be somewhat prophetic (read and you’ll see what I mean). 2) The butchered version of Master Of Puppets at the end was genuinely done in 20 minutes, which explains why it’s a tad, umm, not good. See what you think.

The Unnamed Feeling

The drive south was one of the strangest I could remember for a long time. All week I’d been looking forward to this, to getting to see Amy again and learning more about her. Truth be told I hadn’t been able to focus on anything else all week, as my thoughts seemed to be permanently fixed on this mysterious, gorgeous woman that had entered my life in such a strange way. And yet, I found myself driving more slowly than usual, almost as if I was afraid to go through with this. I suppose in many ways I was worried about this weekend not living up to my dreams, what if I’d read the situation wrong last week? Still there was only one way to find out and it was with some trepidation that I knocked on Carly’s door.

The door swung open to reveal a smiling Amy who immediately stepped forward and slid her arms around me, reaching up slightly to give me a deep, passionate kiss that caused my legs to turn to jelly. For a long moment I wanted nothing more that to stay locked in that moment forever, her very presence this close was intoxicating and I could feel any doubts or fears I’d entertained fade away in her embrace. All too soon she pulled back, smiling up at me with a look that was half fondness and half challenge. This weekend was promising to be very interesting indeed.

The next half an hour or so was spent catching up with Carly and introducing myself a little more formally to Amy, after all she only really knew me as an okay-ish singer and guitar player who’d done her a favour once and I wanted to make sure she knew that there was an actual person under that image. Turns out I needn’t have worried, as Carly had apparently spent the last week relating every story she knew about me, including a few she had to have gotten from mutual friends as she hadn’t been there. We ended up in the garden, stretched out on sun loungers as I confirmed some of the more, umm, esoteric stories and filled in the blanks on others. Amy proved to be the easiest person I’d ever met to talk to, it was as if we’d known each other for years and it wasn’t long before we were laughing and joking like old friends.

As I’d suspected it might, the topic turned to music, bouncing all over the place from what had happened the week before and my history with that group to musical tastes current songs, all time favourite bands and the always popular ‘isn’t the current state of British pop music awful’ conversation.

“Still,” I said “at least there’s hope, I mean Evanescence has been at the top of the single chart for what, three weeks now?”

“Yeah, now that is a good song, god that lass can sing.” Carly said, throwing an odd glance over at Amy.

“Hey, don’t you dare!” Amy threatened, blushing furiously and I wondered what I was missing here. Turning to Carly I raised an eyebrow in a ‘what are you talking about?’ expression and waited. Carly gave me a big grin as she said “Amy didn’t want me to tell you this, but as we’ve spent so long exposing your deepest darkest secrets it only seems fair. She’s damn near that good herself when it comes to singing.”

Amy looked mortified, the redness in her cheeks spreading to the rest of her face. “No, really, I can’t, she’s just pulling your leg, I don’t have anything like that sort of range, or talent for that matter.”

“Well, there’s only one way to find out.” Carly said with a mischievous look “You brought your guitar with you?”

I thought about protesting but knew from past experience it was a useless exercise. Heading out to the car I grabbed my guitar case and amp and set up in the small garden. The house itself was at the end of a housing estate and backed onto fields, offering a good measure of privacy; a good thing when having to tune a guitar after a trip on the M25. It took about fifteen minutes to get everything set-up and a sound I was vaguely happy with, and that was enough time for Carly to convince Amy to play along. As I had the time I set up a couple of microphones and some mini-amps, just enough to keep the sound balanced and make sure Amy could concentrate on her singing rather than the volume.

“Alright, I’ll do it, but on one condition, you’ve got to play a couple of tracks off St Anger afterwards.” Amy said, obviously still nervous about singing in front of other people.

“Fair enough, any particular reason?” I asked, wondering if I could remember how some of the tracks on that album went. Thankfully the album had been pretty much welded to my CD player since it had come out, and the lack of solos was a godsend to the less talented players of the world.

“You didn’t play them last weekend and I was really looking forward to hearing them after you did the title track.” was the response. With that she stepped in front of me to the mic and, after a brief moment trying to remember how the hell it started I did my best to imitate the opening to ‘Bring me to life’. It had to be the strangest rendition of that song ever performed as I tried to at least give her the general form of the music to work off, but she managed superbly. Carly hadn’t been lying either, Amy had an amazing voice, not quite as strong as the original lyrics, and she couldn’t quite hang on to notes for as long or as steady but aside from that there wasn’t a lot in it. I was stunned and almost forgot to do my own part on the vocals.

As we worked through the song Amy really started getting into it, relaxing as she found a rhythm and actually moving around our little makeshift stage like a natural, playing to a crowd of one as Carly sat ‘front row centre’. The last notes faded out, and I struggled to find something to say other than ‘wow’.

“That, that was amazing lass, you really ought to go on stage with a voice like that. ”

“Really? You, umm, thought that was good?” Amy asked, her previous shyness returning full force as she looked away, down at the ground rather than meeting my eyes.

I reached out and gently tilted her chin up towards me, looking her dead in the eyes as I said “Amy, you have a hell of a good voice, I don’t think I’ve ever heard singing like that from someone who wasn’t a professional. Hell, you should front for the guys, you’d be great at it.”

She stared at me for a moment, then smiled as she realised I was being sincere. “Thank you, that means, well, more than you’d guess I suspect. Anyway, look it’s your turn, come on.”

Returning her smile I reached over and made a couple of adjustments on the amp then did two of the worst versions of Frantic and Purify you’ll ever hear. That’s just not an album that lends itself to being played solo on a guitar I guess. Finishing up I returned the guitar to its case, not wanting to risk anything happening to such an expensive bit of kit. Sitting back down on the lounger I noticed the two girls staring at me with a look in their eyes that made me more than a little nervous.

“I was wondering if I could ask a favour?” Amy said, her previous jitters replaced with something sharp, cunning, dangerous and more than a little erotic. I nodded, not wanting to commit to anything just yet. “Carly tells me that you like to write and I was wondering, well, we were wondering really, if you could write a song for us?”

“Umm, I’m afraid I’m no good at writing music lass, normally I just write stories.” I replied, wondering where the hell this had come from.

“Ah, sorry, I didn’t phrase that very well, we were thinking more new lyrics to an existing song.”

My mind freewheeled for a moment, trying to work out where the hook was, knowing it had to be something big considering the looks they were both giving me. “Okay, I’ll give it a shot, what did you want it to be about?” I asked.

Carly turned to Amy and made a ‘after you’ gesture. Amy stood and walked over to where I lay, leaning down to speak to me, her eyes locked on mine. “Tickling!” She said, and at that exact moment she dropped heavily onto my stomach, straddling me and pinning me down, driving the air from my lungs for a moment as Carly dove across the gap, wrapping her arms over my ankles, pinning them to the lounger. “And we won’t take no for an answer!” Amy said as she drove her fingers into my ribs as Carly ripped off my shoes and socks before attacking my ankles.

At the first touch of their fingers I felt my entire body buck as I tried to escape, but they’d obviously planned this before hand and had chosen their positions well. With their bodies locked around mine and the chair as they were there was no way I could throw either of them off, let alone both. I howled with laughter as twenty fingers poked and prodded my body, Amy letting her hands roam freely over my upper body as Carly concentrated on my feet, running her fingers up and down my soles, making swirling motions on the balls of both feet before running all ten fingernails straight down the length of my sole to the heel then back to the toes.

Amy reached down and grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it up over my head, effectively trapping my arms and giving her unimpeded access to my bare flesh. She grinned down at me and raked my ribs with her left hand as she pulled her right up to her lips and made a show of sucking a single finger, trying (and succeeding) to turn a simple gesture into a blatant display of sexuality. Reaching down she drove that finger, still slippery with her own saliva into my belly button and started to scratch at the untouched skin hidden within.

At the same time Carly lent down and started to suck and nibble on the toes of my right foot, her tongue darting out and between the toes as her fingers continued their attack on my soles. She moved her mouth around, letting her teeth rake across the soul of my foot before returning to my toes, her fingers shifting around to concentrate on my left foot as she worked the right with the wonderful, torturous wetness of her mouth and tongue.

I went nuts. I’ve always been ticklish but this was beyond anything I’d ever experienced. It would have been unbearable normally but these two were good at this, their fingers never seeming to miss a beat, never letting up in their relentless quest to tickle me insane. Added to the ticklish sensations that wracked my body was a growing warmth as the undeniably erotic aspects of the situation started to penetrate my hysterical mind. After all, up to a few minutes ago, having two gorgeous women hold me down and play with my helpless body would have ranked right at the top of my fantasy list.

I’d never expected this though, and I could feel myself rapidly fading as I ran out of air and laughed silently into the afternoon air, eyes squeezed shut in a useless attempt to block what they were doing to me I knew I couldn’t take this for long. Still a part of me refused to give in that easily and I shook my head, opening my eyes to stare into Amy’s, trying to project my defiance even though I couldn’t even find the air to bark a simple “No” at her. She winked at me, confidence brimming in her eyes as she reached behind her. I felt her fingers land on the outside of my thighs and pause as she let me think about what she had in mind. Then, with one quick motion she shifted her body up on mine slightly and moved her hands to my crotch.

At this first touch of her fingers on my cock I knew I’d lost. Even through two layers of material it tickled more than I could have imagined possible and, as much as I wanted the touch itself to continue I knew I’d reached my limit.

“O….Okay…..Yohhaaaaaaahahahahah……Youwin…stoahahahahahp….Pleheheheheasstop”

They slowed their attack gradually, taking their time before stopping, bringing me down gradually as they savoured their victory. Amy slid her body down on top of mine and lent forward, giving me a tender kiss before standing up and walking over to Carly.

It took me damn near ten minutes to get back to normal, they’d only been tickling me for a few minutes but it felt like I’d run a marathon. As I recovered they brought me a pad and pen to write the song they’d asked for. Finally able to sit up I noticed that, while both women looked well pleased with themselves Amy had a downright evil look on her face as she stood behind Carly and I wondered what she had in mind.

“Thank you for agreeing to do this my love.” Amy said, pausing to let Carly chime in with “and that you for providing us with such an entertaining means of persuasion.”. “Now we realise it’s not easy to write without a suitable source of inspiration,” Amy said, reaching inside her waistband and pulling out a thin black feather, a mate to the one she’d placed inside her thank you card a week earlier, “so here’s some inspiration”. And with those words she wrapped an arm around Carly and flicked the feather up and under her t-shirt, goosing it along her belly, ribs and hips.

Carly squealed in surprise and tried to turn to fight off her friend, but Amy had wrapped a leg around Carly and the motion knocked her off balance. Carly fell to the ground, sprawling on her stomach as Amy moved down after her, straddling her hips and pinning her to the ground. I started to move forward, eager to get a little retribution for my earlier ‘persuasion’ but Amy saw the movement and looked up at me. “Ah ah ah, this is a spectator sport, you’ve got a song to write. Just enjoy the entertainment my love.” With that she reached down and rolled Carly’s t-shirt up her body, until it was wrapped snugly around her arms, the bottom of the t-shirt just high enough to leave her mouth free while effectively blindfolding her.

I saw that wicked black feather dip down and start circling Carly’s shoulders and neck, causing little squeals of protest as it flicked over the sensitive skin. Reluctantly I tore my eyes from the scene in front of me and tried to concentrate on writing, letting Carly’s cute giggles and squeaks fade into the background as best I could. That lasted for about ten minutes until I heard Carly go from gentle laughter and protests to a full on howl. Looking up I almost threw caution the winds and joined in, the sight was so tempting, only the idea of being double teamed again stopped me, and then only at the last moment.

Carly was still on her back, but Amy now had one hand on slid underneath her left arm and up to her right shoulder, lifting her slightly off the ground. The resulting gap wasn’t enough to reveal anything but was enough to allow Amy to run the feather under Carly’s helpless body. The feather was running around the edge of Carly’s breasts and I suspected she’d never known just how ticklish an area that could be. Her head was thrown back and she was writhing as she attempted to escape, but her current position turned the motion into a slight side-to-side rocking and nothing more. Her laughter echoed around the garden as her feet beat the ground as Amy shifted her grip slightly and started vibrating her fingers against her friends’ neck.

Knowing that I had to finish the job they’d asked me to do I looked away and got back to work, quickly moving through a chorus and verse as the laughter did indeed seem to inspire me. Seemingly in an instant I was down to the last verse, struggling to find a suitable way to wrap it up when Carly let out a sound I didn’t think a human throat could make. Amy had flipped her friend over, trapping her arms behind her back in their cloth prison and was now straddling her hips. Her left hand was scrabbling over Carly’s now hard nipples and breasts; the right had just dipped the feather into her helpless belly button. Carly’s head was back, her neck stretched out; eyes open wide as she struggled to cope with the conflicting sensations raging through her body. Suddenly I realised exactly how to finish the song and scribbled it down, laid the pen aside and reached into the pocket of my jeans for the feather Amy had sent me.

Diving forward I landed beside Carly and hovered my hands over her stomach, looking up at Amy, waiting for her direction. She nodded and I took over, my hands flying over the tender skin of Carly’s hips and stomach, my feather circling her breasts causing her to laugh, whimper and moan all at the same time. Amy turned so she was facing her friends’ feet and I heard the sound of a zipper being pulled down. A rustle of fabric and I risked a glance back over my shoulder, saw the creamy expanse of flesh revealed as Amy rolled Carly’s jeans down to her ankles. She shifted her weight and I saw that evil little feather flick up the inside of Carly’s thigh.

The groan that resulted left me in little doubt where Amy was tickling with the feather and I lowered my head to the smooth skin of Carly’s belly, licking and nibbling to both tickle and tease as Amy worked her magic. Within a minute Carly stiffened underneath us, then a scream was ripped from her as she climaxed, the occasional laugh mixing in with her ecstasy as we kept up the torture until she started to come down from whatever tickle heaven she’d been in.

*Continued*

Continued

I retreated into the house for a few minutes while Amy helped Carly regain her senses, then came back out with three bottles of chilled water. Sitting down I looked at the women, once again wondering what I’d gotten myself into, and what exactly I’d done to deserve it. Amy walked over to me and swung her leg over my hip, settling down onto my body with the grace of a cat stalking it’s prey.

“So come on then, let’s hear it.”

“Hear it? You never said you wanted to hear it my dear, just that you wanted it writing.” I said, a plan forming in my mind.

Amy leant forward and whispered in my ear “I’ll make it worth your while…”

I paused a second, running through my plan in my mind one more time. “Tell you what, if I sing it you live up to that promise.”

“It would be my pleasure” she purred, grinding up against me and leaving me in no doubt as to her current state of mind.

“But, ” I said, “if you like it we get to pay you back for what you’ve put us through today, fair?”

She paused for a second, obviously weighing her options. “Fair.” she replied, pulling herself off my lap, leaving me free to go get my guitar again. A couple of minutes saw everything set-up as I wanted, and I took a deep breath before launching into my rather mutilated version of Metallica’s Master of Puppets.

“Let our passions play, crumbling away
Laughter becomes your reality
Heart that pumps with fear, knowing that I’m near
Living this insanity
Taste it you will see
More is all you need
You’re dedicated to
How I tickle you

Come crawling faster
Obey your master
Your heart beats faster
Obey your master
Master

Master of puppets I’m pulling your strings
Twisting your mind, fulfilling your dreams
Blinded by me you can’t see a thing
Just call my name, ‘cause I’ll hear you scream
Master
Master
Master
Master

Feeling my way, never you betray
See your need becoming clearer
Sense monopoly, hysterical misery
Now your limit’s coming nearer
Taste it you will see
More is all you need
You’re dedicated to
How I tickle you

Come crawling faster
Obey your master
Your heart beats faster
Obey your master
Master

Master
Master
Master
Master

Master, Master, live my dreams that I’ve been after
Master, master, now I need your touch
Laughter, laughter, all I hear or see if laughter
Laughter, laughter, is it all too much

Begging for release, feather at your feet
Now on me you must depend
Helpless where you lay, drifting off for days
Never you wish for it to end
I will make this real
I will make you feel
I will pledge to you
How I love you too.

Come crawling faster
Obey your master
Your heart beats faster
Obey your master
Master

Master
Master
Master
Master”

I was so damn nervous I didn’t even finish the song properly, just let it drop away s I waited for the verdict. Considering I’d had less than half an hour to work on it, I was reasonably pleased, at least it fitted the original structure of the song, but the only real audience I cared about was in front of me.

Amy stood up and walked towards me, stopping halfway between Carly and me. She paused for a moment, then raised her arms out slowly into a crucifix position and said, “I guess I’m in for a long night.”

There was a pause as we figured out what she meant, then we both launched ourselves at our new victim. We went down in a tangle of arms and legs, a furious tickle fight developing as we prepared to show Amy exactly what she’d put us through….

*grin* yes, but there's no way I'm going to write about what actually happened (believe it or not there are limits to what I'll post regarding my personal life ;)) so it'll take a little longer than it would otherwise. Figure sometime in the next couple of days, work and acts of Cthulhu permitting.

Once again...

...you've struck gold. You never fail to amaze me, lad. Good stuff!

Thanks guys, see this is why I write for this place rather than anywhere else, so much more rewarding to know people actually like your work *grin*.

Dan - "Lad"? Congrats you've just landed yourself a good, old fashioned, British accent in my brain ;) Though I should warn you, aside from the follow up to this the next two stories I've got churning in back of my mind aren't going to 'strike gold' as you so kindly put it. One's a sci-fi space thing (argghhhh, sci-fi, run away, run awwaayyyyy), the other's weird enough to be causing the brain to go *wibble* every time I try to write it. And that's coming from a full time sys admin with a stuffed Cthulhu sitting on top of his PC monitor :D Be afraid, be very afraid.

BOFH666 said:
Dan - "Lad"? Congrats you've just landed yourself a good, old fashioned, British accent in my brain ;)

Hee! Faith and Begorrah, laddie! Suren me sainted mother's favorite son is truly blessed this day. Ye mustn't mind himself. Between his Irish roots, world travels back in the days of serving in the Air Force, and havin' a Scottish roomie, I've got me an accent that'll bugger your brains out, suren 'tis true.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back